You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Freaky Yet Cool Gift

Real Ghost Stories

My Freaky Yet Cool Gift

 

Many people don't understand me at all. The thought of even posting this makes me somewhat go crazy, but I need to know if I'm alone or not. There have been times in my life where things have happened. Maybe it's just because I want to be close to the ones I've lost, but it seems to be way more than that. I just feel as if maybe I am losing my mind at times.

There have been encounters where I have seen people that have passed away that I was very close to. There have been times where I have said to myself, "Sarah, you're losing it!" But now, I look at myself and I see it as a gift.

My boyfriend of over two years now, lost his mother when he was only 2 weeks old. I have never met her, as I wasn't even around and he was quite young to even know her. Yes I've seen pictures but only when she was married to his dad.

There has been a time where I have felt the touch of someone having their hand on my shoulder and not anyone being there. There have also been times where I've seen the people and then wake up. I don't really understand why I am getting these. And I really want to know if I am alone or not.

Sometimes people just think it's all in my head, but I want to know... Is it?

Please, please help me out. This started in 2003, and it's now 2012. A lot of my friends keep telling me, "It's a demon trying to lead you away from your faith," but truthfully I don't feel it's harming me.

I just want to understand it! I hate it where I feel I can't even describe to people how scared it makes me feel just because I feel alone in it.

No one seems to understand. Please help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sarah92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Archangel (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
reference to first comment: I only feel them watching me or something really bad happened in a particular place etc
Archangel (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
Sarah, relax. Even I have these things happen to me, but I never see them. The ghosts will reveal themselves to you only if they wish or unless you have really high spiritual power. Calm down. Its nothing to be afraid of. 😁
shamby (15 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
Sarah,

You are for sure not alone! I'm a young adult with these gifts too. I've had a deceased classmate I wasn't close to contact me many, many times. But please clarify what you need help with. There are so many wonderful people on this site with real paranormal issues, stories and gifts. My email is on my profile if you'd like to chat!
14345 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
Sarah Darling,
You are never alone in this. I know exactly how you feel about wondering if it's really in your head or not. I am 14 going on 15 this year (2012) and I have been able to see the paranormal. I also consider this a gift because I help them.
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
I also experienced what sarah92 passed through. Ignorant peopke just won't believe things because they can't see or experience it first hand, that is why I just keep what I experience to myself until I found this site. Sarah I agree with the other poster, a bit of info if what kind of help you need and why.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
Um, I'm not sure what you're after. I get that you want reassurance that you haven't lost it, you haven't. Alot of people experience paranormal activity, which is why sites like this exist.
"No one seems to understand. Please help!"
Help us understand, so that in turn we can try to help you. You haven't given any details, no specific experiences, your story is a bit vague. Are you experiencing activity while you're awake? It sounds from your story like a lot of this is happening while you're asleep, and could just be dreams. See, the thing is, without explaining what's going on, and leaving strangers to fill in the blanks, those blanks could be filled in inaccurately. Leaving strangers to fill in blanks opens you up to being troll bait. Unless of course you're the troll, having a laugh at all of us. 😉
Please share the details of your experiences, that'll give everyone a better chance of helping if you need it.
Marypatricia (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
I feel as though people that you have lost are trying to tell you that they are here with you still. Maybe they want you to know that they are okay but still are by your side. It is interesting. Thanks for sharing:)
Kiittiie (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
I have a vague understanding of what you're asking, but it would be nice if you could clarify.

I don't believe that you're experiencing someone trying to take you away from your faith. I think that you may just be having experiences like many other people out there. If you could describe more of them, maybe we could help?

You said; ''There have also been times where I've seen the people and then wake up.'' To my knowledge, the people that appear in your dreams are actually memories from real life. I'm not sure that you're 'dreaming' about ghosts as this could just be your mind sorting through information. If the dreams are happening BEFORE you meet these people or the situations you dream of actually occur, i'd then say that you are actually having an experience.

I can't seem to find the link, but there is another site exactly like this one that focuses on dreams and such. Maybe you could try there?
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
Ok so if I understand what you are saying correctly you think you are losing your mind because you see ghosts, and you came on a site that has a ridiculous number of true ghost stories to see if you are alone in this. I think that you have answered your own question. I'm not sure where you are going with your boyfriends mother because unless I read it wrong you only stated she died, have you seen her or something because I feel something is missing here. I am not trying to be rude but what are asking is not out of the ordinary on this site, if there is more to it please elaborate. I would say if you were very close to people you would be more likely to see them if you are wanting to.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: