You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Demonic Ghost Tormenting Me

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Ghost Tormenting Me

 

My mom, stepdad, older sister and I moved into a house that wasn't too old when I was seven. As soon as I first entered the house I felt like I was being watched and I'd keep seeing things out the corner of my eyes.

My friend came over in 5th grade and in my room we were just sitting there and talking about our favorite movies and we heard something that sounded like a little girl saying "Hi." We told my mom and she didn't believe us, so we went into my older sister's room and slept in there for the night.

As time progressed I got really badly sick off and on at random times and each time I got sick I would see and hear creepy things. For an example one time I was sick with a high fever and I had my radio on the ground and I heard footsteps get closer and as soon as it got to my radio, my radio stopped playing music and I saw a flash of light go over my head and felt like an electric shock went through my body. After awhile things quieted down until recently.

My friend came over and spent the night during the school year. While she was asleep my mom and I had to pick up some things from Wal-Mart. When I came back, she told me she heard someone running up and down the hallway. (This was when I was in High School.) At first I was skeptical until it happened to me months later when I was home alone.

Since then it has been progressively getting worse with my mom and stepdad fighting all the time; I keep randomly getting scratched; I black out and don't remember what happened, and I will randomly get mad at the people I love.

I really need help to get rid of it. Please give me advice. Also my parents don't believe me so I can't get a psychic or medium etc.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iFluffy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
golucky: Please feel free to view the "Comments Guidelines" by following the link at the bottom of the page, and the "Terms of Use"...You may well be within your rights, but as a moderator of this site, I won't allow my fellow members' story threads to be used as a recruiting office...Again, I'm asking that you go about your business as a professional, and not an amatuer...

If you take a look at the homepage, you will see examples of the way the admimistrator can help you in your quest for material... Thank you for understanding.
gogoluckey (1 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
This is not spam. I'm going through and reading stories and pinpointing people we may be able to use/help. Posting it on a public forum is within our rights and may help others reading these stories and suffering from common problems.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
golucky: Please stop with the spam... These threads are intended for feedback on the stories... If you wish to enlist people, you NEED to contact the site administrator by following the " Contact" link at the top of the page...Otherwise, please stop posting... Thank you
Pariah (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
I'm having a Huge trouble with demons my self. I think It's a succubus accompanied by many other demons. Can someone please give me advice on what to do because I'm really In desperate need of help. I know It's not relevant toward the author's story & I'm terribly sorry, but please hear me out because I don't know where else to turn to.
Valentine19 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
Scary stuff, I don't mean to pry but I was just wondering, you say - 'Since then it has been progressively getting worse with my mom and stepdad fighting all the time'
By this do you mean it has gotten worse SINCE they started fighting more? Or they have started fighting more since it got worse? I ask this because (and I could be totally off the mark here) the way I understand it strong emotions such as anger can empower spirits in some way.

[at] Rook mabye it's part of a different culture, I believe it is certain chinese cultures that veiw wood and metal as elements too. (although I think I saw that on a T.V documentary about feng shui? And cookery):/
MickeyN (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
It sounds to me like you are borderline possessed, though I could be wrong. Blacking out and randomly getting mad at people you love are two things I have noticed with stories I have been told in which someone became borderline possessed by an entity.

It's just an opinion, and I could possibly be wrong, but if you think this might be the case, I would suggest buying a REAL rosary or saying prayers from the Bible (or saying things like "Get out" or "By the power of Jesus Christ I demand you exit my body and leave me and my household alone"). Of course, if you're not very religious, I understand that you might not want to do some of these things. I think Rook knows what he's talking about, so maybe you should try his cleansing and shielding methods if you're more comfortable with that.

Even if you're not being possessed, you have every right to want this spirit out of your house. When you start being physically attacked, it's usually not a good sign.

If you want to get your parents to believe you I would suggest getting evidence of something happening in your house, such as catching an apparition or electronic malfunction on tape or recording voices you hear on a voice recorder. Just make sure the evidence you catch can't be easily debunked.

Keep us updated, and I hope whatever you try works!

-MickeyN
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
Rook the words right out of mouth.
IFluffy, I agree with Rook and I suggest you take his advise.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
I'm also curious as to where kazaka has learned his techniques. As a gamer, terms like "mana'" "spellpower," and "level one spell" are familiar enough to me. However, as a practicing Wiccan those terms have never come up. Neither has the idea of 9 elements. I'm also uncomfortable (understatement) with his methods of communication. It doesn't seem an effective means of limiting or eliminating contact with an entity. Maybe I'm missing something?
IFluffy, Rook's cleansing/shielding is a good method. It will force out any negative energy and create a barrier to help keep it out. Give it a try.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
I agree psalm 91 is powerful as is the saint michael prayer;

Saint Micheal the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection from the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou o prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell satan, and all evil spirits, who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls, Amen.

Also leaving out bowls of sea salt mixed with vinegar to evaporate in rooms and refilling as needed is very helpful. PM me if you need more help.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
iFluffy,

I gather from your experience that you still live at home and I understand it's frustrating as all 'HADES' that your parents do not believe you. I have to ask you something... You say this...

"I really need help to get rid of it. Please give me advice. Also my parents don't believe me so I can't get a psychic or medium etc."

Here is the question... Can you not 'bring in' a psychic or medium because of your parents beliefs? Or is there a 'mis-statement' about your age? (It says you are a young adult which should be for an individual of at least 20 years of age...)

I do not mean to be rude, and I understand that many young adults still live at home... My oldest son turns 20 in August... And plans on living at home until he finishes college... So I do not have a problem with that... But if your 20 years of age or older can't you go 'seek the advice' of a psychic or medium on your own?

Anyway, Kazaka has offered some interesting advice, and if 'contact' is what you desire, then the method they have offered is one way to do so, BUT...BUT, BUT, BUT... It doesn't offer a way to shield or protect yourself from 'outside influences'. Before I get 'called out' Yes I understand Kazaka made another post that spoke about 'prayers and meditation' but doesn't change my statement about the method they suggested for 'talking' to a ghost.

Now I was a Solo Practicing Witch (Wiccan) for 12 years and I have to say this... The terms Kazaka has used sound more like they came from a Video Game...'spell power', 'mana', " luminotes [loo-mihn-ohts]" are not terms this Former Witch is familiar with. So a question to Kazaka seems in order... Would you care to share with us which 'path' you follow? I for one am very interested as I have always been under the impression that there were 4 Elements...Earth, Air, Fire and Water and in your comment you mention there are 9?!?! So I'm a bit confused. Thanks in advance...

Sorry for the length of that...

IFluffy,

Please try this method, you may find it helps... Or it will at least allow you to determine if this 'Spirit' (if there is one) is either Positive or Negative...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kazaka (17 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-07-31)
There is a simple method for talking to this kind of a ghost. She's obviously been there for a while and has demonstrated that you're capable of receiving her telepathy, or soul-to-soul communication.
This is how ghosts and spirits talk to each other, quadrupedal beasts can also do it.

Step1: Lay on your bed and relax, ignoring everything around you. Make sure nothing will bother you, lawnmowers, alarm clocks, televisions, etc. As this will make it not work.

Step2: Stay still as you relax in this comfortable place. Do not think, just relax.

Step3: If you feel "electricity" on your body than that is normal. Relax until you can't feel your body. At this time she might try to talk or interact with you.
She can hear your thoughts so just think your responses to her.

If you do the above 3 steps, of course with a little practice, than you should be able to make an agreement with her to stop bothering you.

Note: The "electricity" you may feel on your body is just luminotes [loo-mihn-ohts], or mana, the particles of the disciplinary element, or consciousness.
Discipline is 1 of the 9 elements.

This comment from Kazaka is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

SoullessMuffinz (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-31)
Also! If you want a specific protection prayer, Pslam 91 is for keeping evil out of your house. You can read this prayer when you're afraid. Or if you feel like something is going to harm you, read it aloud.
SoullessMuffinz (3 stories) (15 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-31)
I suggest walking through your house (probably when no one else is home since they don't seem to believe you) and read protection prayers out of a bible. Even if you're not religious, this does seem to help. And as you do this, wipe olive oil in doorways and on window panes, for every door and window in the house. This usually keeps bad spirits from entering.
I wish you the best of luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: