You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Telephone Call

Real Ghost Stories

Telephone Call

 

I've been gone for awhile... We've been trying to put everything behind us, nothing has been happening since my last story, maybe a month or so. The other night my cousins and best friend were all over at my house, we were all in my room: Me, Darian, Layla, JJ and Josh. Amanda was in Darian's room playing on the computer. We had the lights off and were reading ghost stories like we did when we were little and see who went for the light first, so we were all a little jumpy.

But then JJ found my other stories and everyone got really freaked out. After that we went on to read more stories and suddenly we heard something fall and run. It sounded like a small animal scurrying across the floor like a mouse (but I know for a fact we don't have them) so we looked over, I had assumed someone had knocked my phone off the cradle and onto the floor, so we bent over my bed to look for it, we couldn't find it so we just went on.

Then beeping... First it came really slow and soft, then it sped up, beeping a lot and loudly as if it were on surround sound or something. The beeping stopped and then the phone rang once. We all looked over at it, everyone's breath was held. We grabbed someone's cell phone and called Amanda to make sure she was okay, she came into my room and turned on the light.

We all tried to explain ourselves but she just looked at us like we were crazy. JJ froze and told us his arm was numb and he couldn't feel it, I reached over and touched it, it was way cooler then his right arm. Maybe an hour later a large bruise formed on the cold arm, it looked like a large palm, as if someone had grabbed him hard. This all happened at around 3:40 am. If that might have anything to do with it.

Afterwards I thought about it and we were all trying to find some reason for it all, I *69 the number to figure out who may have called, it came back as my friend's number, and she would never call my house that late. Also JJ was researching how many times it beeped (I forget) but divided by another number the beeps equal out to 666. I don't know but it was just something creepy and unexpected seeing as it's been so calm here the last month or so, also we found out if you turn out my lights and take a picture of the corner of my room, you see 3 orbs. I'll get a picture up if I can. It was the first time of me seeing them so I don't know. But I'll try.

Another unrelated story, we hear whispering in darians room, I could have sworn I heard my mom talking to me through the door, but she was in her room sleeping, and snoring. And Darian always hears something say "Drop it" so, now we have that going on too, I guess maybe playing it off as paranoia may have just ticked them off?

Other hauntings by BaD

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BaD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rusegarn (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
that does seem really freaky! I've had a few things like that happen to me as well... The only advice I can give to you is do your best NOT to stay up past 3AM >.>; that seems to be the hour that a whole bunch of paranormal things happen, there have been rare occasions in my life when something's happened out of that hour... So I think the time DOES matter a lot XD just not ALL the time... Don't know if this helps, hope it does
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-29)
BaD, I'm sorry your parents are so closed minded (to ask if you are on drugs). You have no one but us to turn to. I agree with you, seeing Micheal Jackson would be way creepy, even in person (ewwww) Any way, phone calls are creepy too, I've had a few.
Abby, you are so BaD! (Pun intended!) That was funny, by the way!
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-28)
Omg, seeing MJ would be way creepier then the phone going crazy like that!

<3
BaD
-Baylie-
lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-27)
That is just creepy. I think the number of times it beeped, would be like how my microwave mysteriously turned on. It started on 13. I have two accounts on here if you would like to contact me, this one lilmzzoufan or bethanygc. =]] Happy times... Happy times... O.o Did I say that out loud? O.o haha j/k Well I think you have some paranormal stuff going on in your house. I have recently been to the U.S.S. Lexington and I know it is scary to see ghosts in pictures... I found something in the surgery room that looks like Michael Jackson... It was weird... Well Comment back to me! See you later alligator! =]]]]]]
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
thanks alot,
I apriciate everyones responses and I do take them to heart.

Abby,
you have the ability to choose weather or not to believe me, it matters not.
And my parents don't really believe in ghosts, so there really isn't any point in talking to them, today I talked to my mom about this and again, asked me if I was on druggs, I never asked for help on this one, I found that I can more or less make it leave me alone.
I just wanted to share my expreiences with people who like to read them.

<3
BaD
-Baylie-
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
lian01,
In the Bible the number for evil is 6666. Not 666. That's what Revelations says.

BaD,
I am not sure what happened at your house but be careful. Watch out for other things that may have happened to people in your house. It seems like something bad is in your house. Be safe. God Bless.

Ceary
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Dear BaD,

I am sorry, you will just have to choose to be mad at me, dislike me, ignore me or be neutral with me, but I no longer buy it.

Wiccans from my own experience, and I have known a few, can be very powerful and empowered. It is amazing how when humans are gathered in number and done with great intention, how they can change almost anything--if they have an honest, true mind to want to from the very beginning. It also does not take much to go out and find others outside of one's belief system and to ask for help to rid a home of unwanted entities or as I call them uninvited guests. You and your parents can try everything, and then try again, until you have exhausted and tried all possibilities or solutions. There is always the last resort of moving. This BaD is but my opinion as a comment back to you, and I will not butt my nose into your business any longer unless you ask. Despite what you may think or think of me, I do respect you and only want the best for you and nothing less. With that I leave you with your own responsibility for your own choices and consequences. My best to you and your family, Abby
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Abby,
I promiss you I'm not just pulling your leg.
and I also promiss I do tell my mom, but she isn't sure of what to do, what ever it is hasn't been doing anything to my brothers or me, just JJ, just that night.
And our parents are Aithiest, well atleast my dad, my mom is also Wiccan.
But she has no idea what to do, she allows me to burn incents now, and it makes me feel better, but I don't feel threatened.
in the least.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Dear BaD,

You have been gone awhile from this site, but it looks like time off must have helped, until of course these current episodes presented here in your recent story.

BaD, if things are so, pardon the pun, bad-- you should inform your parents and alert them to it no matter what. I can hardly believe that they would allow this to happen to their children. It is not plausible that any caring adult would also allow you to be on this site without proper help first. All seems rather questionable from my adult and maternal (motherly) perspective.

I must admit you are making me wonder quite a lot if you are not just pulling my leg.

I sense you and your brother are just fine as I am sitting here in my own corner of the world or space. Just fine as a good ole' ghost story told over and over again until the scare is told out.--Abby
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
I forgot to mention that we found the phone by my door, that's a looong way away from the cradle and the bed, I can't believe I forgot to include that.
:/
Im an idiot
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Yea, this was really creepy.
But I think JJ was freaked out the most, seeing as HE was the one who had the bruised arm.
Thanks for keeping faith in me Shane especialy after my idiotic scare.
😁
This wasn't one of the freakest things that have happened, and worse yet, I'm starting to finaly get used to the sounds and things that go on in this house. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing yet lol.
😜

BaD
-Baylie
lian01 (3 stories) (65 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
I was thinking the exact same thing as Martin with the whole 666 thing. I recently found out that 666 isn't actually the number for the devil. It's apparantly 636 (I think), it's supposedly mentioned in the bible and everything. Although I can't verify that because I've never read it!
Good story, ghostly telephone calls are really creepy!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
No Martin you forget your in Canada that would only be $6.41 or 28. 85 souls there in the States. LOL😜I do however find it amusing when some intentionally sets out to scare themselves and when something does happen they freak out. Do I believe this story, I am going to go out on a limb and say I do. As I have never seen BaD submit something in which they didn't seriously believed happened. But I could be proven wrong.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Practically any number divided by any number can give you 666. See, last night's groceries were $199.8, and divided by 30, it's $6.66. It must mean 30 people will likely die soon according to my demonic grocery bags.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: