You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Electric Touches

Real Ghost Stories

Electric Touches

 

If you read my other stories, you will know I often see my "protector," the black wolf, but things have been very weird lately and I have not seen this spirit since the graveyard incident.

For about two months now, I've felt a presence in my home. A strange presence. It isn't negative nor positive; it's very hard for me to explain. I have the feeling of being watched a lot, and every time I lay in bed it feels as though something or someone is touching me. Like little taps all over my body (mainly on my legs). Sometimes it feels like all my energy is being sucked out of me and I can't move because I'm so drained. Not paralyzed, just exhausted. Then maybe a tingling sensation, like electricity being shot up my leg throughout my whole body. A few times I have been woken by something stroking my head or hip (if I'm laying on my side), and even whispering.

I have also had a few sexual dreams that felt pretty real, and I remember them vividly too. It seemed like I was semi-conscious, as if my mind realized what was happening but my body was asleep and my eyes were closed. I never remember if I was dreaming or not, and it's all rather confusing for me.

Sometimes I will be sitting on my couch and feel a warm touch on my thigh. It will stay there until I move a little bit or put my hand where the touch occurs.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I'm experiencing? And how I can communicate with it or maybe even get rid of it? Do you think the sexual encounters I've been having are just dreams or could this be something more?

I have also seen quick glimpses of shadows/blurs too, especially at night. Me and my family have heard bangs take place in other rooms, as well as footsteps every now and then.

I'm not really sure what to make of this and I'm not sure if I should be worried. I'm in need for some advice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MoonlightShadows, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MoonlightShadows (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
Well that could sound about right, I am a vegetarian after all. Thank you:D
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
Moonlightshadows...hello, the feelings you have described in your legs sounds very much like restless leg syndrome (we had a lengthy discussion about this in another thread I'll try find it for you) it's a condition related to lack of iron/magnesium (I think) I have suffered with it for years and it's awful it only happens on a night as I am falling asleep and it feels like an electric current up my legs which makes my legs jerk... This of course affects the quality of the sleep I get and can leave me feeling really drained (as can a lack of iron which is also the cause of rls) another symptom you describe... As for the sexual dreams they could definitely be hormonal... And the dog? I have no idea trust your instincts but don't encourage it best of luck 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
I feel, after reading your answer to the comment made by rook, if you are 18 now and that you have already attained puberty long time ago, then it has got something do to with paranormal. Well, getting erotic dreams is different. But, getting the feeling of someone touching is really scary and I feel related to paranormal. If you want to drive away and want to get rid of, why don't you ask rook to explain his cleansing methods and try to implement it.

Regards,

SDS
MoonlightShadows (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
I started going through puberty at a young age, I am 18 very soon. But thank you, this makes me feel a little more at ease.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
MoonlightShadows,

Your what...15/16 years old? So your going through puberty... This alone could explain the dreams.

As far as the feeling of being watched... As your body changes perhaps you are becoming sensitive to EMF fields and this sensitivity is manifesting as this type of feeling.

Your feeling exhausted and drained at times could be a combination of 'poor sleep' and the changes happening with-in your body.

The footsteps, bangs and 'moving shadows'? Poltergeist activity due to the fact your body is going through these physical and mental changes.

Which leaves us with one thing... You said this...

"Sometimes I will be sitting on my couch and feel a warm touch on my thigh. It will stay there until I move a little bit or put my hand where the touch occurs."

I may be 45 years old but I remember a similar sensation happening to me when I was 14-17 years old. It didn't happen all the time, and for me it was a spot on my biceps (right or left side) as if someone had touched my arm to get my attention... During a sports physical for Track I asked my Doctor about it... He told me that this was not an uncommon experience for people as they went through puberty... He compared it to women who experience 'hot flashes' during their 'change of life' (his words...)

So while I can understand why you may think more may be happening in your home there is much to be considered before a 'Ghost or Spirit' can be 'blamed'. Thank you for sharing, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: