You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: A Dark Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

A Dark Visitor

 

This is the most recent paranormal event to happen to me personally. About a year ago I was talking to a than very good friend about the paranormal. We were both extremely interested and went on sleepovers would constantly watch horror movies, 'real' videos on youtube and read real life accounts. One night she brought out six large candles and suggested we try to summon something up, just to prove to everyone else who didn't believe that it was real. I was a bit dubious at first, but after her continuous pestering agreed. So we set up the candles in a pentacle shape and sat around them holding hands. Anyway nothing really happened, and I went home quite disappointed.

A few weeks later, we'd both forgotten about and continued on with our lives, having got bored of the paranormal. About three months later I went through quite a bad case of depression, and began to shut myself off from the world. All my other friends noticed but didn't know how to help or what to do. The friend that I'd done the summoning thing with seemed to be going through a hard time as well, so it brought us together even closer. Which was definitely not a good thing.

One night I was awoken by a loud growl. At first I thought it to be the dog so went to check on him, only to find him fast asleep in his kennel. Being as stupid as I was back then, I shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

A few nights later I awoke to a little girl standing at the foot of my bed. And no, she didn't look like the 'grudge' or whatever. She was wearing more modern clothes and had wavy blondish hair. I sat up and stared at her for a good 5 minutes before she finally disappeared. Being the way I was back then, I was delighted. Finally someone was trying to contact me. They needed my help!

I'll skip ahead a bit now, but the 'girl' continued to visit me every night, and I didn't tell anyone because I believed her to be my special secret. I was extremely happy with her being there until I awoke one night to the feeling of a hand around my mouth. It was sort of hot and, knowing at that point that this 'girl' wasn't as kind as I first thought, made me see things another way.

I told my mum and dad and my mum blessed my room and for a few weeks after that everything was calm and I was beginning to come out of depression. I went for another sleep over at my friend's house and that's when things started up again. During the sleepover we were sitting on her couch watching The Lion King when we heard a door slam. Thinking it was her older brother, she told him off for being so noisy, but there was no reply so we shrugged it off. A few minutes later we heard a loud smash coming from her room so we rushed in to see what had happened, only to find a photo of me and her smashed up against the wall opposite to the one it was up against. We both looked at each other in confusion and went to find her brother thinking that he'd done it, though now we realize he wouldn't have had enough time to smash it and get back into his room without us seeing him. She barged into his room shouting, only to find he wasn't there.

After a moment we figured out that it wasn't possible for him to do it. She thought it was great, and began to tell me how excited she was that this had happened. At this point I was pretty freaked out and wondering what was going on. That night was a pretty bad one, our sheets were being ripped off and we could hear a thump coming from the wall behind us. The whole time during this she was laughing. I had, at this point, realized that what ever attacked me before was back.

I happily went home the next day, but the moment I entered my room I knew something was wrong. The energy just felt off, and it was icy cold in the middle of summer. (I live in Australia so that's a big thing.) I ignored it a couple of days hoping that it was just my imagination and would subside, but the presence was just getting stronger, a dark thick sort of energy filled my room. It was so bad that my dad began to notice something was off. It was about this time that I discovered I could actually sense where the being was (standing in the corner closest to my bed).

I became depressed again, except this time I was angry and lashed out at people, or sometimes myself. According to my parents I ended up spending about 70% of my time in my room, just sitting there and not doing anything, though I don't think it was that much.

After a few nights of being woken my a whisper by my ear (couldn't understand what was being said), I decided I needed real help. I begged my mum to contact someone to do something so she contacted my uncle who is a pastor.

The night before he came was the most active night I have ever experienced. My glasses went missing, and everyone swore they hadn't touched them so I ignored it. Then, when I had just lay down in bed, I saw a large shadow pass by the far wall and literally 1 minute later a large weight pushed down on me and pinned me down for a couple of seconds.

After my uncle had blessed the house, I felt so much lighter as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. As we walked through the house with him to check that the presence was actually gone, we found my glasses in the bath. The bath had been used after my glasses went missing. It was that point that we knew it was all over.

I still live in the same house and experience small things every now and then no matter where I am but have learnt to except it as a way of life.

Hope you enjoyed, feel free to ask any questions

Other hauntings by majesticglory

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, majesticglory, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

batVkitty (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-18)
i think these things have been happening to you because you wanted to see ghosts in the first place. So the spirits probably think,"okay so she wants to see me, here I am"... I have read one story that a girl wanted to see ghosts and contact them through a ouija board, but they wouldn't appear, so she got bored of it too. Weeks pass she forgot all about it then she had a sleep paralysis where a big hand was touching her whole body... She was freaked out afterwards!
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
magesticglory:

Thank you and no, that will be all I need to know from you.

Zeta.
majesticglory (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
geetha50: she's recently moved out of home (being 17) and so her parents don't get a say in what she does anymore: (

Zetafornow: I'm fine with giving out a summarized description of what we did, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving it to the wrong person. So as said previously, we placed the candles on each shape of a 'pentacle' shaped drawing my friend had sketched out. We sat on either side of the candles and lit them three each, as we were doing this thinking of a white light surrounding our bodies. After that she started first by saying something like "I call you from the other plain to speak to us, tell us your name" (with the lame rhyming and everything) nothing happened so than I tried by saying " If there is anyone listening, please show us a sign, we mean you no harm and we expect the same in return." still nothing so after about an hour of asking questions that weren't answered we gave up. I hope this answered what you needed to know, if not feel free to say so

~majesticglory
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
magesticglory:

On the contrary, that is very important. If you wish not to divulge that information than please just say I wish not to give out that information. It was just a question and I do believe it is important in the following ways...

1. To whom or what were you speaking
2. To whom or what were you trying to summon
3. What tone were you speaking in
4. Were you asking this "summoned entity" any questions?

Thank you and I will quite understand if you do not wish to answer because you feel it is unimportant.

Zeta.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
As long as you learnt your lesson, that's good enough. One suggestion for your friend. I know you are not close but I suggest you talk to a parent or guardian of your friend so she doesn't get hurt.
majesticglory (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
Thanks everyone for reading:)

Archangel: I'm aware that it was stupid, and that's the reason i've posted this up so people can see what could happen.

Michore: I'm still in contact with her, but we aren't very good friends anymore, as she continues to ignore my warnings and dabble in black magic ect

VioletWillows: Thats sort of what I thought at first, but the fact that my parents and friend both witnessed things, not to mention the missing objects counts that out.

Zetafornow: I don't think it's really that importent is it? If so please explain how

I am willing to answer anymore questions you may have

~majesticglory
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
I do have a question... What did you say or do when you tried to "summon" something up with the six large candles?

Thanks, zeta.
VioletWillows (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
Do you think that maybe you were just dreaming or seeing things because of your depression?
Michore (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
Wow, you shouldn't summon spirits if you don't know what your doing, by the way what happened to your friend that laughed during the activities? You should check on her if she's ok, and if she's is spending most of her time on her own. Its a really dangerous entity, and she might still be open to it.
Archangel (1 stories) (8 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
What exactly prompted you to to do a demon summoning?!that's probably what was troubling You!
Wow. Even I'm not stupid enough to try anything that crazy.
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
There are so many entities around us at any given time. We can't see them but they are there. I have to say that if you go seeking an entity you will find it. You may not know about it until it's too late, but something will hear you most of the time. I would advise never trying that again. You never know what type of spirit you are attracting. Were your faith lies, there shall be your strength. I speak from experience. I wish everyone understood that there are things out there that we cannot see. Thanks for sharing your story. Negative spirits are probably a problem for a lot of people and they don't even know it. Glad you are doing better.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: