You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demon? Or Angry Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Demon? Or Angry Ghost?

 

For the past several weeks, I have been waking up at around 5:00AM. My mind immediately screams danger and I pull the covers over my head. It feels like there is someone or something in the room and I can tell that whatever or whoever it is... Is bad news. I start sweating very badly and it feels like there is someone right in front of my face, breathing on me. I'm just lying under the covers, praying for my life for around two hours. Then that danger feeling disappears and I can go back to sleep.

Unlike Adeline, which felt grief-stricken and extremely lonely, this thing felt angry and vengeful. I feel beyond scared straight. I tried the cleansing method but each time I try I feel an outburst of anger and I lose focus. I may not be very psychic inclined but I can absolutely say that this thing might not be human and that scares the stuffing out of me. So far, it hasn't done anything physical but I don't want to take any chances in this situation. This time, I can't find any answers that can possibly help me and this disturbs me.

I have one more thing to say that may offer a clue. Sometimes before I go to bed, I look out the window and I can see a boy standing near the street. He's just looking at me not waving or anything like that. He looks similar to a boy that lives down the street so I'm not sure if this will help or not. Should I find a demonologist? Have a priest come and bless my house? Please, if anyone can tell me what this thing is and what to do about it I would deeply appreciate it.

Other hauntings by puppy5282

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, puppy5282, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

girlymadness (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-30)
I just have one question: who's Adeline? Is that a friend of yours or a ghost you encountered? As for what to do the best advice I can give you is pray to Jesus, go to church and surround yourself around god. Don't call a demonologist because I think that would just make it worse, but it would probably help if you got a priest to bless the house.
puppy5282 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-15)
Attention everyone!
Rook's method has worked yet again. I have had a peaceful nights sleep for 4 days so I think it's gone. I'm a little startled because the boy down the street moved out not long before the whatever-it-was completely dissapeared. I have been doing some studying and I now think I can rest peacefully at night now that I know what to do if something like this happens again. 😊 Who knows, sometime a spirit may need some help so I still need some experience in the paranormal in order to help it. If I desperatly need help or something interesting happens I will post it. Thank you all. ❤
UNCSammy (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
Believe me you are not alone. You will have a lot of skeptics that will laugh at you or tell you that you are just trying to get attention. I use to be one of them skeptics until I myself had a terrifying experience. I can give you one big word of advise tho. If it ever returns try not to show that you are scared no matter how hard it may be. Because after weeks and weeks of research after me my son and my wife had our terrifying experience in 2005 we found out that demons and entities being good entities or evil entities become stronger and stronger by the amount of negative energy and/or fear that is in the house. But don't confront it or challenge it. Just try to ignore it and the good energy in the room will eventually will out the war believe me I'm not some ghost chasing nerd or anything I just happen to run across your story and I'm offering you some help that help me and my family... Good luck and if you need more help you can reply back to me anytime and we will help in any way we can...
silpher (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
do you feel like you can't get up or just don't want to get up!?
puppy5282 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Sabanoon
It feels the same way with me! Except no paintings or the like has fallen down. As I said in my writing, "It hasn't done anything physical". Everytime I'm in my bedroom I feel like I'm being watched. I'm going to try Rook's method and I suggest you do the same.:) He helped me with my last problem so I trust it will happen again.
Puppy
puppy5282 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
I don't know if the boy plays into it or not. It seems suspicious that he appears every night and he appeared again LAST night. The reason why I didn't tell my parents is because they won't believe me. They didn't with my previous encounter so why would they believe me now?
Rook
I am having a friend over today to try this method. She also believes in the paranormal and she understands my situation. Keep your fingers crossed and let's hope for the best.
From a cautiosly optimistic,
Puppy
Sabanoon (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
I forgot to say that the feeling I get when I'm being watched is the same terrifying feeling I had in the the nightmare. Two times I have seen black swirly smoke things samll appear right infront of me and as soon as I saw them they dissapeared. I have not seen it in many days now though but the feeling of being watched is intensifying. I do not know why its happening, I haven't done anything out of the ordinary nor has there been a big tragedy either. I have a cat and it keeps looking up the walls like something is there but nothing is there its hard to break its concentration. I have asked others if they feel something in my home, being watched etc but they say no which ofc makes me feel even crazier.
Sabanoon (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Hi. I had a nightmare where I was stuck to the wall and couldn't move. Arms were forced down to my sides and my head was bowing. As I was stuck I heared something bad coming towards me but I didn't want to look at it. As it came closer I was screaming all I could but not a sound came. It stopped right infront of my face and I felt it breathing on me. I know it was sleep paralysis but I have never had it so strong before. After taht things have been going horribly wrong. Several times a day I feel like something is watching me. I don't look becouse I don't want to see whatever it is. Pictures keep falling down, my window got broken last night the locks on it. I live alone so and its a brand new window. Also a lot of cold breathing on my right shoulder, upper arm and neck as something is on my right side. I have not red about my problems on the net becouse I feel I would get more paranoid but I saw this story and it reminded me of mine. I do feel I'm getting crazy, I jump high for no reason. Always on edge. I feel whatever is here is not good and when I get the feeling something is watching me I get this insanely overwhelming fear washing over me, like nothing I have never experienced before like I need to bow my head and I do. Then it goes away after a while But the power of fear and worthlesness I get is overwhelming. Please if anyone can help me with what I'm feeling or have felt the same?
Enza (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Hey puppy sorry to hear about that... In these times when you get these feelings you look to the Lord for help, you must pray a lot... If its a bad spirit you will know because they are afraid when you call to the lord for help... Do prayers like Saint Micheal the ArcAngel or if this thing keeps on bothering you say that you rebuke this spirit in the name of jesus and he will deal with it as he will... Please try if you are a believer.
thesandman (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
I have the same type of feeling some nights, its on and off as of recently, it used to be a nightly occurance. I know you have mentioned that you don't want to take any chances, but ill tell you the best method that worked for me. I would do the same thing you did, bury my face and hope it goes away, one night I said in a stern voice (but without any feeling of anger) that this was MY house and that it either needed to respect my wishes of minding itself or it had to leave IMMEDIATLEY. Since then I can feel a change in atmosphere, it feels as if it is more hesitant to make contact but still does occasionally, I am just telling you what worked for me in hopes that if you would like to try it it may help, I would highly recommend trying it although it is scary to confront something you fear. Also, rookdygin's cleansing method helps, I have no stories posted up yet but ui have seen him recommend it on other posts and tried it and it provides some courage and a feeling of security, I hope this helps you.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
Hi Puppy:

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing such horrible things. I must say, I am with miracles. First off, profile states you are a teen. Do you live with your parents? Have you ever told them about this? This sounds very disturbing and it would "scare the stuffing" out of me also but I think if I were a teen, I would run and tell someone in the house about this.

Good luck, zeta.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
puppy - you said "I have one more thing to say that may offer a clue. Sometimes before I go to bed, I look out the window and I can see a boy standing near the street. He's just looking at me not waving or anything like that. He looks similar to a boy that lives down the street so I'm not sure if this will help or not."

Who are these "clues" for? Are we supposed to try and figure out if he is a living boy or a non-living boy? If he is related to the boy down the street? How this plays into what you are feeling? I'm not sure what it is you want from us at this point because I don't feel you've provided us with all the information. Maybe you were in a hurry when you wrote this one, but something just doesn't feel right about it with me.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
puppy,

I'm going out on a limb and say the cleansing method you have tried is the one I suggest so often. The fact you are being met by 'resistance' only means there is an increased chance that the spirit/entity in your home is malevolent or possibly worse. First I'd like to say this...

DON'T PANIC! (picture these as large, boldfaced Gold colored letters)

Second...

The method I suggest can be used as a personal shield as well... But I will explain the 'how to' here...

Find a nice quiet room in your home, a place you feel safe in. Sit down and clear your mind. Then picture a white light that begins inside your chest... This white light can push away bad, negative things... Nothing 'evil' can get past it. (Say a Prayer to the god (God) or Deities or your choice to 'empower' this light) Picture this light expanding from your chest... Picture it surrounding you... Picture it shielding you from all harm from 'unseen' beings. If 'picturing' a light does not work for you visualize yourself putting on a suit of armor (for you Christian types see yourself putting on the Armor of God). Once you feel protected then try the cleansing again... Do not let the 'thing' distract you. If you can have someone help you. (Safety in numbers). From what you are saying it may take a few attempts to truly 'clear the air' so that this 'thing' moves on, but I am sure you can do this.

If you wish I can try to help in other ways, please contact me via my e-mail address on my profile... Or ask any questions you may have here on the boards.

You CAN do this. I KNOW YOU CAN.

Respectfully,

Rook
simonnomis (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Puppy, I believe that the boy outside you window is either a cionciedence or a sign of whatever is in the house. Seeing as the boy is outside your window he could be telling you to get help or maybe he needs help himself. Have you ever gone outside to see if hes really there?

And like Rozo said
"Lots of help here in this community! So you are not alone!"
puppy5282 (2 stories) (23 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Rozo
I have been able to move but when these things occur I get terrified so I don't want to move. I've already done research on my property in my previous experience and it is over 50 years old. This is still happening and usually I can find answers to something but this time I can't!
Pinkyy
I appreciate it but I tried doing it and I felt that burst of anger again. This thing is literally doing everything it can to stop me from getting rid of it! I'm starting to wonder if I SHOULD get a demonologist's help.
From a very scared,
Puppy5282
pinkyy (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
you seem to have same kind of problems as I am. When I tried to meditate it away I felt it got more angry. I imagined my mind is white egg sized ball and the the thing, the anger was like black glue covering it all over. I tried to peel it away but it just kept growing back. Finally when I imagined I freezed it and smashed it so it can't come back I heard very very load moan right next to me. Now it just won't let me sleep again
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Apart from seeing the boy outside your window, you might be having attacks of sleep paralysis that are becoming more frequent... Are you able to move when you experience this? Or does it just feel like you are frozen but wide awake?
If it is frozen but wide awake then you are experiencing sleep paralysis... Which in itself is pretty nasty.
Again, apart from that Puppy, you may just have a entity in your home.
Try do research of the property (not too sure how long you been there) find as much information as possible about as many things as possible to help rule out Supernatural happenings.
Good luck and Keep us posted.
Lots of help here in this community! So you are not alone!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: