You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: U.S.S. Lexington Ghosts Photos

Real Ghost Stories

U.S.S. Lexington Ghosts Photos

 

We got on the ship and nothing felt wrong. I took many pictures. When we finally went downstairs, I could feel a paranormal being in the room with me, my cousin, and my grandpa. Well I took many pictures. I didn't look at the pictures yet. We went into the engine room barber shop and a lot of stuff deeper downstairs. I took many pictures there too. Especially when I felt a cold spot, hot spot, and things brushing against my leg. In the hospital wing, my cousin made a joke about being shot with a needle by a ghost. While we were in there, he kept on getting poked. He had marks where he was poked that wasn't there before.

We finally went through there, watched a movie and took my sister and my other cousin with us. Nothing happened because a lot of people were down there too... I believe.

We finally got back in the car (we were about to get a ticket for coming back late). I looked at the pictures and I would get a blurry picture. I would see figures that were not there before. One of the ghosts looks like Michael Jackson. It was funny.

U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 1
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 2
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 3
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 4
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 5
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 6
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 7
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 8
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 9
U.S.S. Lexington Ghost 10

If you would like to see a few of my pictures go to photobucket and look up whbabygurl. My album has just a few.

Well I hope you like my ghost story. Happy ghost hunting to all and me!

Other hauntings by lilmzzoufan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lilmzzoufan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jenn13Jenn13 (1 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-02-05)
Bethany, I know it has been years since you posted these photos, but I'd love to talk more about them with you. Hopefully you get this message! I have some images I'd like to compare to yours and a story that goes along with one.
sk0rp1us (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-27)
There is no doubt that the USS Lexington has its apparitions as many have claimed, which I do not discredit in my own opinion, it has a strong historic background and you can sense that at any leisure. My wife and I first visited just a few weeks ago and sadly no evidence within our 300+ photos we have taken, then again of course it was very busy that day as well. But I could definitely feel certain discomforting anxieties and unexplained sadness upon touring the flight deck and ensign barracks routes. Cant really agree with these photos though, for obvious reasons. Happy hunting to all! And remember you can only see or feel what you do not expect, because a minds eye can be a beautiful thing.
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
what a fabulous selection of totally unintersting pictures
reddysteady (5 stories) (95 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
Some of these are wicked cool! Although others, I can't see anything in 😳 The one of the double doors is wicked - I hope you don't mind, I blew it up a little on my computer an enhanced it - definitely a person! Wild! Thanks for sharing with us!
lp2298 (23 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
First, for you seeing the Lexington makes it all the more credible to me. I myself have seen a few sailors there. They are blurry and some exit signs are green but many of the faces and photos are quite clear.
ally711 (20 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
The Michael Jackson one I can't see it. Anyways very good pics. 😉
guara678 (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
the pictures came out great. I am able to see something that manifested itself. That is scary. That last one is a huge person. That is really scary. The more I look at it, I get goose bumps all over.
guara678 (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
hi there,
I don't have any photos to share with you all but since I was a young child I have been experiencing paranormal activity. When I was twelve a figure took the form of my brother and approached me. His eyes became red and smoke followed him. Meanwhile my real brother was asleep on the coach. I ran in my room and locked the door. I was so scared. Not sure what it was but it was fully manifested and tried to fool me.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
In picture 2, 4 and 9 I can definitely see something but it looks as if the pictures were taken while being behind a glass so the images I see can very easily be reflections. I don't know I might be absolutely wrong and seriously don't mean to misjudge you but how believable could it be to have encountered so much activity all in one place and even capture it on film? Very unlikely I'd say. As for pic5, why would a ghost look like a mummy? He looks decomposed. I would assume if a spirit chose to come back it would manifest into something more presentable. Besides an energy doesn't continue to decompose as a living body does. Does it? As for the exit sign... Well that's a new one!
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
Hi there was a couple I could make out but a few I couldn't. THanks for sharing.
GhostGirl3 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
The one that was second to last, looked a lot like a person holding a camera up to their face. And the fourth one looks more like someone's outstreched hand. I have had some paranormal experience on the ship so I get where your coming from but those pictures can be explained away a bit too quickly.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
And to add to my comment... You could also suggest it is a yellow ghostly chain too. There isn't anything greatly special about that photo. But some really might be something. Thanks again for sharing though
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
Ok...I think some of them might actually be something. But most of them can be discarded as reflections, as most of them are taken through glass, or reflections off of some shinny object. As for your "ghost green exit sign" you were just moving the camera when the picture was taken. You can do that to any lighted object. Thanks for the pictures though
lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-15)
I wasn't shaking the camera. I was holding it still until the picture was saved. And some you have to look closely to see them. I have a new ghost experience comming up purty soon. It is told from my sister to me. It is real along with this.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
I CAN'T SEE THEM PROPERLY! 😭

Oh well! Good work though. I guess xD

And the Michael Jackson one... I cannot even see it.
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
its hard to tell what's in the pics if you shake the camera around like that lol.

They just weren't convincing for me sorry
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
Sorry about that yes why are they blurry you can ask me the same my pictures go blurry in my house just in my house cause I have seen 4 ghosts in this house so I think ghosts can cause pictures blurry . Can they? Cause I do think they can
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
The 2nd picture why has it got a animal then mist that was looking fake that one. These pictures just look like blurriness which is causing this.
lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-02)
Oh now I get what you are saying...
Well this one is The Lexington that wasn't sunk...
Whichever one that is ... Lol 😁
lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-02)
That was a different ship. I think it was that they thought it was the USS Lexington that was sunk, but it turned out that it was a different ship
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-02)
Dear lilmzzoufan and eekamouse,

I agree with eekamouse there appears not to be a hoax, and lilmzzoufan did not mention in the story that the number of the USS Lexington was CV-2. In fact, lilmzzoufan made no mention of any number from CV2 to CV-16 in the first place. May I suggest as eekamouse points out please research further and click on the sites, we both have recommended in our previous posted comments.

Dear author and reader, this is a good time to remind everyone to please do your own homework and research while using your God/Goddess given common sense and do not easily take everything at face value. Happy hunt for red USS Lexington's, Abby 😊
eekamouse (18 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-02)
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Dear lilmzzoufan,

Maybe you and others here might be interested in the following site:

http://www.caller2.com/multimedia/cams/ghostcam/main.html

Blessings, Abby
Seatle_Love_123 (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
I never knew the Uss Lexington was haunted, I've been there a lot of times and no ghosts have turned out in my pictures, wow, I think that it must be really exciting for you to see them turn out in your pictures.
lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Yeah, most of the pictures I found stuff in were blurry. And With the ghostly green sign, I just took a picture over there and That came up with it blurry. Some of those pics weren't even with me moving. So that is what gets me. Keep the suggestions and comments comming! =]]]]
CearysAwesome (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
great pictures. I was just wondering. Did the ghosts make some of those pictures wavy and ghostly looking? Like the green exit sign one? It's just a little creepy... A green exit sign. Thanks a lot for showing us them :D

Ceary
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
The pics freack me out a lot. Anyways nice job! Lol I like that joke that your cusoin made up, what if it was a ghost giving him a shot? Now that would scare me! Cuase I ahte shots lolxD Anyways, great story and pics!
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Dear lilmzzoufan,

I appreciate your story, and it gives me another place to visit when I am traveling in that area. Since I am sensitive, I am certain I'll be able to pick up something, and maybe someone else who might be with me will also get photos or video. To tell you the truth, I can only see photographs of the environment, and I do not see what you have pointed out. Many of the photos are out of focus and blurry, as if the camera was moved. I will have some friends who make a living at this sort of thing take a peek. Once again, thank you for your story and photos. --Abby
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Some of the pics I could really something odd. Some are the type of thing that it's like you'd have to be there. Thanks for sharing them though. It gives me the feeling that you really believe what you saw and are not just spouting nonsense. I didn't take the tour with you (though I wish did) so I'm sure it's much easier for you to see. As for the Micheal Jackson one - that's probably more like that's where he should be (darn creep!)
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
you have a few convincing photos
although a few I didn't see anything in
keep hunting ^_^

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: