You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Kamikaze Plane?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Kamikaze Plane?

 

Last year me and my brother were fishing about 4 kilometers off the coast of Okinawa. It seemed like a good day to go fishing, fairly calm waters and lots of fish. This was the last day of my holiday in Japan (I flew back the next day) and I wanted to make it worth it. After about 3 hours we had caught about 40 kilograms of fish and it was starting to get dark.

My brother told me to pull the ripcord on the motor, but it wouldn't budge. Then I heard a faint sound of a propeller engine, but dismissed it as a passing light aircraft like a Cessna or something like that. The sound got louder and this transparent dark green plane with crimson circles under its wings passed over accompanied by a cold wind that sent a chill throughout my body. The plane then banked left and hit the water. My brother pulled the motor cord and the engine miraculously came back to life. He then steered the boat to the supposed crash site.

There was nothing there except a large ray swimming near the surface. Then this weird whispering started. It sounded like Japanese but I wasn't sure. I was worried. I had never had any experiences with the paranormal before so I didn't know what to do. And that's when the boat's outboard motor stopped and the whispering started to sound hostile. My brother and I were terrified.

It sounded like they did not want us here. Then, without warning the motor roared to life and we managed to get the boat back to land without any further issues.

I am still very scared about this experience and haven't had any issues since. I had found out that a suicide plane was shot down in 1945 and it's ghost is believed to appear on the anniversary of the crash.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MantisWasp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Zeromaru (guest)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-19)
This experience sure is scary. Those I call it worrior souls (spirits of soldiers, fighters, etc).
I was taught that worrior souls will not follow you unless they know that you have power to help them (most of us can't), I haunt the site or the place until one day they can reach to the other world. 😕
spencer9997 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
I agree with Laurosawrrrr. Seems like it starts as a residual haunting, but perhaps disturbing the actual crash site angered the spirit? Maybe a kind of 'dancing on its grave' thing?

Just something to consider of why it would get mad.
NiNiNogginHead (33 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
That is so freaky. I don't think I'd want to be there on the anniversary!
arina (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
It probably was that plane that crashed.
That is very spooky and I would never go there on the anoversarie. First you think people are telling rumours but when you actually see the real thing that's so freaky. ❤
Night_Vampire (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
Spooky experiance. Its good to know you reached land without any harm:)

God bless

Night_vampire
Laurosawrrrr (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
Did it look anything like this at all > http://combatace.com/topic/64107-japanese-spitfires/

-?
I can't find death records, but if it was this particular design, according the site I've provided, there were only 45 made.

As for the whisperings, maybe it was angry that it couldn't complete it's duty/honour? If you saw it crash, then possible residual haunting, but not sure where the whispering would come into it!

I'm sure you have nothing to fear though (: just my thoughts.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: