You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: No Figment of my Imagination

Real Ghost Stories

No Figment of my Imagination

 

You don't have to believe this... But it's true. I used to have a dog named Tasha who would NEVER go through my kitchen without whining or shivering on the way to my parents room. From that point on I always thought there was a ghost in my house (which my parents called Casper).

After my dog had died, I must have been about eleven years old. I was lying in my bed one night, watching t.v. It was around one in the morning and I couldn't fall asleep. My mom had gone to bed hours before and at that time of my childhood I had always been scared of being alone late at night (I watched too many scary movies).

My dad was going to be home in about an hour and a half so I just laid in bed and waited trying to calm myself down with the thoughts running through my head and the chills going down my spine. My door was slightly open with the hall light shining onto my wall. I listened to my t.v and watched the wall for no apparent reason. Minutes passed by and the chills got stronger and I broke out in a cold sweat. Out in the hall a dark figure passed by. It looked like a man around six feet tall, he seemed bald and really muscular. He passed into the room next to me making no sound as he went in, but there seemed to be a scratching on the walls above me. The scratching stopped after a few seconds and then there was just silence, but the chills never went away.

I knew that every door was locked and every window was shut so there was no possible way it was an intruder. My eyes stayed peeled open until my dad unlocked the front door and turned on the t.v. Even now I'm still scared.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ashley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
What you saw was a demon not a ghost. He sounds like the same kind of demon I saw, you
Even said the room was cold. I know what that
Cold feels like too.

Next time you see him say this: Dear God please remove this demon from my life, in Jesus name!

Then you will never see him again.

Do not try and talk to him, that wouldn't do you any good.

Take care,

Walter
Idate_Hatake (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-07)
A muscular figure? Hmm... Possibly a shadow figure, and maybe just your imagination. 😕
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-24)
That was sort of scary. Is your house haunted by any chance? Keep looking out for those figures!
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-24)
um interesting... Kinda scary... Be safe and don't worry you are safe...

Ceary

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: