You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: New Apartment Haunting 2

Real Ghost Stories

New Apartment Haunting 2

 

This story is a continuance of my last story that took place in June. For some reason, things have gotten progressively worse. Now every night seems to be similar as the events that I am about to tell you.

June 29th between 3 am 4 am. I have had the worst experience of my life. First, my bedroom door handle (lever) made a loud noise as if someone was trying to enter my bedroom. I already knew that I locked the main door before bed. I could not fall back asleep after that. It occurred again 15 minutes later. I have never had my heart pound so fast. I could not fall back asleep. I felt a presence in our room thereafter. I did not want to wake my fiancé who had work early the next morning, so I had to face this fear alone.

I continued hearing noises in my room, which I couldn't tell were natural or supernatural. I would hear footsteps and a loud tick in every area of the room, roughly 30 seconds apart, as if the spirit was in that area. I got close to my fiancé and put my arm around her, putting my back to the door. Not long after I experienced something I did not think was possible from a haunting. I felt our foam bed topper go down, as if someone sat behind me. I felt pressure against my back, immediately followed by goosbumps, a headache, and sick feeling in my stomach. I let this go on for no more then 5 minutes until I finally sat up and said in a firm voice, "Please stop bothering, I am trying to sleep." No other occurrences this night.

As the nights continue, I have began taking sleeping aids and wearing ear plugs, hoping to make it past that hour. I do not have that luxury to sleep through the night anymore, without being scared. I pray every night to make it through without harm. I pray for the morning birds to start chirping, as if the birds chirping radiates a positive energy that dismisses all spiritual problems.

I have already contacted a local paranormal investigator who has 42 years experience in see types of problems. He has been great with breaking down what is going on and what steps to take next. I purchased white candles to hopefully increase positive energy. I dread every evening at this point. As I know bedtime draws closer and closer...

Other hauntings by ChepachetRI

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Rhode Island

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ChepachetRI, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-13)
[at] BrokenTree: you have used a word, that I have not heard in a long time, and seriously don't even think that the 'youth' of today know. The word "Ka"!
I learned that word, many years ago, by reading Dennis Wheatley's books. Oh oh! I am really showing my age now!
The youngsters of today, would most probably find his books boring! 😉
zanonymousz (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-13)
I know how you feel, I used to have problems sleeping at night because one of the nights, I was sleeping and out of nowhere I heard a huge bang in my room that made me literally jumped up from my sleeping position. In fact, I am traumatized by it until the point that I have to turn on my TV every night so that I can sleep through the night and only turn off the TV when I get up in the morning.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-12)
Moravian, this isn't a religious site. If the posters here believed in leaving everything in the hands of god, they wouldn't be posting here. If you don't approve of the "occult," why are you visiting a paranormal website? Go to christianblog.com and bother them.
ChepachetRI (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
July 4th, 1:57 am. My fiancé and I had a friend spend two nights with us. She slept on the couch. This made me comfortable to use the bathroom again in the middle of the night. So I got up, and as I was just finishing, the front door burst open... Never again will I pee at night... I shut the locked door and asked our friend Amy if she hurd the door open. She never woke up and was still asleep. 15 minutes later she was yelling my name saying someone was hitting the dishes in the sink with an object... She slept in our bed that night...

July 4th our neighbors had a party. I was determined to get more information. I bumped into the landlords son, and bluntly asked him if his grandfather lived up in our apartment. He replied yes and that he passed away in our bedroom two years ago...

July 5th. Approximately 2 am. Our friend Amy screened my name... I went running. She stated she Hurd loud thumping footsteps from the front door to the couch... Everything she said was what I experienced weeks prior...
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
moravian - I was wondering, what is it about lighting white candles that makes it an "occult" thing, in your opinion?
BrokenTree (76 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
I must admit that Seeker1 has an interesting theory. One night I could not sleep so I got up to go play on the computer. My husband woke up not long after and got up to go to the bathroom. The layout of the house is simple. There are two doors to the bedroom one of which leads to the computer room and straight beyond that is the bathroom. The computer desk was situated against the wall by the door and I could see the other bedroom door quite clearly. My husband came back and went back to bed. About 20 minutes later he walked past me again and headed to the bathroom. I thought it was odd since he just went and he didn't say anything to me. I sat there for about 15 minutes and he never came back so I thought he went into the kitchen. I looked back but could see that the kitchen light was not on. Suddenly I hear snoring---my husband was in bed! He never went past me again and I did not see him walk through the other bedroom door which was 6 feet away from me. Perplexing to say the least. I told a friend who told me that she was psychic. She said that I was very lucky and that I saw my husband's Ka. Whatever it was, he was as solid and real looking as ever. It was just odd that he didn't say anything to me. She said that he wouldn't as he probably did not see me.
So I am leaning with Seeker1 on this-it could just be your fiance.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
With all due respect, if you are praying to God for protection, then don't do occult things like white candles. Just let God and His angels handle as that is their job.
Seeker1 (3 stories) (58 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
hmmm, I'm wondering if it is your fiance' astral projecting since you don't mention that she has witnessed any of this. It may be her and she doesn't even remember doing it.

Blessed Be
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
I hope the investigation ends well for you!

Has your fiance ever experienced anything?

Keep us posted!
TheLightBeforeDawn (5 stories) (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
I'm very glad that you're starting to figure things out. I'm so sorry that you're scared to be in your own home, but from the way it's acting, it doesn't sound like it's trying to be harmful in any way, shape or form. Honestly, it almost sounds residual. Just someone going about their everyday business, possibly not even realizing that they're dead. The fact that you made it all stop after asking in a firm voice makes it sound totally harmless. I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, honestly. I know just how scary this stuff can be.

I hope you get results soon, good luck and Goddess Bless,
TLBD
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
Thanks for sharing. What happened after investigation do you experiencing these again?
Keep updating.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
Thank you for sharing this 'part 2 with us. I'm glad you've found help and hope everything goes well for you and yours.

Please let us know how the Investigation/Cleansing turn out.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: