You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Tours & Haunted Hotels :: Tower Of London Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Tower Of London Ghosts

 

I was in England visiting as a trip with my mother in 2008. We decided to go to the Tower of London, as I have encountered paranormal experiences before and thought it was an interesting place to investigate. When we first entered the gates my whole world changed... The atmosphere was different, cold and eerie. You could tell the building was old and had been through a lot, when I went they still had some places closed off not sure if they are open to public now or not but I do think they should get "ghost hunters" or the "ghost adventures" crew here to do a segment I know they would turn up with amazing evidence.

Tower Of London Ghosts

I ended up seperating from my mom, I kept seeing dark shadows out of the corners of my eyes barely adverting my vision. I knew I wasn't alone. The crows surrounding the tower are very eerie as well, my whole trip there I never saw crows anywhere else and never that concentrated in one area. I kept exploring and wondered into one of the towers. I knew there had been a lot of violence here at one point... There were steel bars blocking you from going down the spial stairs anymore and I felt a cool breeze pass by I decided to take a photo and caught the one pictured. It looks to me like a young boy to the right of the picture wearing a scally cap in old garb and you can clearly make out a nose and upper face vertically in the left hand side of the picture, almost looks as if it was a soldier. This photo is 100% real and taken with a digital camera. If anyone has any questions they can reach me and I would be happy to answer.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, degonia1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-22)
Thanks for the story degonia1. I will be going to London in a couples of months and the Tower of London will be on my to do list. Love the pictures.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
This is another great picture. I can definitely see why you tink the spirit is a soldier on the left side. It looks like a uniform to me. The one on the right looks really weird, like the eyes are black. I enjoyed the picture though.

Thank you for sharing 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
degonia1: Wow... Does this staircase lead to the chapel by any chance?...One of the stories of the Tower is about two young princes who are believed to have been murdered... There were remains of two young boys found under the staircase, and for a long time those remains have been thought to be the princes'...

Also, I believe the ravens are well fed to keep them there, as legend says if they ever go away it will mean the fall of the Tower (and the kingdom)...

Very interesting picture... Thank you for posting!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: