You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunting

 

My name is nick and I am a strong believer in paranormal things. I am 15 and have had countless encounters and experiences. So has my father, let's start when I had first had an experience.

When I was very young around 6 or 7 I would have horrible nightmares. As any child would I would run to my parents room. On some nights though I would wake up and physically be pinned in my bed; terrified I would scream for help. I would be released whenever some one entered my room. On other occasions I would hear my name called or see silhouettes in my room or around my house or hear whispers at night.

When we moved we had rented a rental house. I was around 8 at this point. This house was horrible spiritual wise, and things just didn't seem right about this house. Objects we have never seen would appear in the cellar or in the yard, and we had no neighbors. I would feel suddenly terrified while by myself. I was afraid of certain rooms as if they held something dangerous. One night we all woke up, my mother, father, and I, to music to be more specific the radio downstairs. My mom had shut it off unplugged it and took out the batteries, it then turned on in front of her. About a month later we had purchased a newly built home and things seemed fine.

About a month after moving in I started to have nightmares again and would wake up to a black figure in my room. Now instead of screaming for help I would hide under the covers until I fell asleep. At the time I would see images of my mother in my room, I would call to her and she would leave. I then asked my father about it and he had said when he was a child he had experienced similar things. Freaked out I turned to the internet... That is when things got serious.

The first major incident was when I had heard voices of a man. It was jumbled to me and couldn't understand it. I then saw reflections of a woman in the windows and heard childrens' voices. I had asked my father and he confirmed it all word for word. I would hear foot steps, voices and would have awful dreams. I hadn't seen any more apparitions or shadows.

I have read things online that says some people can feel spirits. I asked my dad and he said my grandmother had it and it skipped a generation. It was confirmed to me one night when I was watching tv and felt an awful pain in my stomach and then felt something grab my leg. My mother asked what was wrong because I had turned pale white. It happened two more times that night. My parents then had a priest bless the house. It calmed down for a while until recently I have felt very frightened and have been having weird sleep habits. I feel the pains a lot more and feel like someone is touching me at times. I also hear a muffled voice at times and feel like I'm being watched and feel ill.

I am starting to become scared and am asking for help on here if anyone can give it.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nick_Somers, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nick_Somers (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-07)
Hello everyone I apologize for the delayed responses to your comments. I would like to update you all and tell you the activity still has not stopped there are times at night when I am sitting in my chair I get cold and feel something push on my back. Sometimes I see shadows in the corner of my eye in my room and feel the presence of a woman. I have yet to find out info on the pains in my stomach but again they only happen when I feel something push me at night. Also I am still asking for anyone in the area of Philadelphia that have experience with this for help.
johndeere21 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-27)
Nick;
There is a generational curse on your family. Somewhere there was an opening to your family. Maybe going way back in your family. Research your family history and I am sure you will find the answers that you are looking for. I had these same curses on my family. It took deliverance from Jesus Christ, and denouncing whatever family bondage there was. The curse has been broken and none in my family since I have been married suffer any thing demonic anymore. Do your own research. If you are really looking for answers to your problem --pray to the Lord to guide you to the people, especially His Word. There is help. And there is permanent deliverance. You do not want to pass this down to your children. If you do not deal with this head on in the Holy Spirit, this will continue. I am sharing with you from experience.
Simonefrommutzig (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-27)
Hmm, I honestly think that you're suffering from night terrors; they're inherited genetically, so it would make sense that your father had similar experiences.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
SLEEP PARALYSIS

Learn it, Research It...

50...must be 50 characters...

Rook
Carmen_Peace26 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-24)
You know... That thing about being pinned to your bed could be something other than a paranormal experience. I should know, it happens to me and my mom both sometimes... I can't remember what its called, but it's a problem when you wake up and can't move no matter how hard you try. I just didn't try and relaxed and I could move again.
AzzyBeh (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-23)
Very interesting. I'm also 15 and sometime when I'm alone I feel the presence of someone behind me. You say your home is newly built, have you checked the history of the area? Maybe is was built on an ancient memorial or something, hope you find what you're looking for, good luck!

Arron!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
Nick you have some great advice here, would be good to see you comment on this as it does sound as though it needs to be addressed as soon as possible when your health is becoming an issue.
It is quite obvious that you experience these things from a gift that has been passed down to you, has your father tried to help you through this at all? I mean he experienced the same things didn't he? All the best and hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Jack86 (1 stories) (44 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
should a physician give you a clean bill of health then Son you have some thinking to do...

If you want my advice: ask your elder family members how in touch were they with all things spiritual and what can they tell you... Secondly, speaking on a personal level what will help you through all this is finding your inner strength, I would be of the opinion that a weak will makes you an easy target for spirits that do not have good intentions.

Someone mentioned that 1 may be following you, that could well be the case... Or given your opinion that you may have abilities then maybe your are like a flare to supernatural beings.

And the house being blessed by the priest it seems to only be a temporary measure for some reason, if I had to theorize why then I'd say that its directly linked to the occupants belief that the area is cleansed and threat free, but as time passes you begin to basically let your guard down and your back to square one.

If any of that helps then great, that's my only intention... Not to scare or confuse you... At 15 years old, girls was my only problem not potentially living a real life ghost story:)
shihauser (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
i to have what we consider special gifts I have 2 friends that we have these types of gifts we actually help other people in understanding and we help find out and know what it is that haunts people and what is there with you if you ever need any help let us know were always looking for something different
bluiis97 (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
Nice story, lately I have been having strange dreams in the begining of summer that I could remember it. Some of the dreams if felt like this guy was trying to tell me something but I always wake up and I would never know. Now when I dream I can't remeber anything, exept some parts.
Stay safe and best of luck.
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
Did You say Your Home new Build? Then It's might be the land as a Place House or Trailer Etc but Never know and It's might be a Rewind to show you what their Pain are in Stamach and Ankle. Just Suggust though.
MissAngie (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
Yeah, maybe the ghost is following you. Have you tried using a recorder and listening to what they mig be saying? Or taking pictures?
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
As I was reading this story, my first thought was about your health when you mentioned the pains. Check that out first. Secondly, like Jav said, check out the EMF levels and Carbon monoxide levels.

After all of this is in the clear, I suggest you follow Rook's cleansing method as I know it works. The good thing about this is that it can be done yourself and in whatever religious faith you practice. Also, it would be better if you do it with your parents to make it stronger. As rook might have mentioned, it could take more than one try at this to make it a success if there truly bad entities in your home.

A personal suggestion is to keep a journal. This way, you don't feel like you are going insane and it will also allow you and your parents to understand what's going on and to see if they are experiencing anything similar.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
Hi Nick,
There are two other possibilities that haven't been mentioned so far.
One is that you may be suffering from a higher than normal amount of EMFs. The fact that the symptoms took a month to notice is consistent with the effect as it will eventually weaken you over time. Electro magnetic energy can easily be detected by an electrician. If you have a compass, you can also walk around the property and house, indoor and out checking the areas you spend the most time in last of all. That way if it does go wacky you will have no doubt about the difference. This does not take the place of an EMF detector, but it is fine for a cursory inspection. Better safe than sorry.
Second, is carbon monoxide poisoning. You don't have to smell exhaust to be effected by this stuff. It's the worse of the two, as far as physical toxicity goes.

You can see from the other posts that everyone is concerned about what is happening to you at this time. Once you get these things checked out, and I mean by people who's job it is to do so, we can go into the rest. It does seem you have had a good amount of experiences since you were a small child, but I am more concerned that you get physically sound before anything else.

Jav 😐
emehelper12 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
Hey Nick, I don't know a lot, but when you say about how you kept moving, did you ever think, that if it was/is a spirit/ghost,maybe it was following you? I know sometimes they get attatched and feel the need to be with you. Good Luck finding out what it is!:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
BadJuuJuu has a valid point about seeing a Doctor, even if it's just to rule out a physical ailment.

I'm on the fence with this one 'experience' because some of the details remind me a bit of the movie Insidious... But I may be reading to much into things.

However you have asked for help, while I cannot be sure what you are experiencing, it does sound real to you so please try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
Sorry I'm on my phone & its hard to comment. I'm continuing my former comment.
As I was trying to say, before I was so rudely interrupted by my stupid 'SMART' phone, LOL!
Is that just because something is maybe goin on with your body or mind it can't be spiritual & I'm going to tell you right now that that is SO far from the truth. WE are spirits. Each & every one of us. & there ate some spirits out there that hate you & want you to be sick, 'crazy', weak, afraid, confused, tired, angry & on & on. & sorry to be so bold here, but I'm serious & THIS is why I'm praying for you... & everyone else here that ever feels afraid. Because its the work of the enemy & I don't know about you but, I don't like him... One bit. I don't like it that people have mental & physical illnesses. So I just sppeak againts what ever it is in Jesus name. Thanx for your time. Much lobe.

LSD
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
Hi, sweety. If this is your health or not its not good. I'm praying for you now, because personally in my opinion physical, mental, emotional, etc. Or spiritually, if it makes you feel afraid or pain or ill, its got to be bad stuff. A.d I believe with all my heart that bad stuff, no matter what it is, is caused by the enemy. So I just want to pray for you & speak some light into your heart, blessings into you life & family & home. In Jesus name.

See, some people think that when a person experiences something they believe to be spiritual & talk to a doctor & find out maybe somethings going on
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
I can not offer much help as my experiences were never as bad as yours. One thing I can tell you is to try and remain calm.

It is not easy to do I know and in your case would seem impossible. But it's very important because showing fear will make things worse. Also and forgive me for not trying to be politically correct as others would when I say this.

You could also do what I did and turn your life over to god. I do not mean become religious if you aren't but simply to put your faith into believing he will protect you.

I believe in god but do not consider myself religious.
Having had near death experiences young in life. I decided it was too much for me to handle and that it would be best to leave it to god.

So I put my faith into the lord and all has been well.
It's also a wise idea to go to the doctor as suggested. There might be serious medical issues that need addressed.

In the end having faith that god or a higher power what ever you wish to acknowledge will keep you safe from things you yourself can not. Is the best way to protect yourself
paranormal_follows (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
That first paragraph that you just wrote I can totally relate to!
All I have to say is when I get terrified like that I take a deep breathe and close my eyes and when I have enough courage I yell out who is there and if anything happens I tell my parents or friends but honestly I just ignore it and shrug it off sometimes that's the best thing you can do.
Lots of love from Tabby ❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
Have you mentioned the pain in your stomach to your parents? Have you been to a doctor? Any paranormal activity aside, you need to find out what is causing you pain. Try to get the physical issues resolved first as your health is the most important. Do not neglect your health, that takes precedence over any haunting.
nikkicole2973 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
Were are you living Nick? Would you be interested in having us come out to investigate your home? Send me a email at nikkicole2973 [at] gmail.com with your name in the Subject line, so we can discuss further.
nikkicole2973 (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
Hello Nick, I am Nicol from Spirit Investigators of Maryland (aka Fairfield Paranormal Society) and I am going to post this on my Facebook Page for others to help you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: