You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Wonderful Bond

Real Ghost Stories

A Wonderful Bond

 

As usual I was having a fun time with my best buddy ever my grandpa. It was around 4:30, I went to my grandpa's room to give them tea and spend some time with them.

I started the topic about their young age journey, he liked it and I continued asking questions and we had good time. The topic changed when my grandpa said, "I remember your grandma had crush on me." I burst into laugh and my dad joined us hearing the conversation.

Grandma was like, "Stop it" with a weird expression. He continued teasing and asked me, "Isn't she beautiful with hairs falling to her face?" Me and dad couldn't stop laughing and I was speechless seeing grandma smiling and I warmly said she is beautiful.

I was sleepy so I just leaned to the wall. Suddenly I felt someone pulled my hair. It happened several times. I thought it was dad and kept turning to the right just to catch him but he was confused when I looked at him like that and asked me if I needed something. I was too lazy to speak so I nodded. I heard grandma saying, "Leave her alone and don't pull mine. I am old, it hurts." I was half asleep and thought, "Dad pulling her hairs too? Why is he doing that?" Then I slightly heard grandpa saying, "You are always in my heart don't feel bad."

The clock struck 5 and I woke up thinking I slept for long but it was 10 minutes nap. Grandpa was lying down and was thinking something deeply, others were doing their work. Grandma was crying, I got worried and asked her the reason. She didn't answer so thought to give her time and turned to grandpa.

He told me, "My first love felt bad as nobody mentioned her in our conversation." I felt guilty but I did want to ask about her, but I didn't because thought it would hurt my grandparents.

Grandma says, "Intentionally I didn't want my sister to be mentioned because it hurts, so she pulled mine and your hairs." I didn't knew what to say but felt that someone was watching us. I asked grandpa if she was here. He said yes so I took the advantage and spoke in the air quickly, apologizing her and told her that I didn't mean to hurt her.

Grandpa laughed and said, "Don't worry. She is childish and kind, just messed with you both to remind that she is around us."

I kissed my grandparents and left to my room to relax. I kept thinking what kind of bond they had and have it until now. People say that couples marry that's because they are meant for each other. What about my grandpa and his first love in this case? I don't know.

~Nikky

Other hauntings by SnoWQueeN

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SnoWQueeN, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Singha2014 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-29)
Very nice story, love it. You must pray to free her from this world. As soul cannot pray and stuck here.
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
Thanks for your comments😊yeah she is the biggest part of the story and as well as of my life 'now'

~Nikky❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
This has me fighting back tears. It's such an amazing testament to everlasting love, and so incredibly sweet that your grandparents and your grandmother's sister have remained close. Thanks for sharing.
❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
arina: This is site that "takes these stories"...But I'd say that you should probably go somewhere else if you feel the need to troll...I'm quickly getting fed up reading your nonsense...

SnoWQueen: Sorry about that!...I think it was kind of cute that his first love wouldn't be ignored... Obviously she was a big part of both their lives and an important part of the entire story...

Thank you for posting! ❤

This comment from arina is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
For avoiding confusion please read The Sun Has Shined Again then you will understand this account. Forgot to mention it earlier😊

~Nikky

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: