You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The White Apparition

Real Ghost Stories

The White Apparition

 

In late 2004-early 2005 after moving into the house I am living in now, my cousin would spend the night like every other weekend. Well one morning my cousin woke up before me and went out into the computer room. I woke up probably an hour after her. I got out of bed and started getting ready for the day.

I was doing my hair and make up in my huge mirror and my mirror casts a reflection into my sister's room so you can see everything (the rooms are connected). Well after I finish with my make up I start putting gel in my hair. I look up and I look into the mirror and I see my sister get out of bed and walk out of the room. I continue to do my hair and when I finish I leave the room only to see that my sister is still sleeping. I clearly saw someone in a white night gown get out of her bed and leave the room, but she was still sleeping! I leave the room and I see my cousin.

My cousin says to me, "I just saw a ghost." I asked her what it looked like and she said, "It was a lady in a white night gown and it walked passed me when I was in the computer room." she saw the exact same ghost as me.

I haven't seen the ghost since but my sister has claimed to see it, or at least I believe it is the same ghost and others have claimed to see a fog or white cloud in the living room. I don't know if it's the same ghost but I find it interesting that most guests see something white. I don't know what or who it was, I haven't seen it since, however every now and then when I'm in the computer room (where my cousin was when she saw it) I get the feeling of being watched and I will turn around to find nothing.

Other hauntings by nikitatyler91

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nikitatyler91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

reddysteady (5 stories) (95 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-26)
That is pretty neat! You seem to have a very active spirit, since so many people have reported seeing a white form of some nature. I would also like to know the answers to geetha's questions, especially the kind of vibe you get off the lady!
I also was wondering if you had told your sister about it right off the bat, or did you wait until she mentioned something about it?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
I agree with geetha. It is probably the same one that everyone has seen. I'll wait and see what your responses are to geetha's questions before making any guesses here. But you do seem to have some sort of activity going on.
Thank you for sharing.

Jav 😊
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
I'm going out on limb here and saw that it's probably the same ghost here. When you and your family saw this ghost, how did you feel? Did it feel good, bad, brought fear to you or anything else? Secondly, were you able to do a research on your house and see if someone died there?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: