You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man's Friend

Real Ghost Stories

The Man's Friend

 

You need to read my previous experiences to understand this new experience. It is all about the man I have encountered twice in my experiences, and I have found out more and more things which are good enough to explain.

This man I encountered months ago has now decided to follow me everywhere I go. It's now the Summer Holidays but before that, this man used to follow me around school and somehow at my school he has met a friend. I knew my school was full of the spiritual world because in previous history it used to be a cemetery. I looked up this history to find out who these 2 people were. The man is named Patrick and the girl is called Anneleise. The first time I saw Anneleise was in the weeks building where I met Patrick. I told my friend about it and she said that she saw Anneleise as well. I do not know if she is telling the truth but I do believe her as she is my friend. Anyway, since then Anneleise has now been following me and my friend, along with Patrick, so I seem to never get away from them.

Sometimes I feel they are trying to protect me from harm but I know they do not need to. It's really odd how this man has entered my life as now I can sit in my bed at night and speak to him. We only talk about our day even though he is constantly with me. It is getting annoying that I see him all the time but I am getting used to it.

This Anneleise girl had a unknown death. She died in the 1930's whilst Patrick died of a heart attack in the 1960's.

I do not know why they are following me, so I would like some advice on how I could get through to them about asking why they are following me because if I ask Patrick he will just ignore me and fade away which gets on my nerves, because all I am doing is asking a question.

Please let me know on some advice. Thanks xxx MEV xxx

Other hauntings by MissEmoVampire

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MissEmoVampire, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MissEmoVampire (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
Yeh I speak to him. It is just like speaking to a regular person who is slightly transparent. He also has an accent but it is still none different from speaking to a regular person.

Xxx
Aishling (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
You speak with him? Just like you would to a normal person? Whats he like?
MissEmoVampire (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
It could be possible but sometimes it effects us which can get pretty annoying.
Kiittiie (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
'Spoilers'.

Sometimes I wonder if those protecting us, need us not to know about the issues they're dealing with.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: