You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Uncle's Farm

Real Ghost Stories

My Uncle's Farm

 

When I was a child, my family would go on a family holiday to visit my Uncle and my cousins,. The farm was build by Grandpa over a hundred years ago. MUM said that my Grandfather actually ploughed the land with his bare hands, even today the piles of rocks are still there today.

Getting back to my experience, it was late at night, my cousin and I were excited as it was Christmas eve, we were laughing talking, we decided it was late. I hopped back into my bed (we shared the same room) as I rolled over to fall asleep, I saw a evil horrible looking hand clawing in my face, the hand had long skinny fingers which had long dirty nails that turned in at the tips also quite hairy.

When seeing the hand I ran and jumped into my cousins bed, my dad came in told me off and was put into my bed, I was really worried that the hand would still be there thank GOD it wasn't. After this we heard footsteps walking around IN the middle of the room (MY dAD HAD LEFT the room) I said to my cousin is that you No she said. I still today remember this and swear this really happened to my cousin and I.

The next Morning we told the adults about what had happened in the night but of course my parents didn't believe us, my cousin and I knew what I saw and we both heard the footsteps walking around the room. My UNCLE SAW A lady in old fashioned clothes about 15 years ago, HE REFUSES TO SLEEP there (my uncle was quite scared to see a ghost) (HIS SONS RUNS THE FARM) MY cousins girlfriend also saw the same lady).

Other hauntings by koalagirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, koalagirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
hi don't worry mrfear672india, I didn't find your comment bad.
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
koala girl,
Any way I just suggested that. Thanks for sharing your story.
Please don't mind if you felt anything bad with my comment.
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
hi the farm is not built on a grave yard, as a child this was really a scary experience, but now I'm not so afraid of them. As I have seen a few in my home. Thankyou. Di.xx
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Hi koala girl,
In our country farm houses are built destroying old cemetries, which are out of use. Gives comfortable area for farm house.
May be there was a grave yard.
May be your grand father don't know about it. There should be graveyard before he war born.

Thanks for sharing.
ChengSifu (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Creepy hands! It's just not just "grandpa" alone. Perhaps ghost could be having fun disturbing people, and if you arent afraid of them, approach them, I bet they will be afraid of you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: