You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: A Red Swirling Creature

Real Ghost Stories

A Red Swirling Creature

 

Most of my most interesting encounters with spirits or other entities happen when it is nighttime and I fall asleep (almost like being unconscious) and wake up a few minutes later and there in front of me I see things I never thought possible. The most amazing thing thus far happened to me a couple weeks ago. I had awakened at 6 in the morning.

As I sit there I see by my bedroom door the most beautiful thing I've ever seen spiritually. There in front of me was a figure quite wide and almost as tall as my ceiling. It was red, a bright red and it was swirley with what looked like little red bubbles inside (I want to say sparkley but not quite) and they move from big to small and all over this unique looking figure (it had cloudy ghostly looking material to it). There was no face not I could tell of.

As I was seeing this creature my eyes felt like my brain was tweeking them as if I was under some sort of control to where my eyes felt pressure in a sense to see such a thing. This only lasted for about 7 seconds, I was nervous and I took control of my eyes again. This wasn't my first encounter. The next morning the same thing happens again only I woke up this time at 6:30 in the morning and the figure got a little bit closer than where it was standing the morning before.

I drew a picture of it and its the best picture I have ever drawn, it has such detail that I didn't realize how amazing and accurate I drew this figure in my sketchbook. It has made an impact on my life and leaves me to think what on earth could this be and why is it coming to me?

Other hauntings by dollface_x3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dollface_x3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Hollow_Night91 (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
It won't let me post my own story, and your story is kind of like mine, so I thought I might be able to get help here.

I have a friend who lives in Canada, that I talk to on a daily bases for the past 8 Years.

He lives in his families basement and there is a tiny window in his room, it doesn't face any streets, and there is usually no light that comes threw the window.

But on the night before or the morning of Christmas eve he said that he had awoken to a bright red, a ruby red, light coming in threw the window. He said it came into the room. He wasn't scared of it at the time, but now he has daily thoughts and it worries him.

He believes in spiritual things but he believes more in aliens and things like that. I didn't want to tell him, but I think he is still thinking about it and worrying about it, because it still visits him, or it was trying to tell him something.

I couldn't really find any help on this when I searched about it, so I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm trying to get more details from him about it, but he doesn't like talking about it, because he feels like it might have been telling him that his life will be ending or something of that sort.

Anyway, thanks for anyone that can help.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
zeusgodoftheskyiliveonolympuz,

Got a link... Or a book title... Where I can read this 'old legend'? I enjoy research and as your mentioning this is the first I've ever heard of this 'old legend' I'd like to read about it myself.

Respectfully,

Rook

LNTP
zeusgodoftheskyiliveonolympuz (5 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
IGNORE IT! I'm serious I just read an old legend that the devil sends red swirling creatures (minions) to earth and they trick humans with their beauty to trust them and then they drag humans to hell... So take my advice and ignore it
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
That could very well be! Its strange though because everytime I try to get closer angels and god I have these crazy dreams of a demon pouncing at me and me having to use the lords name to get rid of it. This has happened a lot. I wonder if this red creature has anything to do with that...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
dollface_x3: Thanks for the update, it seems to me that whatever this is, was responsible for your stomache ache leaving which is a good thing in my point of view, curious about the bubbles. I am still thinking towards the Ectoplasm theory and itself trying to manifest for you.
Either way it seems harmless and it also seems as though it may be healing you and keeping a watch over you in a way? Very interesting. Keep us updated!

Dan
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
thanks so much galleygal!

UPDATES: I saw this creature again tonight around 2am I want to say. I went to bed with a very bad stomach and I fell asleep. When I woke up around 2am I still had the stomache but it was even worse and at the same time of waking up I saw it standing there but more bubbley than ever and all the sudden after a few minutes went by, my stomache stopped hurting. That was werid to me because the pains were gone just like that *snap* after seeing this creature.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
[at] dollface - I spent all weekend looking for that book and cannot find it. I even checked the Library of Congress catalogue - no luck!

But I did find more info about the yellow blob at least:

Http://www.ignaciodarnaude.com/avistamientos_ovnis/Buckle,Aurora%201897%20Spaceman,RIP,FSR73V19N4.pdf

Enjoy!
GabrielladeLioncourt (5 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
[at] DARKNESS

Ive never thought of ectoplasm but now that you brought it up it seems that would be the best explananation 😲
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
Hey dan,
Thanks for your theory it will deff help me try and figure this creature out! 😊
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
dollface_x3 Very strange indeed, thanks for sending the pic in, my thoughts on this came to one word and that being "Ectoplasm"! It seems as if it may have been shedding a lot of it off whilst trying to manifest for you! Hmm just a theory anyway! Very interesting I'm intrigued. Thank you for sharing this with us here! 😊

Dan
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
haha 😁 can you relate to this figure in any way? Even seeing anything with the color red?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
dollface: If I'd seen this, my theory would be that they need to make Depends more absorbent πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
not at all tell who you please I'm wondering what others think about this experience and what they come up with which is why I joined this site 😁
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
dollface - this has been a very interesting conversation. Thank you for sharing your story, and especially your sketch, with us. I'm definitely going to tell the women in my class about this... If you don't mind.
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
i think I have miracles 😜 because it did have a gentle wave to it and it was not fast either!
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
ZZSGRANNY- thank you! If you have seen this what would your theory be?

GALLEYGAL- thanks ill deff look into the link you sent!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
dollface - your sketch? When I was telling people about my experience with the red book, I was using my hands to show what the red mist was doing and it was how kind of a belly dancer would use her hands. So I can see a great similarity between what I saw and what you saw. My hands, when I was describing the mist's movements, were flowing/wavering. I wish y'all could see what I'm trying to say πŸ˜†
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
[at] dollface - I think this might be the blob incident reported in the book I mentioned:

Http://earthsbirthday.org/images/uploads/more-bugs/OozingSlimeNews.pdf

Turns out to be nothing! But the book was full of other cool stories so I will continue trying to find it.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
[at] miracle - trippy!

[at] dollface - I don't remember the book, but I think I'll ask my librarian about it. I'd love to re-read it. If I find it I'll pass it on.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
dollface: What a very interesting sketch!...The more I look at it, the more "human-esque" it seems... Though there are no definite or descernible features, I can still make out a head, long flowing hair, and a long flowing robe/gown...I like your theory about the spiritual guide...😊
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
galleygal- that's quite the story. Do you remember by any chance what the book was called? Ill deff research that!
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
I was so interested in this red book I did not even realize the mistakes 😜 I am trying to think if anything similar has happened to me.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
dollface - well, it's your story so I don't think people can get too upset LOL. I'll be really brief about it, or at least try to, but since I talk a lot πŸ˜†.

It started when I was meditating last night before my class. This is from my Journal: "Then I start seeing, from my left, just swirls of red. I mean red was just swirling. Image mist or vapor swirling, but red colored. It was very pretty. Eventually it started solidifying and turned into a book and it sat down on a table, but all the while red was still swirling in the background." There is more, but this is what is relevant to the red swirling.

Our instructor suggested maybe the red book was in another dimension or an alternate universe. That is what I meant when I said this has given me something to think about.

Okay, since I took this straight from my Journal, I have to say... I should have proofed that! It should say "Imagine mist or vapor swirling,..."
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
dollface - check your email. Mine is on it's way. And there's that character limit again 😊
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
[at] miracles - I'd like to hear your story, too. Will you submit a story, or can you post in this thread?
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
I can say the same thing about myself. If you wouldn't mind I could give you my email and maybe we can talk more in depth. My email is MandyBeex3 [at] gmail.com
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
dollface - I wasn't going to submit this because it's not a "ghost story," but if you don't mind hearing about this part of my life, I'll tell you. It's more on the psychic or spiritual side then this side.
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
Miracles51031,

Was it similar to what you have seen while you were meditating? I am very interested to know! Maybe we had something happen in our lives that are similar and this creature could be attracted from that and that's why it came to us. I don't know just a thought...
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
Well when I first saw it I was shocked and felt numb because I also have never heard or seen anything like this before and it didn't give me the vibe of evil but was powerful. I also don't think it was evil because the 2nd time I saw it I went right back to bed and whatever its purpose was for being in my room I was going to leave it alone and let it do what it was there to do. I have looked it up and did research and one of my theories of what this was is the Archangel Uriel, this angels light is bright red. But I don't know for sure.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
dollface_x3 - thank you for the picture. This has given me something to think about.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: