You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Could It Be A Succubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Could It Be A Succubus?

 

The past few months have been... Odd to say the least. It started in March I think, 2012. I just moved to live with my aunt and I started to have these slightly erotic dreams with girls that I don't know. The first dream, I was lying on the floor, nude, holding some girl I never met. She said something about me not being able to do something, but I don't remember what. We kissed for a while, then I woke up before anything else happened.

About a month later, I heard whispers. Like someone talking to me, but I couldn't understand anything they said. It sounded like a girl, but it was like she was saying multiple words at once. I kept having these romantic-erotic dreams, and they seemed so real. Each time it was with a new girl, and they always started out so romantic, and it seemed like I could still feel her lingering for minutes after I woke up. Then, they started to get more sexual and less romantic. I had a dream where I was sitting with a skinny, pale, blonde girl who ony spoke french. I hardly speak any french at all, but I spoke to her with such fluency, that it was unreal. When I woke up, I still got that lingering feeling.

Then in the last month or two, it's kind of gone from dreams to reality. My closets and doors will open themselves, I've watched it happen. I've closed one, then found it open again five minutes later. Whenever they open I can sense some presence coming towards me, and I get this strong anxiety. It's like I don't know whether or not I should be afraid of it. I've felt it rub and scratch my back, and it's actually given me a couple of scars. It slashed my leg once, leaving a 2-inch long cut, and it's stabbed me in the neck, arms and legs before. Everytime it touches me, I get an erection, but if I ignore it, it scratches me.

For a while, I couldn't do anything about it, but now I can touch IT. It's freaky. I can push it away, or embrace it, or even fight it. When I first found out I could touch it, I started punching it everytime I found it, but within the last couple of weeks it's been waiting until I lay down. I've felt it play with me, whether it gropes me; caresses my abs, arms, eyes, and neck; or brushes my hair out of my face. Sometimes it just stands next to my bed, and I get this feeling like I'm being watched.

Just within the last four or five days, it's started to lay down next to me, at first, it scared me, but now, it's kind of nice. Sometimes it'll just press it's head against mine, and I sometimes I kiss it. I've spooned with it once so far, but whenever it lays down with me I always get an erection and it tries to get in my pants. I don't let it do anything too sexual or violent, whenever it tries to cut me or grope me, I push it away. I always get this weird feeling of love and lust when it's around, that always has just a tiny bit of dread.

I'm not a Christian, but I'm agnostic and I do pray when I feel I need to, whenever I do she/it just disappears. Last night, she was really active, she was constantly trying to take off my pants and she kept trying to get closer when I pushed her away. I could see her shadow walking around sometimes, and it would walk around my house and eventually come back to me. I've only seen her shadow three times, and she was moving FAST. Faster than I could ever run. Then I just got this urge to put my hand out. I pulled away and I think she got mad, (can they get mad?) because I got this really intense feeling of despair and hate, and I got this really sharp pain on my cheek and my ear. She tried to embrace me, but I pushed her away. I prayed and she was gone. I felt kind of bad, to be honest.

I've been doing some research on succubi, and I read that a lot of times it starts off with dreams and kind of progresses more and more, eventually you can see them like you could see anyone else, but I never read about seeing their shadows. I wouldn't be so worried about her, but I read that there's these things called Umbrood Succubi, which are like the mothers of all succubi, that if you let them have sex with you, they'll consume your soul. I'm not sure if that's true, and if it is, how I could tell if she's one?

I'm not really the occult-type of guy, but I'm not really ignorant to that stuff either. I'm pretty sure it's not a ghost, since I've moved four times in the last 6 months and it's followed me each time. When I'm alone, sometimes I can feel her touching me or other stuff. Right now I can feel her touching my shoulders and my neck, but she feels a lot fainter since last night. Do they get weaker at day or when you pray? Can they talk to you through telepathy? Sometimes, I kind of can hear someone else's thoughts, but I thought I was going crazy (I mean, com'on. I feel things touching me and I start hearing voices? What else would I think?) I never thought that they might be hers until last night, when I started hearing it say to let her do me. It's so confusing...

Any advice would be nice. I'd like to get closer to her, but I kind of like my soul. So if someone could help me identify if she's an Umbrood, that'd be nice. I don't know if there's a way to communicate, but sometimes I think she can read my mind. I'm not sure if I should be looking for a way to banish her, or what. When I meditate, I get closer to her, except when I do mantra meditation, then it's kind of like when I pray. So once again, any advice, info, identification, or anything about succubi really, would be nice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sagitkin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

BadJuuJuu (guest)
+6
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
Just my opinion, but...
You say this thing has been physically abusive to you. Would you tolerate physical abuse from a human lover? Abuse is never, NEVER part of a healthy relationship.
You say it goes away when you pray. If I were in your place, I would pray every single time I felt it's presence. No nookie is good enough to be worth getting smacked around.
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
Just a reminder that here is no private messaging on YGS. No one can "pm" anyone.

~clever210
JayGamer (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
There's one thing I know about succubi and incubi they kind of are very possessive of their partner and if you date another woman they can hurt her, the other thing is that these entities like being respected they get violent when they are disrespected, so take your step carefully and a cleansing could help if you don't want her pm me if you need more help I'm kind of doing some research on this so I know a lot about these entities.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
Sagitkin,
While you like to assume, and use "she" and "her" in your description. What makes you certain it's not a "he" / "him"...considering how elusive these beings can be, how can one really be sure?

Sorry to hear about your friend, Rookdygin. That sort of validates the realness of this phenomenon.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
Sagitkin,

Well you have heard from the extreme 'Right' and extreme 'Left' of this 'debate'. I have no 'direct contact experience' with entities of this type... I do however have experiences with 3 of my friends and what they went through. Based on WHAT they experienced I can tell you what I feel these 'entities' do.

While they offer 'pleasure' for the individual they are interacting with they also desire to isolate and 'keep them' for themselves. They DO NOT 'suck out' an individuals 'life force'. They DO NOT 'eat' an individuals soul. What they 'thrive on' is the 'emotional energy' released by their human partners during sex. They do want the individual for themselves and will do whatever they can to isolate their human partner. When the 'energy release' becomes 'less than' what this 'entity' desires they will 'abandon' their human and leave them an emotional wreck.

As I mentioned I knew 3 individuals who experienced an entity of this nature... 2 of them were able to 'recover' emotionally, the third committed suicide...

So you can make up your own mind... If you like I use a Cleansing and Shielding method for myself and Family that, should you choose to get rid of this entity, may go a long way to helping you.

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
Hi Sagitkin,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with her.

First off, let me state that I've been having
experiences with both Succubi and Incubi for
more than 30 years without any negative effects
either physical or mental. That being said, there
is absolutely no objective or diffinitive proof in
any way shape or form that Succubi or Incubi either
'drain life energy' or 'steal souls'...both false
claims are completely borne out of both sex-phobic
monothestic patriarchial religions and shlockly
Hollywood and it's passion for churning out B movies.

I would be happy to offer what advice and help I can
so you can get closer to her (and again, no your
soul is not imperriled by contact/association with
her no matter what others might say). There are many
ways to communicate with her (they're telepathic by
nature of course) so if you meditate on her she will
most likely notice and respond mentally. Yes, you
are correct... Meditation and prayer are the same.

I wouldn't recommend banishment...it's a very extreme
method to employ... Only to be used as a last choice.
Btw, I checked 'Umbrood Succubi' and found that this
referred to Succubi in a roleplay gaming setting...
as such it has no relevance or importance to real
life... Let alone your experiences.

Here's what one site had to say about them that much
more accurately reflects the truth about them:

"It seems to only be rarely in modern times that an
incubus/succubus experience will not be regarded as
pleasurable. Generally, these will be situations in
which the entity explores the hidden sexuality of
it's victim (for example, appearing as a male to a
homophobe). This exploration of hidden and forbidden
sexuality is part of what made the Christian church
revile them to such a great extent and regard having
sex with them as so sinful."

The only thing I take exception to in the forgoing
description is the authors labelling of the human
partner/lover as a "victim". The majority of us
who've come to know, understand and love/interact
with our Succubi and Incubi partners do not feel
that we are "victims" in any way, shape or form!

I would be more than happy to share what knowledge
and advice/help I can about them that you wish.
Please check my other posts for how to contact me
outside of this forum. If you contact me, please
put "Could It Be A Succubus?" in the subject line
so I know it's not spam.

I look forward to helping you learn more about her
and her sisters and gettting more in touch with her
if this is what you decide and desire (first order
of business is to have her understand to act like a
lady and not a wildcat...'cat scrach fever' is one
thing... Hurting you as you've described is another
and isn't allowed... She needs to understand and
respect limits where this is concerned right from
the start.

Blessed Be!
Succubusluver69
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-30)
I would really like you to pm me. I am an investigator out of washington state who specializes in these things. The first thing you need to know is that the feelings of love and lust are being implanted within you by the being. It is actually feeding off of you, and draining your life force with each sexual act. It can be quite addictive but always ends badly, like very badly.

Some basic things you can do to cut down on the manifestations are leaving out bowls of sea salt and white vinegar in your room to evaporate, refill as needed. This will make it hard for it to manifest. Also before going to bed say prayers of protection such as the Saint Michael prayer

Saint Michael the Archangel,
Defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
By the Divine Power of God -
Cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
Who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Also saying out loud psalm 91 and 71 with this prayer work well. Pay attention to any new marks on your skin or odd bruises. You could get some sage sticks and burn them in your place every few days.

Please pm me if you want more help or have any questions.

New comments for this story have been disabled