You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Fiance's Visit

Real Ghost Stories

Fiance's Visit

 

I read a story a couple of months ago about a woman who lost her fiance in an accident, but I was too upset over losing dave to respond to her story. I too lost my love in January this year. He was on a motorcycle and drinking and the bike hit a curve and he flipped. He had just dropped me off in Great Lakes 3 days earlier on a long road trip we had together.

A few nights after, we disconnected life support and I was back in Great Lakes in the hotel room he had taken me to and I woke up because there was a lot of pressure on my body and I felt like I was being pushed down into the bed. At first, I thought I might be dreaming so I started to try and wake up all the way. I was on my back and my arms were straight down by my side. I never sleep that way. I am all over the place and I have a bad back so that would not have felt very good.

After a little bit of struggle I realized I was fully awake and still be held down. I wanted to make sure it was real so I tried moving my legs, arms, head and body but I was being held tight to the bed and I could not call out. I did not move and didn't panic, but started to try to fight the restriction.

Finally it was like my arms and legs and body were set free and I called out his name. I sat up and turned on the lights and got up and walked around but nothing else happened. I felt something in the room but nothing happened the rest of the night or since then. We were very close and I felt like he was letting me know he was with me because I was alone and the next day I would have to start a very hard job.

I was wondering if anyone else has had that happen to them. I have never had anything like that happen before. I was not scared because somehow I knew it was him. What was he doing?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, davesgirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nightshade (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-21)
I feel bad. God Bless You, and Dave.

Yours Truly,
Nightshade ❤

By the way, I told my Mom what happened with me. She sent me to a therapist who tried to rape me! I am rich, because my Dad's job, so I sued the bastard! I guess I AM too beautiful to handle. 😳
Nightshade (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-21)
My boyfriend got kidnapped, and killed, though I have found someone else. Either way, I know exactly how you feel. May Dave rest in peace. Even though, my old boyfriend, Kayle, is haunting me in a good way. Though I feel exposed because when my new boyfriend is here, I go into a different room, (By the way, my new boyfriend's name is Matt) And Kayle's spirit starts sexually making love with me. Ne time, he pulled down my skirt and got his huge dick in there. And one time, when I was sleeping, He made me have some oral sex with him. I moved in with my Mom, and it stopped. What a relief!
Nightshade (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-21)
This is kind of embaressing, but maybe he was trying to do something sexual. I mean, he was your fionce, right? So, that may actually be possible. But I do feel sorry for you and your man. May Dave rest in peace, R.I.P.

Yours Truly,
Nightshade 😁 😜 😉
Afa (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-06)
Hi,I have read your story and I wanted to say that I am sorry for your lost. I understand how you feel as I have also lost my fiancee in a car accident 9 month ago too. I believe that it was him who visited you. May he rest in peace and may you have a blessed life
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
I am very sorry for your loss.

I am certain he was there to say his good bye to you. He probably wanted you to know that he needed to move on, he was not in pain and would find peace. By conveying this to you, it was also a way of asking you to find peace with his departure also.

Neither of you had time to prepare for the departure or loss, this may have been his only way to say good bye and convey his love.

God Bless!
davesgirl (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-28)
Lexiluca. As soon as I was fully aware that I was not haveing a dream I considered REM and ruled it out by testing one limb at a time. I did not want to struggle until I was sure I was conscious. When I finally started to struggle he let go. The fact that he released me when I started to struggle makes sense to me because he would not want to scare me, but he would want "me" to be sure I was not dreaming. He held me there just long enough to make it real. I don't think there is any other way to really affect me other than physically. I also believe that I would have to be completely relaxed in order for that to happen. There were many other signs, after the encounter, that would not be worth mentioning to readers because they were more personal, only something we shared when he was alive.
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-27)
I am not even sure why he would hold you down like that - that's very strange. Maybe just to make his presence known? But there are other ways of doing that. It could have possibly been that you had woken up during REM sleep and experienced sleep paralysis. Not sure. Either way, if you truly feel it was him - it probably was. :)
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
aww. I am sorry for your loss, Davesgirl. I hope that your fiance rest in peace. I hope you have a blessed life. Many Blessings.

Ceary

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: