You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow of a Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow of a Girl

 

My TRUE story starts off when I arrived at a big beautiful cabin in the mountains. The place was more of a house than a cabin! It was a really calm place to rent and I knew I was going to have a great time. I remember thinking that it would be a great place to stay for the next three nights. The cabin had three rooms, two on the right side of the house, away from the kitchen and the living room, and the one that I was going to sleep in, which was all by itself next to a bathroom, kitchen, and living room. There were 2 beds in that room, my uncle my aunt would sleep in 1 and the other would be for me and my cousin Memie.

That night, I woke up in between 3 and 4 a.m. There was a dark shadow by my bed. (I was the closest to the slide door closet) It looked like a girl so I thought it was my cousin... "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" I said. No answer. Then I looked to my side and my cousin was sleeping. Man did my heart jump! I looked at the shadow again... I didn't know what I should do! All of a sudden I started to shake and I started sweating. My body went numb... Then everything went black. The next day I decided to sleep in another room!

Now I believe!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ninash, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-11)
? I don't no about this one! X x good luck though because I have the same experiences...
strange noises when no ones there!

x x x
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-27)
I wouldn't go as far as saying a possible alien abduction, Abby. I'm sorry - but I have a problem with that being said so bluntly, as that is an incredibly scary thing to plant into someones mind. And it's not that I don't believe in it, it very well could be possible - but I have a hard time with it (obviously). Anyhow, this shadow of a girl could have just been curious about you both - maybe something happened to her in the area, and feeling the presence of others around her age is maybe what brought her to you. Neat.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Dear ninash,

It is quite possible you may have had an alien abduction. Not all shadows have to be ghosts or all ghosts have to be shadows. Sometimes, fear can cause us to allow our imaginations to run wild and create girls-- or boys out of shadows.--Abby
lian01 (3 stories) (65 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
That must have been really scarey, especially since you were in strange surroundings. I think it's probably a ghost that resides at the cabin and had just come out to see who the new people were. I imagine your physical reaction was just fear. I probably would have passed out to, although I expect I'd have wet myself with fear first!
Good story.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Oh my! I believe you been tooken over by that little girl, or even worse,possesed!You must tell your locoal preist about it. Did you get that unwanted feeling natrually by your instincts? If so, then she must have been a bad little girl and a demons. Did anyone say you got in trouble a lot? If so, then she was a demon. Or devil which is way so much worse since you could've died.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: