You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Violent Protector

Real Ghost Stories

Violent Protector

 

I have met some people that have both psychic and medium abilities, tell me that the presence lingering in my life is a demon, a frustrated spirit, a mad ghost, some of them have just told me to get a priest or to just get rid of it, as they didn't have any idea of what it was but was sure it was dark and vile. I sometimes too think it is evil but other times I feel like he might be watching over me and feel secure.

I talked about how I met this presence in my story "Dont let him in". I wanted to share details on this entity, so maybe I can find out what he is, or maybe what he wants.

Ever since that night, where he made his presence clear for the first time, my abilities have been much more sensitive. I could walk into a house and tell if their is a presence or not. I pick up on emotions and energies like a sponge, worst then it use to be. I have a lot of premonitions also that have been proved right, many times.

Paranormal things have been happening to my mom when she was pregnant of me and then, ever since I have been a baby. But my abilities have climbed with and obvious intensity ever since "he" came along.

It was a dark time of my life when he came around, had insomnia and I'm wondering if that's the reason why he was attracted or is it just because things like that have always been part of my life and will always be? I have to admit, that his presence had darkened me at the time, I had a certain attraction to very dark subjects. Please bear with the length of this story, it gets better.

The first year with the entity was from time to time things flying off shelves, doors openning and closing, the shower would start by it self and sometimes even a voice could be heard. I could never really tell what he is saying. But the second year was by far the worst. I started seeing this entity. The interaction with him was getting intense to the point where I saw him appear at least 5 times a day. He never does anything though, he just watches me from a few meters away.

One night, I got awakened by something trying to turn me around on my bed. I was sure it was my mom, but then I heard a voice and it was very manly. My father lives in another town so it couldn't have been him obviously. When I woke up, nothing was there. That week I dreamnt of him 3 times. But I'm not sure if one of them is a dream or if its real. I was sleeping and someone sat on my bed so it woke me up. When I looked, that same entity was sitting at the edge of my bed, staring outside the window. He turned around and moved his hand and tapped my bed so that I could come beside him. It felt so real but I wasn't scared. I crawled to him and rest my head on his lap. He petted my hair and I fell asleep again. When I woke up I was at the edge of my bed in the same position.

He may seem like no threat. But sometimes when I don't want to give him my time, or I ignore him he gets pissed off and has come to bang on the walls so hard that things that are on shelves fall off. But when these agressive scenes happen, I can't see him. He has also manifested himself at night many times when I'm in bed. He touches my thighs, arms and even breasts sometimes, but I don't let him. And once he was touching other areas and it freaked me out so I turned around really fast. And the door of my room opened by itself when it was shut and then I heard a huge bang in the hallway. I was too scared to go check but in the morning, the 2 paintings that are usualy on the wall were on the floor.

But what scares me the most is when I was with my best friend, who is also sensitive to these things, we were eating lunch in my kitchen. We were just talking and something fell in the bathroom. We ignored it, but then something made a noise in my room and then it was somewhere else. So we started getting scared at this point but didn't think anything of it. But then the glass that was in the middle of the table flew off. I just picked it up and put it back on the table.

I was petting my cat, and at this point she started hissing and ran away. I stared at my lap and just started day dreaming. When I looked at my friend she seemed terrified. When I asked her what's wrong she said to get away and to not touch her. I was so confused. So I said what are you so afraid of, I don't understand. So this is what she said: "You were staring down, and all of sudden you looked up at me, but your eyes weren't the same, you looked evil. And gave me a really scary smile. When I asked what you were doing, you didn't say anything and just stopped smiling." I don't recall doing this at all. It was like blank to me.

He has even hurt people most dear in my life but that will be in another story. I am writing this now, even though he hasn't manifested himself in awhile because I have a very strong feeling that his next appearance is in just a matter of days.

Other hauntings by GabrielladeLioncourt

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GabrielladeLioncourt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

GabrielladeLioncourt (5 stories) (71 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
[at] L_22, how do I contact you? Id love to read what you have to say:)
L_22 (10 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-08-27)
if you really have the abilities just like me I need you in my team plss contact me.
I can explain what you have been dealing with
GabrielladeLioncourt (5 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-23)
Thank you everyone for your concern it is very sweet 😊

I have no courage to talk to this entity, his energy has a way of just shocking me, I just freeze or run. I am much too scared of him to consider talking to him, I am also terrified of what he has to say. 😕

And I have moved, but he follows everywhere, literally everywhere I go
francyne1031 (49 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-23)
Hello, thank you for sharing. I was wondering if you could explain what this "entity" looks like? I have read two of your story's regarding "him" and I think that would be important. Also have you tried Rooks home cleaning ritual? I have heard of a lot of people who have used it. I hope things have calmed down for you and that you are able to get some peace regarding this situation. What does your mother/family say about this? I'm sure with all your experiences she has witnessed some? Has he tried to make himself known to her? Hope this ends soon for you:)
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-11)
Wow does he like you? Try moving houses and see if he follows you
yeathoiwalkthroughthevalley (3 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-03)
and what ever you do, don't give him your name! That is like giving him the keys to your control. You give him that and he can take over if he chooses. If you do speak to him * which I don't recommend* ask him who he serves, or who sent him. Or try to get him to say that he was sent by christ* make sure he specifically mentions christ's name, alpha and omega ect.don't let him be vague in any way make him say the name.* if he refuses or tries to dodge the subject, be very vague ect than stop all contact with him immediately.
yeathoiwalkthroughthevalley (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-02)
holy shiat! I know why he isn't hurting you. It's because he is using you. The sense of security you have is so that you won't try to struggle * like when the vet tells a dog he is safe, right before the vet puts the dog to sleep* please, I urge you to reconsider the religious route at least talk to a pastor or priest and see what they say, before you * and the spirit * do something you'll regret.
Halloween2013 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-09-28)
my suggestion would be to talk to him, he doesn't seem to want to hurt you, so if you talk to him he may listen to you, however when you talk to violent spirits they can become stronger, no one knows this spirit better than you, only you will know how he will react to certain things but these kinds of spirits don't fade with time, they come back when your least expecting it. And even when your at your weakest moment. I'm sorry i'm not trying to scare you but you should know this.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
Good to hear your already on the ball keep it up mate... Try forgetting about him all together and in time these accounts will go away, take care. 😁
GabrielladeLioncourt (5 stories) (71 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
Thank you everyone for your comments and help, I am very grateful ❤

[at] aussidaz
You are right because I started doing just that a few months ago and found a new job, I'm very busy and active and much more healthy then I used to and ever since he has been less present. I haven't been disturbed in my sleep in a while until this week, and I have been going to bed earlier and walking a lot in the forest close to my house but this week I felt the same thing, like something was turning me around and the feeling that someone wants to wake me up 😲 thank you for your response, it makes a lot of sense!

[at] geetha
Your info is pretty useful, as for the cleansing method, I don't know if I can do it yet, I'm trying to keep this away from the knowledge of my mother, she doesn't like these things at all. And the holy book... Well I'm a non believer, I don't have a religion and don't believe in them either so I doubt that will help me in any way 😕 But I will try out a couple of things that you and aussidaz have told me to do, and thanks a bunch!:)
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
I totally agree with Aussie. I found that ever since I start going to the gym and walks about two hours before I go to sleep, I found that I sleep better. I'm trying to lose weight so I changed my diet and found that eating and exercising right might not get rid of your problem but it is a step in the right path.

I haven't read your other stories yet (don't worry I will), but from what I read, you are (and still is?) in a dark place in your life. We all have different problems that we deal with (doesn't mean yours isn't bad), but makes us all different is how we deal with it in a positive matter. I know it's never easy as I have been down your same path as you (believe me, I do not want to go back to that place again) but you have to learn how to fight your problems (doesn't matter if it's this world's or not) and come back on top.

Some suggestions:

(1) Create a positive energy in your own body. To do this follow what Aussie told you to do.

(2) The way your story is written, I think there are problems in the home. Fix those if it can be done. Then cleanse your home. There is a cleansing method by Rook that can be found on this site that you can use. I know it works because I have personally done it. It would take several tries before you see results because of the way you describe your dark entity. A small suggestion for this, get as many family members and friends to help you out for this as more positive energies are used that easier it will get to get rid of this thing.

(2) Create a positive energy in the HOUSE. Do things with your family. Go out and enjoy yourself. Have a party in your home and fill it with laughter.

(3) Mediate. It will take awhile for you to control your mind and bring it into balance but if you do it everyday (no matter how busy or tire you are do it), you should be able to master it.

(4) You haven't mentioned it in this story, and I don't know if you did in your other stories, but depending on what religious faith you practice, I suggest reading from your holy book and / or going to the place of prayer to do praying.

Trying doing all of it but if you can't, just start on some of it. Just because you don't see results right away, don't give up; keep on doing it.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
It seems to me you have a lot of stresses in your life causing all sorts of problems including insomnia and having broken sleep all through the night, will invite all sorts of problems including the ones you have described in your account... The part where you said, "I had awaken to the sensation of someone trying to turn me around... But when I woke up, nothing was there?" This may seem a little contradictory but I do understand what you have described and will endeavour to explain it... What you felt turning, was your spirit not your actual body most important you understand this... It's a form of astral projection where most people don't realize the difference or the transitional state of mind their in at the given time...here's the deal, you can do something about these accounts if you really want too, that will depend on you? As they probably will continue or even escalate to another level depending on you?... What you need to do to reduce these types of experiences, is to balance your life out as healthy and as positive as you can, along with positive thinking, diet, exercise and regular sleep you should take control of this situation and put a lid on what ever it is trying to control your life and there may be a combination of sorts going on around you without going right into them... Try eliminating the chemicals in your food and drink, try walking and running for exercise as both of the above will reduce the toxins in your system so you can sleep better,... Try reading a book before you go and go to bed a little later and wake up a little earlier on a regular basis... So that you do feel tired at the end of the day... A busy person normally doesn't have time for demons because there too busy... Get my drift mate... Take care!
Starshipz (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
You poor sweetheart! 😨 😭 the only reason I can really think of why he is protecting you is cause he wants you all to himself. You NEED to get rid of him. Salt around your bed maybe? Whatever you do you need to tell someone. Good luck sweetheart, best wishes

❤ Starshipz
CW29 (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
You have a demon that is attracted to you... He wants you for something. They are very protective, and will try and keep you away from your friends and family in order to gain control of you. My friend had the same problem, and I released him from her body, and trapped him in a mirror with a binding spell. The one following you hasn't gained control over you yet, and don't let him! Once he is inside you it will be very hard to get him out! You should try finding out his name, because having a demons name will give you some control over him. Best of luck to you, and God bless!
jrrobe8a (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Honey you need to look up the demons Incubus and Succubus. They are very real. Check out this website for more info. I pray peace will come for you and your family soon in Jesus Name, Amen. God Bless! Issacharministry.org.au/peters-blog/incubus-and-succubus-night-demons/
LisaJD30 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
If I was you I would get rid of him, he seems friendly but we all know that he could have a dark side. Especially if he is touching you, could be some creep. Good luck!
divinesins (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
I agree with xxxtatgurlxxx. If the entity seems to be harming those around you while "protecting" you, it does not have your best interests in mind. Now, I do not think that this entity is of the devil, but rather one who seems to be possessive of you. If you choose to get rid of it, which is recommended, just remember not to be disrespectful as that can trigger very dangerous behaviors.
xxxtatgurlxxx (7 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
oh honey get rid of him... I know at some points he may seem protective that's more like obsessive hes hurting your family that a HUGH red light right there get him away from you
princess03688 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
I think you need to talk to someone. I know you said this thing isn't endangering you, but you also said it hurt people dear to you. I would take the advice to go see a priest. I don't think it's your friend and the devil is very good at tricking us into believing what we want to believe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: