You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Walking The Dogs And Caught A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Walking The Dogs And Caught A Ghost

 

I was walking my two little dogs through the Fairview Cemetery in Hyde Park, Massachusetts. I had a small camera with me to see if I could catch something. I was walking by a friend's grave and I called his name. My two dogs started looking in that direction so I snapped a picture. We kept walking along and they both stopped and were looking in the same direction so I snapped another picture.

When I got home I downloaded the photo's on my PC and was shocked at the grave of my friend. I caught a man's face in between two stones. You can see right through him. I don't think it's my friend but its a real ghost.

The 2nd photo my dogs were staring at took me by surprise. It's a Bichon, a little white dog lying on the side of a grave stone. My 2 dogs are Bichons. I don't know why it showed itself but it wasn't there when I took the photo. I think when I called my friend someone just looked to see who I was and the dog was probably watching over its master's grave.

I can't explain it but they are as real as I am. I am really a believer now. Look at the photos. Check them if you want. They are real. At first I wasn't a believer but now that I have experienced the pictures I took, there's no question that there are ghosts in the Fairview Cemetery.

I went back and caught more strange photos but they're not as convincing as the first photos I have taken. The next time I went I just started calling names to people I knew there and started to snap pictures at random.

Out of all the photos I had taken, there were a few that really caught me off guard. Only one of them is clear enough to make out. It's a face, whited out right in front of my camera. That means it was in my face. After I saw that one I won't be going back for more.

Walking The Dogs And Caught A Ghost 1
Walking The Dogs And Caught A Ghost 2
Walking The Dogs And Caught A Ghost 3
 

So anyone that wants to experience some ghosts, bring your camera to that cemetery. You won't be disappointed, JCFORSURE

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jcforsure, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

StephanieHyde (4 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-19)
Okay in the second photo there are two faces, one between the headstones but also one higher up...
Ghostofme (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-25)
Wow in that first photo the face looks demonic. It also looks like there is a dog in it as well. In the second one I saw a face too. It's peeking at you from a grave directly above the date stamp 2012 in the photo. The third one however freaked me out... He was directly in your face. Wow. He kind of looks like he's smiling too.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-02)
jcforsure
I saw something in the first picture and it was quite creepy/scary. I wouldn't go to a graveyard for any reason other than for a burial of someone I know. It is disrespectful to bring your dogs there for a walk and let them relieve themselves and take pictures. Stay out of graveyards.
Regards
RedWolf
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-01)
Errrr the first picture, really creeped me out. I don't know about you guys but, does anyone see a demonic face/figure? I can't see the 2 dogs, could you point those out.

Good pictures!

BattleScars
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-01)
I saw the man and it was really spooky, but I couldn't see the dog, could you please point out which gravestone is is?
jcforsure (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
I have been trying to post these photo's but someone has dropped the ball, If anyone knows how I can get them on please don't hold back, I would love to share this experience, Just to validify my experence in that cemetary, 😠
jcforsure (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
I don't know If a mans grave is next to the phot of the man but I do know that he looks like he's smiling, Its pretty wierd that I was walking 2 Bichon frieze's and I caught a photo of the same type of dog lying right beside the stone of an old lady, I wonder If its watching over her, I hope they post the photo's soon so you can experience what I have, Now I know when we die we don't just disappear, JC,
SirenBelva (7 stories) (64 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
This is so interesting. I had always been told that cemeteries/graveyards were peaceful places that had very little activity. Yesterday I read a post-- "Trickster in the Cemetery" and one of the posters talked about entities who watch over peoples' final resting places. It just seems curious to me that spirits would stay close to their deceased bodies that are no longer useful to them unless they just want to see who visits them. You'd think the deceased would instead frequent the places that they spent time at while they were alive--or even where they died. I know I personally don't spend much time in any graveyard/cemetery 😕 and I hope to move on soon after I pass to something better.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Like the others I would love to see the photos. I hope they are able to be posted to your story soon. Just curious, does the stone next to your friend belong to a man? You mentioned that it doesn't seem to be your friend, so I'm wondering if it could be the person next to him.
jcforsure (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
I had sent the photo's in another E-mail but it mustve gotten mixed up. I just sent the photo's again, You will have to magnify your screen but you will see what I caught and hopefully be as stunned as I was, If they arent in the story in a few days I will Get them in somehow, 😭
katcyn19 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
this story is interesting. Can you please post the pictures for us...thanks
beautifuleden (2 stories) (66 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Would you please post the photos soon! Would love to see them! 😊
falling_feathers (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
I believe you but I'd love to see those pictures! I've only ever captured a photo an orb in my hall.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-13)
Could you post the pictures or a link to see them, pleeeeaase? 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: