You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Stalking Wolf 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Stalking Wolf 2

 

I hadn't seen this spirit for a little more than a month... So I decided to visit a graveyard because every time I've been at a graveyard the dog was always there. It was a calm day, the sun wasn't out but it was fairly warm. I decided to go to the oldest graveyard in my hometown (I had only been there once, a long time ago). It's a very lovely place, isolated from everyone. Not many people go there either.

I got there at about midday, but something didn't feel right. The air felt thick, and I could feel some sort of negative energy. Now I felt this very strange, because every time I visited a graveyard I felt calm and peaceful, but this was different. I walked around a bit, tidying up some graves... Paying my respect. The wind started to pick up, leaves were flying around the place and the trees were making that whistling sound (hate that noise).

I had been there for about 20 minutes and no sight of the spirit, so I decided I would head back to my car. At this point I was quite far away from the entrance, so I had a little bit of walking to do. Then all of a sudden I seen a dark shadow run past me... It kind of freaked me out so I started to walk a little faster, then I was stopped in my tracks. The dog was standing in front of me, about 4 meters away. I froze. It felt as if a thousand eyes were glaring at me, and at this point I was ready to just run. But I heard a soft whisper, I couldn't make out what it was saying and that frustrated me. I said out loud ''who are you?'' The dog just stood there staring. I felt uneasy... Not like I usually do when the spirit is around me. So I didn't move, waiting for an answer.

Then I remembered some of your advice- to ask yes or no questions. I then asked "are you my protector?" I could hear a voice getting louder, but it sounded like it was coming from inside my head. I started to get freaked out so I slowly stepped back, then the voice said "don't be afraid". I then stopped and asked again "are you my protector?" the voice was very clear this time, and said "yes" after that I heard a step behind me, I turned around so fast that I got a sharp pain in my neck, nothing was behind me so I turned back around to face the dog but it was gone.

I was trying to get my head around what just happened, making my way back (nothing weird happened from then on) and I carried on with my day. I haven't seen the spirit since this incident, but I'm not worried about it. I really appreciate all the advice some of you left me in my other story, and I will keep you's updated, especially if I'm worried about something. Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MoonlightShadows, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

auramaster (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-23)
[at] moonlightshadows i'm keen on talking to you about these sightings because I have researched these type of sightings and I am very interested
Trybal_Knyte (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Where I am from, past loved ones or one that have passed on sometimes take the form of an animal. Trust, this is up there in my book. I never believed it until a Gecko started threatening my grandmother but that is a story I will tell later. Yes you should be very careful. The spiritual realm is not looking to take your physical part. They are looking to capture or condemn you everlasting part which is your soul. Be appreciative yet careful.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
It's good that you got an answer, but I still wouldn't trust it. I would always keep my gaurd up just in case. Thank you for sharing.

JS aka Brandon 😊
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Well, good. Now you know that it's you're protector, you shouldn't have to worry that much.
GabrielladeLioncourt (5 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
I truly believe the dog is your protector. I think that day the feeling you had, you know, the thickness, the negative energy and all. I think the dog might of just been looking out for you since he knew something not so good was around. I'm glad you have a loyal protector, lucky! 😆 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: