You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Think They're Connected

Real Ghost Stories

I Think They're Connected

 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. If you've seen any of the other things I've posted, you'll know that me and my friend have both been experiencing some scary entities (Emma, Nicole, the red-faced man, the shadow, etc).

For a while, my friend (let's just call her J) wasn't allowed to come to my house for a while, and during that time the activity got a lot worse for me. I heard banging in the night, my things got moved (I'll explain in a minute) and my bathroom door would be open in the morning even though I shut it at night (which was really weird, because my door is really hard to open and it makes an extremely loud creaking noise when it's opened). I started seeing something new, as well. To me, it looks like a girl, dressed completely black with white through the middle.

When I said about my things getting moved, it happened quite a lot. I was watching TV one night and I was in the house alone. I was falling asleep so I put the TV remote on the other side of the room, behind my TV. I fell asleep and woke up at about 2 am, because I heard a loud bang in my room, like someone had dropped something the weight of a heavy shoe. I looked around, and I saw my TV remote on the floor, next to my bed, a good 4 meters away from where I'd put it a couple of hours ago.

I'm getting used to some of the activity now, so I just put the remote behind the TV, and went back to sleep. I woke up at about 5:20am, to the same loud bang. I looked on the floor and again there was the remote, by my bed.

The layout of my room is rather odd, because you have my TV right next to my bathroom, where "Nicole" usually stands. There's a light that comes off the sides of my TV when it's off, and I can see the shape of a person where the dim light shines.

On the other hand, J didn't have any problems with activity when she stopped coming to my house. Absolutely none at all.

J has started coming round to my house again, and the activity has come back for her as well. "Emma" stands at the end of her bed again. When she was about to shut her door from the outside, we both saw a pale hand come from inside her room, like it was about to open the door again.

I'm guessing this activity between me and J are related. But how?

Other hauntings by TheFatalSoul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheFatalSoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

trooper (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
Sometimes people can get a little preoccupied with aspects of their lives other than the ghost haunting them. Without some kind of constant exposure or activity, a person can just move on and forget about the ghost until it does something major again. Sometimes its like that sixth sense needs a little jolt to get working again. By not being able to hang out at your house and with you so much, is it possible your friend put less and less energy into seeing her ghost and being afraid of it and therefore in a way, lost her sensitivity to that spirit's subtle moves and she needed the exposure of another haunted location or other spirits to open her senses again?

I have also found that when we are afraid, we're much more likely to experience something; its a little like predisposing a person to see something. It could be a bit like your house scares your friend and she's then expecting to see something and trying to notice something (maybe unconsciously), and a clever spirit will see that she is open to the ghost and so because the girl notices the ghost, the ghost notices back and moves to haunt her because of that attention.
Cloudaotic (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
Wow, sounds like some scary experiences there. 😲 It definitely seems like you have the type of ghost called a Poltergeist rummaging around your home, causing havoc. What you suggest about these situations being related to each other? Maybe. Or it might be you are just extremely sensitive to ghosts, who also sense this connection and like to stay around you as they think they can communicate easier. Maybe if your friend is around they like to hang around with you and her. Or is your friend particularly sensitive to ghosts too? Inform us with anything you find out.
JohnConlan94 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
have you ever considered that the ghosts are somehow connected to somebody similar to your friend.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
I probably feel that your house is having paranormal activities. Some attract some spirits and others don't. So, when your friend J is not in your house, then if she doesn't have paranormal encounters, then logic is that it is related to your house. If the experiences are scary or malevolent, please try Rook's method of cleansing. It is useful for all kinds of faith and after 2-3 times, the activities could come down and you would have some peace of mind.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: