You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Spirits Following Us

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits Following Us

 

Me and my friend Brooke from quizilla were talking on IM. She said that she had a little boy's spirit roaming the place. It would get cold, then he would show himself. So in the middle of the conversation she said he was coming. Now he was there and he turned on the water. Yes he's a funny kid, who loves to play around! So she tried to turn off the shower but he sprayed her! It's one of those old showers with the heads that come off you know? That's what he did before he allowed her to turn it off. I laughed at that! I asked how old he was and she didn't know so she asked and she kept hearing and seeing the number 6. It turns out he was 6! Close to my ghost, Lela. This is somehow connected to my other story.

They took us over to talk. Except I wasn't fully yet taken over. They talked a bit then they just left! Now that was the coolest experience ever! Hhe said he might stay the night but didn't know how. I said by the mirror since that's practically the only way I know how they can teleport besides following you. So he came over and when I went back into my room after watching tv, he threw stuff off the table! Then the next day he was gone.

Here's the recent recent one. I was watching tv when I saw an orb go through the wall! I wasn't freaked out just surprised. Then I saw a lot of shadows until I went into my room... Next we held a seance, we got a lot of contact! But it's all erased except for the names and ages. Lela, the little girl is around 6 and 7. She has a brother named Aelx and he's 10. And the mother, her name is Cassey. Cassey is the woman I saw. Here's another thing, there's a dad, a grandpa and a grandma! I'll find out their names soon. I must get that camera!

Mikomi

Other hauntings by cupcake10132

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cupcake10132, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-14)
Wow You should show me the picture of them I mean Orbs or other kind of ghost I try take picture of ghosts but I didn't have time or other reason... You seem know some of their names...
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
To Enchantee:
Yes I will consider working with the FBI! But maybe after I solve this case and another first!

To Ceary:
Yeppahs!Ummm I think the grandparents died in the early 1800's?Not sure! But I'll try tonight at 3 or tomarrow with my cuz.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi

P.S. To Ceary: Let's try the chatroom soon!
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Hey Mikomi,
SO that's the whole family of ghosts you told me about yesterday! Quite interesting. Are they all the same time period... As Lela?

God Bless, Be safe,
Ceary
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Dear cupcake,

It looks like you have it within your mind to do as you wish in regards to your communications with spirits, so there is really not much to say when it comes to you and your protection. I will say that when you practice caution and use common sense, you also show respect and concern for yourself and others' and their welfare. You do not want to be responsible in harming or imprisoning others alive or dead, in any negative reality, whether it be this one or the one humans cannot see. Mind the results of your choices and use your God/Goddess given common sense.--Abby
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Thank you Shane! I will, I usally hold sittings, or 1 person seances, I always make sure I pray to God and Jesus for protectoin and to make contact with lost souls. And I so much have seen your posts to others about this sort of thing too. And your very much welcome.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Cuiusvis hominis est errare; nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare. In other words don't make the same mistake twice. I am sure you have seen my responses to those who are considering using a seance or ouija board to contact the other side. Unless you know proper procedures and protection spells you could very well be releasing into this plane of existence lower level entities at best, demons at worst that don't have your best interest at heart to say the least. They can read your mind like an open book, ask it any question you want it will always have the answer you seek. Then once they have you comfortable with their presence they trip you up into inviting them into our plane. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: