You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Great Grandmother

Real Ghost Stories

Great Grandmother

 

I was in my bedroom "studying" when I accidentally fell asleep. I awoke 2 and a half hours later to see my Great Grandmother standing in front of me. The problem was... She died 2 weeks earlier. I asked her what she was doing here, she told me that she had to tell me something... but she could not tell me what it was. I had to guess. The first thing that came to my mind was, someone is going to die. So I asked, "is someone going to die?" she said yes. I said is it me? she said no, you have a while. I asked is it my mom? she said no. then I asked her if it was my grandpa, she said yes. I asked how long... all she would say was "new year". Now I think she is hanging out in my house, turning on lights, slamming the bathroom door, and I am hoping she will talk to me soon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

GhostHunter555 (12 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
Mabye in the next year he will die. Try to keep yo grandma away from him cause grandma might be tryin to kill him. Keep him away!
Faraaz (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
I am worried about your grandpa. I suggest that you must keep an eye on him and just make sure that your great grandmother should not meet him because I have a bad feeling about this...
Johanna (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
You shouldn't be afraid of this, I think it's a mark of love...she's looking out for you. I wouldn't say you're lucky, but you've got nothing to be afraid of, and you have a one in a million chance of telling her things that you never had a chance to with her actually hearing them. Don't waste that chance, and try not having any regrets.
Benn Dover (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-23)
I had a creepily similar thing happen to me!!!

Scary!!!
CenterCore (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-14)
Nice. I've never had that happen to me though. At least not on that level. I like that story. If you'd like to read a mere sample of the unusual phenomena I've dealt with, read "The Sick Man", my first story on this site.

- ©Œnter¢o®€
"The truth is out there" - The X-Files
David (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-11)
For any relative to visit you from the afterlife takes a tremendous amount of energy. Your accidental slumber may have been your Great-Grandmother doing. She may have drained your energy just to manifest before you.

-David
http://deathsignature.blogspot.com/
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-10)
You were very lucky to have the spirit of your dead great grandmother come, be shown to you and warn you about a loved one's death. That's very fortunate, and now you will be sad when he dies but you atleast know it's gonna happen, and I'm very sorry for your grandmother and if your grandfather dies or has already died, I'm very sorry. But yet, if he's still alive, tell him you love him and know that if he does die, he will go to a better place, where he will no longer suffer, and that's heaven. I do hope that your grandfather doesn't die if he's still alive, but it always helps me to think that they will be happy if they decide to go to heaven, which I hope they do. Pray for both yor grandmother and grandfather, and that's a very lucky encounter. Well, good bye, and good luck :-)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: