You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Figure In Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figure In Bedroom

 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or stuff like that, I'm from Germany. Well, I'm 26 by now and just discovered this site, so I'll take the chance and share some experiences I had as a child.

I can't remember how old exactly I was, but I still slept in a cot. One night I woke up, stood up and looked at my door. My cot was right next to the door, so I wouldn't look at the opening there but at the door itself once it was opened.

I don't remember why I woke up or what made me stand up exactly, all I know is that a black figure suddenly came in. It didn't take more than three seconds to open the door, shove me back so I fell on my behind, and close the door again. It made some kind of a hissing noise. Not exactly hissing, maybe like a static sound, it's hard to describe, and was gone in an instant. It didn't have any specific outlines, it was just... A black blur, human hinted. But it was not a dream, for I remember my back and my chest hurting from the shove. That was the most vivid memory I have of it, but I know that it came at least two times again.

If you wonder how I was able to see a "black figure" in the darkness, I had a very bright night light attached next to the door, so I saw it quite good against it.

One time I spoke to it, it was more slow. It was the day my favourite videotape was ruined, and my Dad told me I could never watch "Heidi" again. Maybe some of you know it, the Anime-version of the TV-series. Whatever, I cried and was totally unhappy because of that the whole day, but well.

At night I woke up again, came to a stand and something was in my room, opening my door and just... Being there. I remember telling it "I want my Heidi. Can you help me watch Heidi again?" but I never got an answer. No, the tape was not repaired the next day, before any of you ask;)

I don't have a picture of this second meeting in my mind, don't remember what the figure looked like, nothing. I just remember that I told someone my two sentences, and it wasn't just the darkness I talked to. There was something there.

Well, I don't know what you think of this, but I would like to hear some of your opinions over this. I'm really sure I did not dream it, for as I said, my chest and my back hurt back then.

I also had another bad experience in my room. I will post it in another story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dying_beauty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dying_beauty (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
Thank you for the feedback!

MickeyN: I don't think it was bad for I did not have a bad feeling or fear when I saw it... But no, it never touched me again after that first time.
And about the second meeting, It did not open the door then, I woke up and it was already there. I don't know WHY I know, it was just... I felt it was there, and I felt it was the same as the first time. Sorry I don't remember better, but I can still recall the emotions I had when it was with me.
Of course I cannot be sure if it was the same or anything else, but I think it was.

SDS: The other times it was just as the second visit. I woke up, knew it was there, said something, and as it didn't answer, I went back to sleep after some moments. The next time I would wake up, nothing was there. As I already mentioned above, it was a very strong feeling that made me know. It would not touch me again.
Thank you for the idea of cleansing, but as I said, I was quite young and these were the only times something happened (except for the one experience I will also publish here), so I don't think it is necessary 20 years later.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
I share the same opinion about the second experience as MickeyN explained in his comments. Also you said that you had seen it again two times. What happened then? Did it in anyway try to overpower you or hurt you. I feel that this negative energy can be warded off using cleansing methods narrated elsewhere in this site by rook. Try it and drive of this bad force, I feel so. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

SDS
MickeyN (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
This sounds like a bad entity. Whether it was demonic or simply a very malevolent once-human entity, I don't know, but whatever it is it doesn't sound pleasant. It's good that it didn't hurt you the second time, however.

I do have some questions about the second time, though. If you couldn't remember the figure or anything, how do you know it was the same thing standing there and what it did? A lot of spirits can take on a black shadow form, so it's possible this was not the same spirit as before.

-MickeyN

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: