You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Uncle Phillip Never Left

Real Ghost Stories

Uncle Phillip Never Left

 

Uncle Phillip was a wealthy kind hearted man but had a bad habit of cursing in every sentence. He was tall with a large afro and no matter how much he ate he always stayed slim. He was my boyfriend's great uncle actually but he treated me like a real neice. I only met him a few times and during those times he was sick.

He was diagnosed with Brain cancer in the winter time. Jamal, my boyfriend of almost a year, let him stay with him since Uncle Phillip was too sick to take care of himself. He refused to be admitted to the hospital. Why? I don't know. In April Uncle Phillip passed on at 70 years old, in Jamal's bedroom. The funeral was short and after that nobody spoke of him. It was too painful.

We got over it and things got creepy in the summer. Although Uncle Phillip wasn't here in person, he still would not leave the house. I came over for a visit and nobody but me and Jamal were there. We started to get intimate with eachother and as we were getting into it he appeared at the foot of the bed. I screamed and pushed Jamal off of me. He asked me what happened and I said nothing. It was obvious Jamal had not seen his deceased uncle and he had no idea I sometimes see the dead.

A couple weeks later I came back to visit. Again, Jamal and I were the only ones home. We went down to the basement and started to have sex on an old couch. After a half hour we were done and started putting our clothes back on. Then we both started to see a black figure move toward the staircase. It walked up the stairs and stopped when it reached the door. For some odd reason, Jamal wasn't freaked out. He simply said, "Give us some privacy Uncle."

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AyAsantex33, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
AyAsantex33, your boy friend's uncle probably likes the house very much. If your boy friend was not scared, probably he must have been aware of his uncle's presence. Did you ask him and did he say that your boy friend's uncle was visible to others? Keep us posted of any further information. I feel that he doesn't mean any harm. Nice narration and thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
abhinav (1 stories) (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-05)
Lol, why your boy friend was not scared of the shadow?
Creepy...!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: