You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Creepy Encounters

Real Ghost Stories

My Creepy Encounters

 

Let me start off my saying my name is Tina and I am 16. I strongly believe in the paranormal but I am a bit skeptic I want to relay a couple of my encounters and see what you all think.

My first encounters with the paranormal were when I was young, however it was more my moms expierence then mine at first. My parents have lived in the house we currently own for about seventeen years. We have a finished basement and have since we moved in, however when you walk down into my basement there's a kind of creepy feeling as if you're being watched. When I was younger I had a reoccuring nightmare about being chased down there (typical nightmare I know). My mom told me a few years ago that when she was down there alone she would hear people calling her name in a soft whisper (she never told me as a child because she didn't want to scare me.)

Even before my mom told me about hearing a voice call her name I would hear a man's voice call my name in a whisper as well. It would only call my name when my dad, little brother, or any other male was near me or at my house. I've heard my name whispered about four times in the past nine years or so.

Me and my friends (we will call them D and S.J.) are very interested in the paranormal so we decided to take out the Ouija board my mom had given me when I was thirteen. We sat on my bed in the best circle we could manage and placed the Ouija board on our laps. We asked if there was anyone was there with us and it slid to yes. After about an hour we learned that the spirit we were talking to (at least according to what it told us) was named Hellen but we could call her Little Angel, she was eight when she died and she died around 2006 I think. We even created a pattern on knocking and asked her to repeat and she did. Since then my friends and I have always talked to her whether it was through the Ouija board or just saying hi when we were passing through my room. This has been going on for almost a year now. The wierd thing about this encounter was ever since I was younger I always felt a little girl was watching me play in my dining room.

A few months ago my friends S.J., Kat, and Jay were playing with the Ouija board but instead of getting Angel like we thought we would, an eighteen year old boy named Vaz came through, he said he was Arab and died in 9/11 but was NOT a terrorist, he said that he fell in love with me and was here to protect me from another boy who died in 9/11 whom was a terrorist and wanted to rape me while Angel protected my sister. You can imagine how scared I was when this happened. Especially because for the past year I would wake up with my pants and underwear on the floor when I know I put them on. I talk in my sleep but I have never undressed in my sleep, this happened about five times. I never told any of my friends because I was afraid to call attention to it.

Since then nothing really happended, but one afternoon me and my younger sister were on my bed in my room watching t.v. When my dad and my brother came in and sat, my dad on my couch and my brother on a random folding chair. As soon as my brother sat on the chair a picture frame of my little cousin went flying off my dresser and landed about three feet away. It creeped us all out so bad my dad and my brother ran off quickly to my brothers lacrosse practice leaving me and my sister alone.

So far things have been quiet except for the occasional shadow running around or door slamming when there's no wind and such.

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostSeeker14, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

blacksky (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-03)
Red flags everywhere on this... I agree with the others those boards are not for those who do not know how to control it and close it properly also binding the evil and sending it back.

Your mom having heard it herself should be backing you 100% and should be helping you. The clothes... No ma'am it is attacking you while you sleep. And that is very serious that needs to be stopped. You can give them orders to not harm you in any way no touching no removing anything on your body that it is not aloud to do that.

I really hope you get the help needed to close all doors and get it stopped. Please be safe. 😊
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
GhostSeeker14,

First I think that the little girl was always there and does not pose a threat.

The second thing is that you can not just get rid of the Ouiji Board you have to have it closed so that the vortex will not let other spirits through. The spirit named Vaz is not there to protect you it is an incubus lying to you so that you will not get rid and that you will let it get close they can be vicious towards male family members as well.

Thank you for sharing and I hope this helps you and do not forget to have the spirit board closed.

Whitewolf,
GhostSeeker14 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
My mom believes in ghosts but doesn't believe me when I tell her I hear voices and such and my dad well he thought it was a coincidence and just left for lacrosse practice with my brother, I tend to talk in my sleep so my parents thought maybe I got hot and took of my pants in my sleep... My parents do love me and care about us however my dad is a bit in denial about spiritual happenings
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Your dad should've brought his 2 daughters along with him. There is no way I could have stepped one foot out of the door without all my kids. I think you should demand those spirits to leave in Jesus name, because your underwear being missing isn't cool at all.
H05VV-F (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
judgeing by your story I don't think the entity in the basement is harmful. I have to agree with Rozo on the use of Ouija boards.
By using a Ouija board you could have attracted very evil and harmful entities, I'm not saying you did its just a possibility
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Ye Spider, seems like a very unusual family doesn't it...
Hope Ghost seeker clears up for us a bit.
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Hi there Ghost seeker, It would seem to me that a spirit has attached itself to you/your room or that part of the house at least... I am very against Ouija boards and really don't have anything good to say about them... Please make it a concious effort to stay away from those things... Especially for your younger sisters sake.

It also seems to me that when your brother/father came in it got upset and hurled the picture... For me, this is a problem... That is direct family so this presence actually has no right to get upset or jealous if this is the case... Your clothing on the floor is big huge red lights that something is not right! Get rid of the board, do not ask anymore questions. And tell your parents about this...

Keep us posted!
SpiderZA (2 stories) (81 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Ok so let me get this right... Your mother gives you a Ouiji Board and your father runs out and leaves you alone at home after a picture flies off a shelf...
I dunno...

Spider

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: