You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Something Behind My Back

Real Ghost Stories

Something Behind My Back

 

Little about myself: I am 20 year old girl from Finland, Lapland and I live on the countryside. I saw my first ghost when I was 8. I am still not sure do I believe in these things or not, but some things I can't explain what I have been through.

This is my first story to post here, I have experienced many things but this one really creeped me out. (ps. Sorry if my english is not so great, it's not my mother language)

It happened about a week ago, I was on my computer in the night just playing some games and watching "Scrubs." I haven't watched any horror films in weeks or read any ghost stories so I wasn't on the "mood". I have insomnia so its hard to sleep at nights, and the summers in here are as bright as day so it doesn't make it easier.

First I didn't think it was anything special, my left shoulder strap fell off and I just put it back better. Then I felt as it is pulled down and I was little bit scared. I watched the clock and it was 5:55 in the morning, don't know does it matter anyhow but weird also. Started feeling hot and weird, felt that someone is behind me on the left side. When I looked behind I almost threw up, didn't see anything just got very nauseated. I started to listen music and ignore it because I thought if it is something it gets strength from my fear. Couple minutes it was okay but then I felt pain on my right knee, I look down and saw three scratch marks on it, quite big. They dissappeared soon and no marks were left. After that I felt someone touched me all over my body, legs, arms, neck. I started really focus on the music and finally it was gone.

I don't know what can it be, I hate being in this house because I always hear noises here and no one belives me. Once I tried Ouija board and asked is there someone in this house and it said that my uncle is here, and he is the only one. That calmed me down for a bit but now I have started feeling more scared. No I haven't played in this house in case its "real" and brings bad spirits. Maybe its just me, I am going crazy or something.

What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pinkyy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pinkyy (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-17)
thank you Rook for your advice. This is the first time someone actually took me seriously that's why I have kept my mouth shut about this. I can only do the things that I can do with my mind because this is my parents house and they already think I'm crazy.

Well there is two other things that happened recently, there is other little things too. But I told that I have insomnia so I don't sleep so well, I always usually stay up the whole nights. Once I got to sleep at ten in the evening wich was awesome but something woke me up around 3. I didn't know why I woke up I just had weird feeling. I have read that if you wake up around 2-3 there is 85% chance someone is watching you. Anyway, I woke up and I looked my computer, it was turned open, the internetconnection was also open even thought you have to put codes and stuff, and it was opened exactly 00:00. I was very tired but felt that I have to be awake so again I was up rest of the night.

Other thing happened with a laptop, I was going to use it and I saw the pointer started to move. I didn't touch it at all wanted to see what it was doing. It went to spotify to the page my sister was listening to a song called "all has come to an end" or something like that. The song itself was not sad or anything just the title. I have had many sleepingparalysis and it all started here. I haven't played quijaboard here or done anything wich would anger the "spirit"
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-17)
pinkyy,

You may be drained because you are leaving yourself 'open' to whatever may be in your house. Please, if your comfortable with it, let us know what else you have experienced. The more information, the better able to possibly ID what may be happening with-in your home or to you.

Until then you may find this helps...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
pinkyy (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-17)
thanks for comments! I think it might have lied that it IS my uncle. If it lied, if its true or not. But now that I have been in this house whole summer I feel my powers are drained, its hard to even get up from bed... That is not my only encounter but still its hard to believe 100% I'm not just imagining. But the scratch marks I didn't do so something is not right
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-17)
That is pretty freaky!
I just don't like the fact that it feels it can do as it pleases and scratch you... I think if it does happen again... You should maybe make a stand and be vigilant and tell this spirit to leave you alone.
You should also try a cleansing method for the house... And do some research on the property/past tennants etc (not sure how long you have been living there)
Good Luck Pinkyy
spencer9997 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-17)
Spirits and other beings are tricky things. It would be easy for one to lie during a Ouija experience, however, I'm not certain myself how lying saying that just your uncle is there would do much unless it was a nicer one, trying not to frighten you?

Anyways, bear in mind that spirits can latch on to people and a perfect opportunity for that would be during a session with a Ouija board.

Anything else odd that could, in the slightest way be related to this? Like maybe another type of occurrence that happens at the same time?

Good luck,
Spencer9997

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: