You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Water Dispenser

Real Ghost Stories

Water Dispenser

 

The story I'm about to tell is of my brother's experience. He worked in Cavite and would stay there and go home during weekends. He said it's very convenient since sometimes they stay until late evening.

One night, he and his friend/coworker were working late and they were both quiet, concentrating on the work at hand. In their workplace, from what he described, they have their own desk, adjacent to each other and there is this water dispenser out the hall. I know I'm not making sense with this description but here's the thing: they can see the water dispenser and hear if its dripping. The water dispenser is the typical one in Philippines where there is this big jug upside down on top of the dispenser.

The water dispenser was dripping and they could hear it but they weren't really paying much attention. It made this monotonous sound and then it would bubble up inside. It had been like this, according to my brother, for at least an hour. Then suddenly, my brother was not able to move and temperature dropped, then a woman was shouting in his face telling him, "Oh ako na ang nagsara ng gripo! Yan ang gusto mo diba? Diba?" (Oh, I turned off the faucet! That's is how you like it, right? Right?) and the woman was mad according to him. Then suddenly he was tapped by his friend and asked if he was alright. Apparently my brother started moaning and his friend got scared so he tried to shake him up.

When my brother told his friend what he experienced, his friend said that the water dispenser making sounds creeped him out because he said earlier that night, he could sense something was not right. They didn't finish what they were doing and went straight home to go to bed.

There are more scary stories my brother would tell us. I'll ask him again for one.

Other hauntings by duwag

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, duwag, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ladierokimberly (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-09-20)
Hi to the author! I am Kimberly Anne Ladiero from GMA News and Public Affairs. I hope you are still active and I can still get your contact details because we are interested to feature your story. Please do send me a message through email ladierokimberly [at] gmail.com or reply to this comment thank you!
Hunter_11 (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-29)
I gess! The lady ghost did'nt like the wastage of water.
😜
Oh! This
50 charecter rule 😠
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-26)
Hi duwag:

Personally, I think this may have been the ghost of a former employee... Possibly a janitor or housekeeper. Who knows? Then again, maybe your brother fell asleep on the job and subconsciously kept hearing the water dripping so had sort of a quick dream. Hard to know but I do like this story and hope to hear more from you. Also, what type of office building was this?

Thanks, zeta.
duwag (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
>_< again my apologies for the confusion.
Its Tagalog/Filipino
I should've mentioned that my brother thought it was a haunting office or something.
Thank you [at] isandhu for the assumptions! Haha!
Thanks for reading... The story is quite scary when we were talking about it... Ill work on my story wrting then... Thank you!
reddysteady (5 stories) (95 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
Isandhu - I would have assumed it was Filipino, but it was just a question of curiousity. We won't learn anything if we don't ask questions 😊
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-19)
I thought the story was quite clear, or perhaps I'm too comfortable making assumptions. I gathered your brother saw this apparition in a waking state and his co-worker did not see her. Sounds like an angry spirit (or one that does not appreciate the dripping water dispenser any more than the living). Reddysteady, I would assume the language is Tagalog, given the poster is from the Philippines.
reddysteady (5 stories) (95 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-19)
😢 I don't get it... This is what I interpreted - Your brother and his coworker were working late at night at their desks. From their desks, they have a good visual of the water-dispenser, which is the kind that has a large jug of water tipped upsidedown into a dispenser...thingy. The water-spigot had been dripping for awhile, and neither your brother nor his coworker went to check why it was dripping. Then, out of nowhere, your brother is paralyzed and he feels really cold and a mystery lady screams in his face that she's shut off the water for them. But the coworker didn't see anything except your brother moaning, and so shook him because he thought your brother had fallen asleep, and was having a nightmare. Did I get it? 😳 Has anyone else reported feeling anything where they work? Oh, and what language is that? 😕
duwag (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
Im sorry if the story is confusing! >__<
Well... My brother was did not think he was sleeping because he remembers doing his work and then there's this woman screaming in his face about the water dispenser noise. Oh btw, he was still in sitting position and the friend shook him while on that position because he started moaning. They don't know who the lady was or any stories behind her...

Again sorry for the confusion! 😭
Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
Maybe the dripping prompted the ghost. Maybe she had fights with her husband (or male figure) in her life about her leaving the taps dripping?
thenpea5 (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
so the lady worked there and knew what he likes and dislikes so she is saying turn it off your self and not have me do it ok I had to read it twice to understand ok I understand 😐 😕 😉
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
I'm a little lost, did your brother fall asleep and dream this? Was his friend shaking him in order to wake him up? Did the friend see this woman? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just trying to picture how this went down.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: