You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Invisible Thing

Real Ghost Stories

Invisible Thing

 

This happened when I was in the 6th grade and earlier. I was always feeling things that were not from this world. I was sitting on my couch one night with my brother's wife at the time and I felt like something was there. I looked to see what it was. What I saw was a form of different lights all in one standing next to the chair where she was sitting. I was freaked out and I asked if she felt anything near her and she said that it was her friend that died in a motorcycle accident a few years back. In that house I felt a lot of weird things. From a presence to just feeling like I was been watched all the time.

This time my dad was turning off the light in the barn which attached to the house. When he turned around the light came back on. He had some things happen to him when he was working on the house before we moved in. As he was working one day the power turned off on him so he went to the basement to see if the breaker was kicked off. It was not.

When we finally moved into the house, I was in bed and I always put the covers over my head at night because of all the uneasy feelings I had in the house. I was laying there and I saw this bright light go over my bed which freaked me out a lot.

At night when I play my games, my back is toward the door and it is open, I always have that feeling of someone watching me. I always turn around to see what it was, and nothing was there too see.

We have moved out, and we sold the house to some people that still live there today and I never asked if they had any thing happen to them. The barn is now turned into a garage and the house is now changed, but I will never forget what happened there to this day.

I know this story was short. I hope you liked it. I am not good with details, but if you have anything to say just post it and I can answer your post.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, markjosephwoodcock, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Andrea22 (5 stories) (65 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Has anyone died recently, or back then, in your family? It doesn't sound harmfull... Kind of sounds like it was trying to get your attention.
Sam-the-ghost (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
I know how you feel, and it drove me insan to feel something like that and not be able to see it.
talkingtothepast (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
I have felt the same thing since my grandmother passed away when I was four. It keeps getting stronger with every family death, but I know it's not there to hurt me. In fact, when I was in fifth grade my grandfather passed away and, one night, I was reading, when I saw a bright light in the hallway.
I still have that that uneasy feeling of being watched.
Thank you for sharing your story.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
I know this feeling of being uneasy. I grew up in a house that was like that.
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
hi,if you where watching t.v that time, if you watch t.v for a while and suddenly turned your face you can see different colours just for few seconds.

Just iam giving my conclusion. If you alone in home you will definetly get that feeling of being watched.
Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: