You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is This The Angel Of Death And His Friends?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This The Angel Of Death And His Friends?

 

I am currently in college. This started when I was in middle school. I had to get surgery when I was in middle school. It was the night before and the lights were off in my room. The next thing I know is I see a body come out of my wall across from me. It looked at me and I could see two red eyes and a dark shadow in a black coat covering the entire body. It went away and I freaked out thinking, this is the end of my life. I told others about it and they laughed at me.

It wasn't until last year that things returned to me. I was lying in bed and I hear heavy breathing and my name being called and it got louder and louder. I ran to my parents and freaked out in front of them because this hasn't happened to me before. I started hearing other friendlier voices too after that night.

A day later I saw another deadly looking person in my brother's window. I told my brother and he was like go get some sleep.

I went downstairs just recently in our finished basement and saw a ghostly figure fly from the unfinished part to the finished part and disappear in front of me.

I'm not sure if the devil is trying to haunt me (a religious person), but all I can do is pray this is all fake. Not to sound pathetic, but I have been sleeping with a light on in my room to make sure I don't see anything in the dark, but in the light. I haven't seen anything lately or heard any voices so I'm not sure if I was just tired in all these situations.

Please do respond to this, I will be reading other stories on here later.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thisisntajoke, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lucivar (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
I believe that anyone in their right mind would be quite disturbed in any one of those things happened, I agree with rook, keep a journal, and look at consistencies in the journal. Also, about the title, the angel god chose to have command over death is an ANGEL his name is Azriel, his power is rarely called to action. For it is the most devastating. God sent Azriel into Egypt to kill the first-born sons of all of the Egyptians. As for a plan of action: document, study, compare, cleanse, and close. Those last 2 phases I will elaborate on, rook has a cleansing recipe that he has told others, or you can go to a priest and have him cleanse the house, and close, this is when you take action to protect yourself from any evil spirit, a good way is to get a saint Michael medallion to wear somewhere on your person. And whenever you see one of these entities start to pray
thisisntajoke (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
Rook, that is a good idea thank you. I will start keeping a journal now of these things.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
thisisntajoke,

Your first experience, just before that surgery in middle school may have simply been a visual manifestation of your pre-surgery fears. You stated...

" had to get surgery when I was in middle school. It was the night before and the lights were off in my room. The next thing I know is I see a body come out of my wall across from me. It looked at me and I could see two red eyes and a dark shadow in a black coat covering the entire body. It went away..." I understand you 'Freaked', you had just 'seen' something you didn't understand and it was very frightening for you.

You mentioned another 'face' you saw...

"A day later I saw another deadly looking person in my brother's window..."

Think about what is happening, and what was going on with-in / between family members at the time you saw this 'face in the window'. This may again have been some sort of manifestation of 'fear or negative energy'. Do you keep a Journal? If not this would be a good time to start, you can then compare your experiences to what's happening to you and other Family Members in the household. An accurate written record can help pinpoint can commonalities that may be happening when you 'see / hear' these things as well as help de-bunk any experiences you may have.

Please ask any questions you may have and thank you for sharing this with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
thisisntajoke (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
Gabriella it isn't my home I know that because I see things or hear things at other places too, these just stuck out to me the most

Qua I will continue to pray

Peacebird I am very interested in this stuff it just throws me off guard when it happens

Ada Like I said earlier it isn't my home because I hear voices wherever I go and see some ghostly things as well
Qua (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
People usually see ghosts when they're going through bad luck. Pray often and do lots of good deeds! It'll help improve your luck.
GabrielladeLioncourt (5 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
It sounds like you have a gift and that its not your home being haunted, inless of course you think what you saw every time is the same entity?

If so, you should call a medium, or a priest in your case, to cleanse your home.

All the best, ❤
peacebird5 (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
The first one sounds like you saw a shadow person. They are usually interpreted as having a dark cloak on, and sometimes a hat. They are soulless and cryptic.
Then, as of last year, it sounds to me like you began to have psychic experiences. It looks to me like you are seeing the dead, not the devil. Lights on will not solve your issues. I'm a medium, but I don't see them. It is my opionion that you have to decide if you want to shut down your abilities or learn to control them. Just don't be afraid. They can't hurt you (except stay away from shadow people): they want to communicate and they see you as a way to do this.
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
I recently wrote a story got another one I am waiting to be put on the line of fresh stories to read. But I am religious as well very close to god and we actually blessed my home and the property after this... Demon came for me. I had many helpful responses and - am so thankful for them. I took there advice. One in which said there might be a vortex of some sort here. I feel the spirits and they come to me all the time. Rook and a few others are the best at this so it seems. Maybe Rook will give you insight. I just started using my gifts. Working with them so the only thing I can say is pull out the bible... Say a prayer... Bless some oil or get a preacher or priest too and mark over the openings in the home and demand them out in the name of GOD! Good luck and God Bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: