You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Me And My Old Friend

Real Ghost Stories

Me And My Old Friend

 

I and my friend live in Mangalore, D.K District India. He was my best friend. I and he used to play together and often talk about ghosts, spirits etc.

Our house was quite big. It looked like a farm house. It was a very lonely area. My friend's house was adjacent to my house. Although I did not believe in ghosts, my encounter made me to believe it.

My friend's father was very alcoholic. He was so much addicted that he would trash my friend now and then whenever he was drunk, but he used to behave with me politely. After some months he committed suicide because he had high debt to pay. (He died by hanging himself). My friend was very upset and depressed.

Days passed and one day my friend took me aside and said that he had seen his deceased father. I told him not to talk so or else he would come in his dream and trash him up. I laughed at my own joke but he was starring at me in such a way that I was really scared. I asked him to meet at night and discuss about it (as my parents must not know about it). At about 22:00 hours I met him outside beside a Jack Fruit Tree. He told me that he had just seen an image of his father like a hologram. I told him to buy a Ouija board and make planchette (a technique of communicating with spirits) but he refused. I got angry and told him to do whatever he likes, but he said that doing such thing might harm us so I agreed and asked him where he had seen his father for last time. He pointed to his study room.

I and my friend cautiously entered the room and sat there for a while. We almost waited for 1 hour. I got frustrated, thinking that my friend had played a trick on me and I left the house.

Two days later I went to his house to play. His house maid said that he had gone out and would return within 15 minutes or so. So I waited for him in his STUDY ROOM. As I was reading his book, a shadow appeared. I thought it was my friend and turned up to see. Alas! It was his father. I nearly fainted and started to scream. By then my friend came and asked what had happened and I explained everything. He said that he too had seen the same thing and we both decided not to tell our respective parents about this.

So this is my story. This might not be so scary as you guys might have thought. If you want to help me, here is my e-mail "abb.ab[at]hotmail[dot]com". THANKS AGAIN.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ashish-jones, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
Have to agree with Rook.

Ritwik - YIKES! Ouija?

Ashish - I live in Mangalore and have been here for about 3 years now. I understand the thought process that you have. I am glad you both stayed away from opening a channel that you may have challenges closing.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
ritwik,

Why would you suggest the Ouija Board? Do you understand what all that entails?

As for your question about Spirits that do not know English, It is MY OPINION that once we cross the barrier between the physical and the spiritual worlds the 'language barrier' is erased. If a question is asked in the native language of a foreign country you will be answered in that same language (if you receive an answer). If asked in English the answer will be received in English, it may have a accent, but it will be in English.

Ashish-jones,

I'm happy that your friend decided to not use the Ouija Board... The energy surrounding a Suicide is 'Dark and Negative' and not something you want to open a 'point of communications' around as 'like attracts like'. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
ritwik (16 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
You should try the ouija board. Hey! I have a quetion- what about spirits which don't know ENGLISH? I know its silly. But I need ans.plz...
michelle4551 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
It might not be scary to write, but it is scary for a ghost to float to you and say, "BOO!"

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: