You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Explainable Fact

Real Ghost Stories

Explainable Fact

 

I am an Indian born doctor. In a nutshell I am a psychiatrist. I work in UK. Coming to the incident which has happened in the year 2009; I am still in dilemma to believe what I had witnessed.

On July 22nd 2009 (I remember the day as it was solar eclipse which was recorded as longest in history) I was dealing with a patient who was in her late teenage. Her parents complained that she had been acting weird for the past week and moreover unexplained phenomenons occur during her acting weird. It was quite interesting to listen.

Her parents told me that the girl talks weird and moreover speaks ungodly. They do not know why she has been acting like so weird for the past week. I had spoken to the girl (patient) personally. I understood that she was a victim of one of the psychiatry syndromes. Her parents had told me in a low voice that she had killed her pet cat and had eaten it. I observed her eyes and I was completely dumb struck. She has a pointed pupil and I understood that she was not actually seeing anything. Her eyelids does not shut, not even by any chance. Her heart beat was double and she was breathing heavily. I had discussed this particular case with my fellow doctors and we could not come to any conclusion. By the afternoon she started bleeding through her ears and nose which could be due to hypertension. She began screaming by the late afternoon and nobody on earth could control her. After 10 minutes of deliberate screaming she collapsed. She died. Her body was taken away by her parents the same evening.

I got a call to my chamber at that very evening. It was from the same patient's parents who had left the hospital two hours ago. I drove to the address they have mentioned to attend the patient personally. According to the parents, she has come back to life while her dead body was being blessed by the local priest at their home as a part of the catholic ritual. They were all in a shocked and bewildered state unable to understand what was happening before them. When I reached the place, she was tied firmly to the bed. I was told that she attacked the priest and partially injured him. The house was packed with the neighboring people who came to see her dead body. They were all in a confused state.

I entered her room, and for the first time I experienced something unexplained phenomenon there. Only we 5 people were in her room, her parents, the priest, the girl and I. The priest warned me that it was not something related to psychiatry and its something called exorcism. He told me that he has no much power to cast away the demon in her. I kept looking at the patient. She was bleeding (perhaps she injured herself as it usually happens).

The strange things which I witnessed in that room were, she talking in dual voice, pointed pupil. She caught hold of my neck even though she was tied to her bed, or maybe something invisible caught hold of my neck, or was that my imagination! I know I was not imagining. That was something like a topic which I had studied in metaphysics. There was completely unexplained incidents which has happened in that room. She could tell all my personal matters, to which I was dumb struck. I know she must be bit schizophrenic, but telling my personal matters was something I did not understand how she could actually do that. The neighbors were terrified. She could talk to me in mind though she was not talking through mouth, a kind of telepathy which we see in movies. She told me that I do not know what I was dealing with. This was my first case ever.

Later another priest entered the room who claimed to be officially anointed as exorcist by the Vatican. He sent all of us out of the room. He returned with the girl from the room after half an hour or so. The girl looked completely alright. Later I spoke to the priest to know what happened inside the room. It might be terrifying to others, but to me it was a challenge what to believe in. Only two possibilities, either the priest must have been lying or he might have spoken truth. I was told not to share what he has told me. To this day, I do not understand if it was real or just a medical new syndrome.

Does anybody has witnessed something like this here in this forum? If so, please share me your experience.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Moen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Autumnbaby (11 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-07)
Hmmm, I have read most of the stories on this site. I wonder about the author of this story. Unfortunately people deal with demonic oppression/possession more often than not, and it is truly sad. There is real evil out there and it is an insult for this person to make stories up like this. It seems as though the poster took a bunch of paranormal shows and combined a few episodes and added his own twist "her parents took her body"? In my opinion, this story is false.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Dear All,
I miss evil... He was so much fun!
He made the universe think...

Regards
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
sorry it is shylaw which makes my theory about her more sense
goldduster (55 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
granny anytime I have a lot of time during the day I'm between jobs right now. The girl shylow still has her profile up I just checked and she still wants someone to message her
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
goldduster: Yes I did 😊 Sorry I forgot to reply to you. I went there and it seems pretty cool. They can comment on stories, and there's a lot to see. I bookmarked it for future reference πŸ˜†. Thank you! ❀
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
granny did you see my comment about the web site for kids5050505050
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Casper: Nope! 😊 He's already been sent to the void. Wonder how long before #3 shows up? Ah, well. He/she wasn't as entertaining this time πŸ˜†
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Hmm zzsgranny, does this mean my new 5 karma points are going to be taken away again? Becoming extremely attached to them points 😳
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
granny I found that web site it is called scary for kids web adress is www.scaryforkids.com not sure if they can post on it but it will give stories to read
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
That's too bad. I was looking forward to evilspirit100. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
...
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
I got to quit staying up all night I missed all the fun. 505050
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Isolde: I don't think they can count very high, that's one of the reasons salt is such a deterrent πŸ˜†. They only get so far, and have to start counting all over again πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
The question is how high evil spirits can count?
We're now at number 2. πŸ˜‰
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Yeah, it won't be long. Martin's already been contacted. 😊
5050
MizMiMi02 (8 stories) (56 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Hopefully not long Rook. Even a cat gets tired of playing with a dead mouse, eventually.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
evilspirit2,

You do realize that sequels are rarely as good as the original don't you?

How long before they ban this account seeing as you admitted that you are a banned poster?

Just saying.

Rook
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-07)
Oh zzsgranny! Your ones are cool! And not used as much as a certain Rolling Stones fan. Anywho I better get posting, my 20 karma points went down the drain along with that story! 😐
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
Casper: Hey! Those are MY "..."s πŸ˜†...It must be pretty cool, since some like to mimic them πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
goldduster (55 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
You do know everything people say on the internet is true. Because as soon as I wire the money my girlfriend is going to fly from her country and spend rest of her life with me. I know she's not lieing to me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
evilspirit, I see you use '...' quite a bit, a lot like someone else on here. Hmmm
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
Pjod - it is amazing, isn't it? The amount of energy that is spent being so negative all the time, when it is absolutely unnecessary. Sometimes I sit and wonder why and then other times I think, "Dear Lord, they have to have some serious issues to be that miserable πŸ˜†. It's the internet!" And then it ceases to matter why LOL.

Just give me a yell when you get it up and running πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
I'll let you know if I get this thing up and running.
Nothing like retiring for the night, knowing your favorite message board has been loaded up with as much negative energy as possible -without lifting a finger to do it.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
Pjod - I love it! Can I be a MOD? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† That is awesome! In case I haven't told you, you've made my day several times lately lol
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
Pjod ~ πŸ˜† Oh my word that was a great laugh! Just what I needed before bed time! Hope you patent and get that business up and running soon! πŸ˜† ahhh sensational!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+6
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
On a positive side- Moen/evil,etc... Has given me a brilliant idea for starting an online business. "Professional Troll.com"
Have you been banned, or just slighted from your favorite forum? For a small fee, my team will infiltrate the message board of your dislike, wrecking havoc and creating chaos using a vast network of multiple usernames and IP addresses. The first 10 submitted posts are free, with each additional post at the low price of $2.00 per posting.
With an additional fee added, we will also target specific members who have caused you anxiety and many a sleepless night. Join now and get the peace of mind and satisfaction you deserve.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
Pjod - it is entertaining that the longer he talks, the less "foreign" to us Americans he sounds πŸ˜‰
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
I can assure you- Your trolling is much more entertaining for you. I just find your attempts at broken english laughable.
evilspirit (41 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
[at] Pjod: Sorry dude... Today I forgot to read my joke book to entertain you... Really sorry huh...
evilspirit (41 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
Anyway you guys cannot become real detectives in your whole life... So, I guess at least you are getting some fun online, by your useless research, trying to prove Moen and I to be similar... Hahaha lol so funny... Is there someone to prove even ROOK to be John... Come on huh, I see some hands going up... Lmao...
evilspirit (41 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-05)
[at] MizMIMI: I must thank you. You are the one who told that I do not know how to lie...! And well its true... I appreciate your words. I like taking things in too much positive...

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: