You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Boy Who Walked Through A Wall

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy Who Walked Through A Wall

 

This only happened recently, around the middle January this year.

It was a weekend afternoon and I had nothing to do; I was just playing warcraft, Dota. In our room, my computer table's backed against a solid wall, meaning it has no door nor any window, just this table and my cabinet.

I was killed in the game so I was just waiting for my character to return back to life, when suddenly a boy came out of my cabinet. The doors didn't swing open, the boy just passed through the solid wood and eyed me. I felt my eyes widen and my teeth clenched hard. It took only about two seconds then the boy turned around and walked through the cabinet again before I could even scream or run. After the boy vanished my brother came bustling in the room and yelling, "may nakita kang bata?!" (did you see a boy?!) with a surprised look on his face. I faced him but after what just happened there I couldn't open my mouth to say anything. The way my brother stared at me tells me that the expression I had on my face must have answered his question.

My brother said he was working on his car in the garage, just at the other side of our room's wall, and then he saw a boy standing next to his car. Our gate is always locked, so there's no way an outsider could get in without anyone from the inside opening the locks, and the garage is just few meters away from the gate. If someone came in, my brother would be the first one to know.

He said he was about to ask the boy who he is or what was he doing inside our compound when he ran and he passed through the wall. He said he could not believe what he just saw, that's why ran to me. I don't know who that boy was and I don't intend to find out and I don't want to ever see him again passing through any of the walls of our house.

Other hauntings by karpkarpkarpmagikarp

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, karpkarpkarpmagikarp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

colombiana98 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-30)
i think this is a really freaky experience if this would had happened to me I don't know what would had happened or what I would had done
karpkarpkarpmagikarp (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
you know you're right, must be one of charles xavier's top students.
i_am_unknown (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
That guy must be gifted, he tried to rob your house but got caught by you and your bro
karpkarpkarpmagikarp (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
geetha50 - in our culture/tradition/belief, we do not ward off these spirits. It's like yin yang, us the living, them the dead, we have to co-exist in one dwelling to achieve a harmony... Something like that. Not quite sure really. But our elders say that once them spirits learn that they are welcome in one family's home, they protect the house and those who live in it from malicious people.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
karp,
It was have been pretty to experience that and then have it be confirmed by your brother. Like the other posters, I think it's just a spirit passing though. If you don't mind, can I make a suggestion? If you feel uncomfortable about experiencing anything else in your home, why don't you cleanse your house according to your beliefs?

Ada,
I haven't been on this site for awhile so I must have missed your stories. Your experiences sound interesting so I'm going to be reading your stories soon.
karpkarpkarpmagikarp (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
ada - how can you tell if the person you were about to hit is dead or will soon be dead if you don't step on the breaks? 😊 my girlfriend can also see the unseen, but she tries her best not to talk to them.
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
Karp: read Mississippi secrets its about pete. I have him here a lot maybe you will understand it better.
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
Karp: yes I can. But his mouth never moves I can hear him though. I know sounds crazy but... I have spirits all the time. Even when I go to walmart or for a walk or riding down the highway. I can't read them all and don't know who they are. I have visions of where they been or sometimes even what happened to them. I been like this since I was little. I have been scared to talk about it until now. I don't always see them all pretty and clean either! I have just recently started to work with this gift. I have always been able to pick up on stuff. I am getting better at it finally. When you are driving down a road as a teenager and you see a young man walking in the middle if the road and you see him flagging you down you slam on the breaks and your car goes through him and he walks away unharmed then you realize his truck is upside down in a ditch and there is two of him! That hard to deal with as a teenager and never tell anyone.
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
i think its not issue of past of that land and property because you are seeing him first time.
He is just a lost soul exploring playing in that area.
I pray he should reach his destination very soon

REST IN PIEACE.
karpkarpkarpmagikarp (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
ada - this is our first house, my mom and dad bought this house late 1980's before they got married and lived here since then. This was built around 1960's or 1970's. We have no idea about the previous owner. We have something weird going on in the kitchen, some visitors say they see a wispy young woman in front of the kitchen sink washing dishes. They think it's a ghost, but we found out it was only a memory of a maid who used to work here. That maid may not even be dead yet. About peter, you can talk to him? Is it like just talking to a normal living person?
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
I have recently had trouble with a little boy named peter. He died here though and never saw him before we lived here. Have you been there your whole life? Or recently changed anything in the house?
karpkarpkarpmagikarp (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
bereal25 - i've asked my psychic girlfriend to look for the boy around our house, she said she didn't find any child's spirit. She said it's just a wandering spirit looking for a place to stay or rest for a while.
bereal25 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
Just wow. That was creepy. You should look up the history of your property and the the surrounding area and maybe you'll find something. Its amazing that you both saw the same thing. You know that it wasn't all in your head
eunice (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
That was a creepy story. The boy might be trying to tell you about his presence inside your house.
SpiderZA (2 stories) (81 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
Freaky that you both saw him.
At least he was just "passing" through and didn't seem harmful or malicious.

Spider

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: