You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Orb Connection With My Children

Real Ghost Stories

Orb Connection With My Children

 

I have a few different stories over the years, and will share those later. For now I 'd like to share a couple of experiences I have had recently with two out of three of my children.

But first off, I have a question concerning orbs in pictures. I have had quite a few of those including one picture that had orbs all over it and the next picture snapped just seconds after having no orbs at all. Same lighting, nothing different, literally one picture snapped after the other. What are orbs in pictures, and why are they there?

As for the heart of my story. About a month or two ago, my eleven year old daughter and I were sitting together on the couch, when both of us saw a white orb (see through round light) drift across the ceiling, coming from her room and dissapearing into the ceiling about midway across the room we were in. We were both suprised, and talked about it for a bit, and that was that.

A couple of days ago, my fourteen year old son and I were standing in our kitchen, about seven feet apart from one another, just randomly talking as we were going about our business. I turned to look at him just in time to catch an orb (this time, solid white with a mist trailing it, like a comet would show speed). It came from under our table, towards our son, making a large curve, then behind him before it dissapeared into the counter. I was surprised and wondering if my son was seeing it, as he was mid sentence, and he stops and in a surprised voice says,"What the? Mom did you see that?!" We both just were like, wow, that was crazy. And went on with what we were doing.

I have some ghost or supernatural stories, but have never had encounters, except in pictures, with orbs. And it being funny that I experienced them with two of my children, and now, hope to with my youngest. But not having experienced these before, can anyone tell me more about this? Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mamasita, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lovable_entity (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-13)
I hope you are still online. We installed an inside camera in our living room. Just last week the camera was diking throughout the night, when checking to see if something was going on there was nothing. The next morning we rewind the camera and saw orbs shooting by from different areas, all going straight up to the ceiling, all were white. For the last week my daughter and I would wake up between 3-4am and watch the orbs float around. I said to my daughter isn't it strange they all go up, as soon as I said that we caught on camera twice an orb going down. This around 3am we decided to have the voice recorder on while taping orbs. We spoke softly asking the orbs if they are good orbs and here to watch over us, we didn't hear anything while sitting there, but when we rewind the voice recorder we heard a man voice say yeah. We were in shock and somewhat afraid, but the plan tonight is to go buy a better tape recorder and sit in the living room longer. I will join the page on facebook and post everything we collect.
mamasita (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-18)
Thank you southerntk. I could have probably caught on camera, the orb that my daughter and I saw floating across the ceiling. But the one my son and I saw, I would have never raised my camera in time. I'm just becoming interested now in them.
beautifuleden... On the facebook search engine type in, we know you are there... Then I think you click like to join... See you both there!
beautifuleden (2 stories) (66 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
southentk, please give us the name of your facebook page, I would love to "like" it and see your pictures! 😊
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
I have a web site set up on facebook were I post my orb pictures. I am fascinated by them and have a few pictures of them in motion like you were talking about. I disagree that all orb pictures are dust and moisture or what have you. I have seen them move in pictures and trully believe they are some type of spirits. I always sense that something is there too when I take the pictures. If you can see them in real life face to face the that backs up the theory that they can be real on camera. If you would like to see my pictures go to facebook, type in the search bar, we know you are there, then click that you want to join the group. If you have pictures of orbs I would love to see them. You can upload yours to my group site. I can't tell you 100% what they are, but niether can anyone else. Let us know if you see them again and take some pictures around your house.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-15)
The problem with orbs showing up in pictures, easily explained with dust, light, etc... Those seen with your own eye's, I find incredibly interesting. I can't help but wonder how those would have appeared on camera. I suppose you could keep a camera nearby in hopes of getting a shot at the next orb that passes through your home.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: