You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Cat And The Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Cat And The Girl

 

When I was... Around about 11 years old, MAYBE 10, My door, which was shut, popped open, and a black cats head popped around the corner and the cat walked into my room, climbed up the wall and sort of, danced gracefully around stuff on-top of my chest of drawers. It may seem like a weird sort of sleep paralysis, but right afterwards a small child dressed in black, came and picked up the cat after petting it, and ran off.

This happened to me once every few weeks. As I got older, I noticed the girl was getting older as well, but the cat stayed the same and continued its dance every day.

Recently I tried talking to the girl and she ignored me, all four times. Five weeks ago I was looking forward to the cat's visit, and once it did finally visit, I tried to walk over to it and pat it, and it jumped out of my window when I almost touched it, which happened to be open that one night, and the girl came in before and noticed the cat was gone. She took one look at me and her eyes went from the pale blue, to a deep, but light red, but it wasn't a glowing red just... A red that I couldn't look away from, I felt paralysed.

Then I noticed the cat walk in and sit on my window sill, and sort of just... Sat and watched, as this girl step by step walked at me and just before she touched me. I sort of managed the will to move, reached over to my bat, and went to swing at her but she was gone as I looked back, but the cat was still there and leaped off my window sill. She hasn't visited since, but the cat still does and I wake up always just before that cat walks in, and I fall asleep watching it dance.

Can someone help me up and tell me what this is about?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TrueNubbeh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-13)
Demons, demons, and more demons- "As I got older"
Rest assured, if there was anything demonic going on in your room, you would have known it by now.
I can't say what's going on here, but one sure way to keep a cat out of your home, is to get a dog. 😁
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-13)
I was wondering what age you both were when you began to see her. Were you the same age or did she just age along with you but a different age, like she was younger than you. This is important. I am assuming she was younger though. I don't think she is a ghost. I think she may some kind of a demon. She may be coming to you in an acceptable form. It's just my opinion. It seems you felt fear from her when she looked at you with the red eyes. Obviously for you to grab a bat, you felt threatened. I would try to talk to her next time, but if she is a demon I don't think she will say anything to you. Use your instinct on this one. If you feel fear it is for a reason. If the fear continues and she continues to come I would annoint your doors and windows and pray over your home for no evil to be able to enter within it. Use annointed oil or water that has been prayed over by a priest or man of God. There are other ways to cleanse your home to and someone can advise you on that, if they would.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
TrueNubbeh, I am really perturbed as to what kind of an experience it is. But whatever it is, when you have seen this girl for so long and when you tried to talk to her, probably as Searchseeker said I don't think it was a good idea to take a bat and tried to hit her. It could anger any spirit. Well, if some comes back again, try to communicate with her and I have a feeling that she wants to get her liberation and if possible, why don't you show her the light. I don't think, by the narration of yours, she means any harm to you. Nice narration and thanks for sharing. But why did you take the bat initially, were you so scared that she could hurt you. But you said you tried to talk to her. What was her expression at that time when she saw that the cat was missing and when she tried to come very close to her. Was it malevolent. Please tell us and we can suggest some ideas.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
matsaw (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
If this is happening as frequently as you say it is, I would recommend setting some cameras up in different places, maybe hide them where they can still get a good shot but where the entity would not notice them. You never know, you might get catch this thing on camera, which would be cool. Keep us up to date and if you do catch some video, please post it for us to see, thanks for an interesting story.
SearcherSeeker (11 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
Wow- this is an unusual experience. I thought the girl was residual (meaning she goes about her routine in her time and you sometimes get a glimpse of it) but she responded to you. I would not hit her with a bat or anything else. I don't think it would do anything to her but could anger her and since you don't know what type of entity she is that is not adviseable. Maybe you should for now keep a diary of the exact dates and times she comes to see if there is any pattern. I think talking out loud to her wouldn't be harmful - see if that does anything to change her behavior. Keep us posted for sure on this one!
tjbeast07 (1 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
I always like to learn more about the paranormal and I have ner heard of anything like this if you could keep me up to date on this I think I can help.
Email me at tylurw [at] yahoo.com
#FTW
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
I think you are the center piece of this thing, she ages as you do, but the cat seems independent of you both. I don't often tell someone to do this, but if she comes back again try to talk to her, and if nothing else pray for her release.
MidnightRush (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
When you say that the girl aged, did she start off as the same age as yourself roughly? I'm not quite sure what this was, or why it was visiting you. However, I may have an explanation for why the girl suddenly became mad when you tried to touch the cat. Maybe she kind of felt as if you were trying to harm the cat, which seems to be HER cat and once she noticed the cat had gone she maybe felt you tried to harm it. Other than that, I don't really have an explanation for you. I may be completely wrong as well, I am only a teenager myself and don't have as much experience with the paranormal as much as the more experienced ones have. Anyway, I hope you get to the bottom of this! Keep us posted. 😊

MidnightRush: Ella 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: