You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl With A Knife

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl With A Knife

 

I'm not really sure about how to introduce the story so I'll just tell you a bit about my house. It's about 20 years old and we are the second owners of it, also that we live across from a graveyard and we have a black cat. I'm not superstitious but you might be.

Anyways we moved here when I was 6, and at first I thought this house was awesome. But then I started to hate being in a room alone, I wouldn't go downstairs, and I wouldn't close any doors. Even now I am scared because I can feel that someone is looking me.

My first real experience happened when I was about 7 or 8. I had been sleeping when I woke up. The first thing I noticed was that my bed was shaking back and forth, as if someone was jumping on it. I was to scared to look up so instead I hid under my blankets, and started to scream for my parents to come. Eventually I got brave enough to look up at the door, but regretted it instantly. It looked as if my whole room was shaking back and forth, and I felt sick. I could see a figure in front of me and it looked like a woman with long knotted hair, wearing a white dress. She was holding a knife in her hand and I screamed even louder. My mom called back to me and asked what I wanted so I shouted to come. The woman in white started to take steps back until it looked like she was hiding in the guest room across the hall, but my room was still shaking. My mom took a step inside and instantly it all stopped. But when she left the woman was right by bed again and the room was shaking, and she was reaching for me. I screamed for my mom again and the same thing happened again, the woman left. My mom left again and she came back. This happened over again about 3 more times, and I was begging for my mom to stay. I ended up sleeping with my parents but had nightmares for a week after about the woman.

My second experience was when I was about 9. I was trying to fall asleep, and everyone else was already in bed. I decided to be stupid and look at the guest room, which scares me to no end. I was looking at the beds wheels (it's a weird bed that rolls) and I saw the woman's face looking out from under it. She smiled a nasty smile at me, and the took the knife she was still holding and plunged it through her head. She looked at me again and the blood was dripping down her face in patterns. Then she ducked back under the bed and left a smear of blood on the floor. The next morning when I looked there again there was a black stain by the wheel.

Now it's 4 years later and whenever I take a shower or I am home alone, I feel pressures on the back of my head and I can hear people yelling, or heavily stomp around the house.

I don't want answers, I'm just sharing my story because I would like to know if someone else has experienced something like it. But answers would be nice to.

(p.s. No religious stuff please, not to be dis-respectful, it's just that I don't have a religion and don't really care for those things)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WildHeart, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Audrone (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Good story! I'm just surprised that your mother shrugged if off when you were screaming in your room. Do you often have nightmares?

Also, if it happened to me, I would have NOT slept in that room for the remainder of the night. Did you think to ask your mom if you could sleep with them that night?

Thanks.
Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
thats so strange! Maybe its symbolizes something... Do you think she may have died in her bed, where yours was?
WildHeart (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
[at] Siskakes they we're going down in like diamond shapes on her cheeks, it kind of looked like a quilts stitching.
Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
you mentioned the blood was coming down in petterns, can you describe them?
misstee4 (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
This story is probably the scariest one I've read here so far. Picturing this lady coming back and forth to your bed everytime your mom came in and left and then seeing her under the bed smiling at you is just too freaky! I don't know how you could even stay in that house!
johnjohn17 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
wow holly crap yea id be a lil freaked out but WildHeart there's a lot of us who arnt really religious I'm not for the fact the bible has been interpreted by millions over a long period of time so how do we know what the true words are anyways I would get the house blessed like flower and mexicasiandoll its not the fact that you not religous but that spirit or entity has ties to religion and may get rid of it but not trying to help just my 2 cents that's a good story can I tell it at my next camp out
WildHeart (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
RTL89 I don't want answers because I know it wouldn't really change how I react towards the experience, and I was traumatized by it and I still am.
Also I have told it as a campfire story I just never said it was mine 😁
RTL89 (8 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
This was VERY scary to read. My heart actually skipped a beat and I could feel my skin go all pale, especially when you mentioned seeing the girl's face under the bed.

However, this is what I don't understand. You tell the story very calmly, and then state that "you don't want answers". UMMMMM... If that were me, I WOULD WANT ANSWERS! Quite frankly, I don't know how you stayed sane after that. Especially at the age of 6 where you see a lady standing there with a knife, I can't imagine how any 6 year old wouldn't be traumatized after that.

I'm not doubting the validity of your story, because obviously I can't imagien what you have been through, but it just seems like a good campfire story rather than a real account.
Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
That really scares me. I am like redphx, I don't like beds with spacings at the bottom. And btw, do you see her again after a few years or not?
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
This story was actually good. That girl is coo coo for cocoa puffs. I've had some crazy ex's, but this girl takes the cake. I couldn't have that spirit in my house. She has to hit road haha. One of my cousins saw this lady poke her head out from underneath the bed as he was looking down. He said she had this joker smile on her face. I enjoyed your story though.

Thank you for sharing
WildHeart (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Flower and MexicasianDoll did she look like she was older, like in her 40's in your dreams?

And Redphx I never told my mom about the bed thing but I did tell majority of my friends and even drew a picture for some of them 😆
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
ok this story scares the living crap out of me. I don't like beds that have space under them. None of the beds in my house sit on frames. They have a box spring on the floor mattress on top.

The woman looking at you from under the bed! OMG! I would have demanded we move for my sanity.

Did you ever tell your mom about this lady doing that? I'm telling you that is one of the scariest things I've ever read
Flower_ (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Well, I myself had nightmares of a girl with long, black hair and her face just simple a nose and mouth but no eyes (where her eyes were, it just looked hollow). I too am not very religious but I agree you should have a priest come. Hope it helped!

Flower ❤
MexicasianDoll (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
I've actually have had dreams of a odd, looking girl in white and blood on her face. So I think I might be able to relate to you're fear. At least by a bit. I know your not looking for religious stuff, (I'm not a religious either) but I think you should bless the house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: