You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Little Girl Who Follows

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl Who Follows

 

I have always loved ghosts and scary stuff. When I was 8 living in my Wisconsin home. It was dark outside and I was laying in my bed trying to sleep when my bed started shaking rapidly. It also felt like there was a sound of someone breathing in the room. I was scared. A few years later I am in a different house.

First let me tell you something, the place before I lived in but after the experience, it was an apartment and I would have dreams of this little blonde girl. The school I went to was haunted by a little blonde girl, they said she split her head open from jumping off of a swing. So in my new house I start actually seeing this little girl.

One night I was watching some T.V. Laying on my bed. I look over to the closet because I fell like someone is watching me. Just after I look over I hear a little girl giggle. Now I am the only girl in my family.

Stuff goes on in my room all the time now. I sleep with a radio and I will wake up and its still on but the volume is turned all the way down sometimes it is off. One morning I actually heard the little girl say hello to me. It was 5:00 in the morning I was getting ready for school so who else would it be? I have no clue but nothing has happened since then and that was 3 months ago but I think I scared her away because I freaked out and ran to my bathroom.

I don't sleep with my radio on anymore either, now instead of her I keep seeing a black dog following me. I still feel like that little girl is still with me in that house though.

What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lovely16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lovely16 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
Thanks guys! The girl actually just recently knocked my closet door down. I only saw the black dog a couple of times. Maybe twice haven't seen it anymore though. I think the girl is friendly and yes she followed me home from school.
Lizbeth (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
Kryodrache

I mean she would probably want to visit a hunter. It has to be an exorcism for this freak black dog.
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
Well, the thing about Harry Potter is that it actually did take stuff from legends, myths and stories. The Grim, AKA the black dog is actual mythology. The whole... 'if you see it three times, it means you're going to die' thing. Though, I think it has as much credibility as tarot cards, where it might just indicate a change in lifestyle. I don't know, I'm not an expert, just throwing the idea out there.

Also, Lizbeth...

Your comment on 'you should stop it?' That's a little hard to STOP seeing something, especially when you aren't expecting to see it. That's a little like telling someone to stop breathing if their chest is hurting.
bratslovergirl2011 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
SGF-Investigator

Have you had any experiences that have cause you to dislike spirits of little girls?

And lovely16

I agree with SGF Investagator, little girls are something I can't deal with, they freak me out! I hope all goes well, and I don't believe that the girl is harmful. 😊
SGF-Investigator (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
ITS THE GRIM!
...sorry I had to:P
Huge Harry Potter fan, but all joking aside that Black Dog is messed up! And I really don't care for little ghost girls. Every investigator has that thing that he/she doesn't like, mine is little ghost girls.
Alegria (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
Did that little girl ever hurt you? I think she just wants someone to play with, since she can't really do that anymore. I would try to scare the dog away and try to talk to the girl. Ask her if she has anything bad inside. I'm sure all she wants is some attention.
Lizbeth (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
I think the little girl was trying to communicate. But the black dog is deferent. Are you still seeing it? Black dog isn't good at all. You should stop it. What was the dog like? Real or sprit?
Radikel0us (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
I do think that the little girl is a friendly spirit and she was just looking to you for some attention, maybe she sensed your interest in paranormal and decided that you would be a choice person to try and communicate with.
WeirdnFreaky (7 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
The girl sounds like she is trying to be friendly to you by like, saying hello and turning the volume of things down while you sleep (maybe so you don't wake up) Cute 😁
chadlee2003 (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
I been hearing a lot latley about a black dog in many stories. Some people are saying that it can be a guardian and others believe that it can be evil. I guess it would depend if it is threatening you. Also, the spirit seems to no be causing any problems. Also, so the little girl followed you home from your school?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: