You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Ouija Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Ouija Experiences

 

I tried a Ouija board for the first time around a month ago. First, I'll set the scene. Myself and several friends were at one of the friend's houses, in his living room as his parents were not home. I shall call these friends Troy, Markk, Kim, Toni, Alasdair and Joe. Markk bought out a cardboard Ouija board that he had made. Myself, he and Joe decided to try it first. I will not continue with what happened as Joe late admitted that he had pushed it. The same thing happened several times with many different people.

The first time I felt that it had really connected was around a week later. We were in Troy's house again, though this time it was only me, Troy and Markk. We got out the Ouija board again and Troy went out to get drinks. Me and Markk put our fingers on the shot glass and asked, "Is anyone there?" The glass immediately shot to "yes." Now, bear in mind that this was on very bumpy, uneven cardboard and with only two of us, it would have been immediately obvious if one of us had pushed it. In this session I believe we spoke to an 8-year-old boy named Daniel. He had been kidnapped and held hostage without food or water before he died. He did not know how long he was there due to always being in the dark. I found this out to be true. He was very playful and fun, finding it amusing to blow in our ears and swear at us.

The day after this, the three of us were at Troy's house again, this time in his mothers bedroom. This is what affected me most. When we asked if there was anyone there, it slowly went to "yes". We asked for the first letter of their first name. It slowly slid to "S". We then asked what year they died. It slid slowly to "2006". This was when I started to get a little spooked, but I didn't mention it as I had known Markk only a few weeks and had, therefore, not discussed deceased relatives. We went onto ask how old they had been when they died. It said "80".

My great-uncle was Sydney. He died in 2006 at the age of 80. We asked who he was there for. He spelled out my name. By this point I had started to cry and managed to say, "I love you and miss you. I'll never forget you and I will never stop loving you." Once I said this the glass slid to "goodbye".

I know that many may say this was caused by me as I wanted to talk to him so much, but in all honesty I was hoping to talk to my aunt. I do believe I was talking to him, and previously spoke to a young boy. I do not think I will use a board again due to the frightening and upsetting jokes many of my friends played on us who believed.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Other hauntings by DanaAndersen

 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DanaAndersen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghosthunter14 (1 stories) (8 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-23)
dude real piece of advise here don't mess with it especialy at night, the darkness holds many illusions. Anyways like I said don't mess with it, and the demons who are in contoll of the ouiji board can read your mind about dead reletives or anyone close to you and WILL TRICK you and make you think that it's them when it really isn't trust me when I say that. Look up people with ouiji board experience. Most of them will be about them thinking they contacted a dead relitive and then it gets all crazy.
kestralflightwarriors (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-23)
I know how it feels to have contact with a relative who is deceased. My grandpa died in 2011 a day before my birthday, and he occasionally visits me and when I wake up my room smells like him. (I know that sounds weird but yes, my room smells like him.) ❤
Qua (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-23)
Better leave that ouija board alone. You'll never know what type of spirits may attach itself to you.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-23)
samwinchester31,

I admit that Ouija boards are dangerous but only in situations in which it is not used correctly. A Ouija board is used to contact spirits and it creates a portal in which the spirit exits through. What I'm saying is that not every spirit that comes through is a "demon" some can be a family member or friend who had past.

DanaAndersen,

I believe that you still wanted some sort of closure with your great-uncle so he came to give you comfort to let you know that he was alright.

Thank you for sharing your story 😁.
MRKYKE101 (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-22)
i have met daniel don't lisen to him he told ime he died of poison him he drain's you're engey bit by bit so never talk to him
Andrea22 (5 stories) (65 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Nice to hear a story about one of these that isn't scary. Have you been ok since then? You haven't noticed anything dark following you, have you? I would hope it was a good experience and nothing evil came through.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
my bad your great-uncle. Sorry. I read "great" and it was a mans name. Just happened
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
I don't believe that you subconsciencly moved the pointer. I feel you did have a connection. I am happy for you. I hope you have found closure with your grand-father.

Do not EVER EVER EVER use that board again. Sometimes you attract things that aren't your family or a gentle boy.
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Wow! That is crazy. I have never tried a ouiji board but I know pople who have. You seem to be one of the lucky ones when it came to who you got in contact with. It is good that you got to speak with your uncle and let him know how you felt. It seems that all the activity happens in your friends home. Does he have experiences on his own? And have you heard anything further from the little boy you and your friends contacted. Keep us updated and take care.
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Oh wow! My sister and I made a wood board and it was right after my paw died. We decided to contact him... STUPID idea! We asked for a name said ANGEL... We asked where are you angel... Underneath you! Never touched on again!
samwinchester31 (2 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Dude, you should never mess with oija boards. The being you contacted was NOT your great uncle, but a demon. If you have any trouble, pray and bind the spirits in Jesus' name
Sophia13 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
"In this session I believe we spoke to an 8-year-old boy named Daniel. He had been kidnapped and held hostage without food or water before he died. He did not know how long he was there due to always being in the dark. I found this out to be true."

Puppet Master will always be good at pulling on the heart strings.
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Hi andersen,
I feel sorry for your loss of grand father.

Everyone loves their relatives but after death they should be in that placn where they supposed to be. (HEAVEN)
These is good for you, your grandfather and others too.

God bless you...
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Thanks for sharing😊this was a different account for me among the other ouija board stories. I agree with below posters. A little clarification😁. I feel bad for the boy he died so young. And sorry for your loss...

~Nikky❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Hi Dana, I also had the same thought as rook. If you can, please clarify. And also, you have decided not to play with ouija. Thats good. Because my experiences and also my friends' have ended up not so nice and in fact, they were nasty. Be careful. God Bless you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
DanaAndersen,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's nice to read about a Ouija experience that's not 'full of'...Doom, Gloom, Demons or that Bozo ZoZo...

It seems you had a rare chance to say I love you and Goodbye to a dearly missed departed Family member.

I do have one question, you stated this...

"In this session I believe we spoke to an 8-year-old boy named Daniel. He had been kidnapped and held hostage without food or water before he died. He did not know how long he was there due to always being in the dark. I found this out to be true."

How did you verify this to be 'True'.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: