You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Late Night Grab

Real Ghost Stories

Late Night Grab

 

This experience happened to me when I was a young child around 7 years old. I lived in a newly built apartment complex with my parents and younger sister. We had just moved to Logan, Utah for my dad's work. I really have not had any experiences that I can remember before this.

Me and my sister, who was about 5, had to share a room and our beds were on the opposite sides of each other. One night me and my sister went to bed like any other night. I am not sure how long I was asleep but it felt like it was only a short time. As I was laying there in my bed sleeping, I felt someone grab my arm. As soon as I felt it, I instantly woke up. I am a very light sleeper and still am to this day. I thought it was my sister grabbing me but when I opened my eyes, she was in her bed fast asleep. It was impossible for it to be her because of how fast I woke up and how far our beds are apart.

It was not a light grab either, I could still feel it for a while after it happened. It did not scare me too badly at the time; I just got this deep feeling of comfort. I think it might have been a family member just letting me know they were there. I honestly have no explanation for why it happened. I am a very open person when it comes to the paranormal.

I have had several experiences since this and I will share more stories later. I always have this feeling of something following me and most of the time it is not a good feeling. I do not think what grabbed me that night was the same spirit. I just got this calm and comforting feeling. It is one of the few things I can look back on and feel good about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cole1985, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
I had similar experiences when I was about that age so I can relate. I also felt that mine was a helpful and concerned spirit of sorts. Don't know if it was my guardian angel but I do believe it was. I still feel the presence every now and again. I am happy to hear that it made you feel safe and probably it does still surround you.

Zeta.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
Hello cole1985, as Jav said in paranormal encounters, gut feelings or instincts are always correct. I feel that the entity that grabbed you may be a guardian spirit or angel to make his/her presence made known to you. But, if you feel that whatever watching you or following you is not good, then better do something about it and try to ward it away. Nice narration and thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
cole1985,
I am in agreement with you about the source of the grab. You had what we call that gut feeling that it wasn't anything to be afraid of and that it was most likely a family member. I would stick with that.

Jav 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: