You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Big Mirror Ghost Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Big Mirror Ghost Girl

 

In my house, I have this huge mirror in front of the stairs. Every time I walk up, I see it, and every time I walk down, I see it. It didn't start bothering me until I started reading ghost stories. I see this little girl when I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth. She has not let me see her her full body yet. She is I think about seven or six years old. I don't think she is a bad spirit. I just want to know what you guys think she is.

It only happenes when I'm in my bathroom, brushing my teeth. Walking back from my parents room. Or, in my room. The first time it scared me, but after she started showing up a lot, I got kind of used to it. I still jump a little bit when I see her out of the corner of my eye. She has not hurt me or had anything hurt me. I just hope it stays like that.

The first time it happened, I was in the bathroom, brushing my hair, and I looked to my right, and I saw her looking at me from the side of the bathroom. (my parents hallway to their room) She just kind of looked at me, I was so scared and I was frozen. She got closer to me, and I stepped back a little bit. She was about to move to me a little bit more, when she looked down at her body, and stepped back and went away. That was the first time, in the bathroom.

The second time, was when I was in my bedroom, and I looked out of my door, and I saw the big mirror. I saw later, the girl showed up in it. She smiled at me and waved. Another time, I was in bed and she peered around my door and finally came all the way in, and sat on the edge of my bed. She tryed to talk to me, but I could not understand what she was saying. She got sad, and left. I see her every morning, and she watches me when I do my teeth and my hair. I don't mind. I just want to know what you guys think she is doing. I also did some reading. A girl died in the house three years before we moved in. She was killed by a gun shot to the forehead. It said that her name I Anna. But, I still want to know more. Thanks for reading!

What do you think?

Note: I see her right now. She is behind me. I feel kind of safe when she is around. She is really nice and she likes me. Things are starting off good around here.

Thanks, Lauren.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PrettyLittleLadie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-11)
Please answer this...

You said " she tryed to talk to me, but I could not understand what she was saying..." what did she sound like?
i_am_unknown (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
Not trying to be mean, she's probably got shot in the forehead really bad she forgots she's a ghost. You're lucky to have her to come close to you. I can't, most ghosts would be driven away from me cause of my high energy. Maybe sometimes sad and weak than rare chance yeah.
CammiAlice (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
That's seems very nice. I think she just wants to know you better and be friends because it must be lonely stuck in a house on your own for ages. I would try to communicate with her, get to know her and stuff 😊
TouchMyKeyblade (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
I like this story. It's about a sweet little girl- kind of makes me want to have a friend like her:)

But, if I DID get a ghost friend, I would probably just scare them away on the first visit for being scared myself. Of course, if I saw something like that, I would scream. A lot.
coolkatg (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
Awww, what a nice little girl! She sounds very friendly. And she died from a gun shot to the forehead? Jesus, what has this world come to?!? Our kind is killing children under the age of 10. What the heck? Well I'm glad that she is happy with you. Bless Anna's little soul! - Coolkatg ❤
Medusa67 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
A lot of people get the wrong idea about spirits. Some spirits are just stuck here because of unfinished business and sadly they get stuck here forever. I was wondering if maybe "Anna" had a big sister? And maybe that is what she sees you as now. Or maybe she is just enjoying the things you do because she can't do them anymore. 😊
BunnyPanda (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
It seems as if she wanted you and her to get along:) try communicating with her, so she won't be depress. Thanks for sharing <3
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Awww! That's so sweet! I have a neighbour who's 6 and she's so nice! Touching story.

Much thanks,
Cocoa 😜
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
I agree with the other comments, sounds like a normal 7 year old girl who wants to have a friendship with you.
Alliecat123 (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Well maybe she new you in a past life and is trying to talk to you
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Poor anna, I pray for her.
Its clear that she likes you. Want you to bee friendly.
Lets talk to her and know who is she?
AllieAllison (28 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
hey this was a good story she seems like a friendly spirt and seems to just want a friend. Maybe she wants you to help her cross over to the other side or something. Heres something you can do if you can't understanderd HER then maybe she can understand YOU simply ask her yes or no questions and and she can nodd or shake her head. Anywho it sounds nice she might just want a friend it must be lonly being a ghost when not many can see you. Try plaing games with her or something...
Allison
BellaGina (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Talk to her, she is obviously trying to communicate with you. Maybe you can help her cross over to where she should be. She sounds very sweet 😁

~Gina
Desir3 (2 stories) (19 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Seems like she wants to get along with you, what's the harm in that? 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: