You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Strange Behavior And Random Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Behavior And Random Noises

 

Lately, strange things have been happening. My dog, Lucy, has been growling at places like she did at the corner that one night I mentioned in my last story. One day before school, I was sitting on my living room couch (the same couch where my first story occurred) and she was laying on the floor in front of me. Suddenly, she lifted her head straight up and stared out at the door leading to the kitchen. My mom, my sister, and my dad had all left for work a while before, I was alone in the house. But she would not stop growling and barking at the doorway. I got up and checked out the kitchen, looking around at doorways and rooms, but there was nothing there.

Doors have shut on their own when all the windows were closed. I have heard footsteps walking through different parts of my house. There has been an increased amount of wisps going all through different rooms of my house. Flying under furniture, into cupboards, around my feet, up walls, everywhere. It's even showed up at the park across the street where I mentioned the grave is somewhere hidden, which I still haven't gotten the chance to visit.

I was just there today inside this recreational cabin, and I saw wisps going into cabinets and felt them pricking my hands. Me, my sister, and our friend who I shall call Crystal, heard strange noises, like feet scuffling across the floor.

I don't know when I'm going to visit this grave because my memory fails me most of the time, but I will get it done and I'll write about it when I do.

Other hauntings by SoullessMuffinz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SoullessMuffinz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SoullessMuffinz (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
zetafornow:
Yeah, it would make a little more sense if you read my other stories. Sorry for not explaining a little more.

Southerntk:
I only had one experience in my previous home. I saw my great grandmother kiss me goodnight when I was little. It was before I knew who she was because she died when I was two weeks old. Later on, I found a picture of her and told my mom that I had seen her. My mom also told me recently that in that house, she had blessed it repeatedly and was always doing something of the kind there to make sure no demons came. Though, she didn't do the same for the house I live in now because she didn't think it was needed. But she did say I've always been spiritually sensitive, so I don't know if anything else happened that she hasn't told me that I've just forgotten. But I will read your story, thank you.

Miz:
My dog is either 3 or 6, we're not exactly sure because we rescued her from a shelter and she doesn't act like she's very young. They said she's 3 though.

Pjod:
Yes, I understand that she could have smelled something strange. But I've seen how she reacts with mice or rodents, even animals outside. She doesn't just sit there and growl, she chases them down and kills them. Once she killed a mouse in my house without even getting blood anywhere, it was neato. I just know that this behavior is not normal for her, and I have no idea why she would change so suddenly.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
We have to remember, when it comes to our dogs... They here and smell many, many things we cannot. Consider, they are used for hunting, as well as searching/probing vehicles and baggage.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
I have a question, before I comment. How old is your dog? I know it's an odd question, but I need to know before commenting. Thanks.
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-03)
I have had simular experiences. I have a story on here about it you may want to read called, "Last house in the hollow". Anyways, I think you may be a spirit magnet. If so no matter were you go or were you live these types of things will happen. Have you had it happen in other homes? If you have, you may be like me and just have to learn to deal with it, maybe ask it what it wants you to do? I just tell mine to keep silent, that I live here too. Also you may have picked up some kind of spirit somewhere and it followed you home. If that is the case pray over your home and your own spirit and ask it to go back where it came from. You did say it happened somewhere else besides your home right. If so, that is too much of a coincidence.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-03)
hmmmm. Guess I better read the other stories. I think I am missing something here.

Thanks, zeta.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: