You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Poltergeist Or A Spirit Meaning No Harm?

Real Ghost Stories

Poltergeist Or A Spirit Meaning No Harm?

 

For the past several months my parents and I have been experiencing several things in our home. We have seen figures of people and animals. There has been many of times where there has been large orbs flying across the lounge and my parents' bedroom.

I've heard groaning noises and whispering in my ear in bed and had the covers ripped off me in the middle of the night. We recently found the outline of a small hand print on my bedroom roof, which doesn't fit the size of our hands. There has also been the ghost of a young girl seen in the corner of my room a few times.

We hear people walking along the hallway and unusual banging. Today our lounge door swung open and slammed into the couch behind it and there was nobody there. As we have 2 dogs, we checked to see if it could have been them and they were nowhere near the door at the time.

The TV and radio always turn on by themselves in my parents' room too. I always feel like we're being watched and its starting to get uncomfortable and as we live in an upstairs flat, every time I go up the stairs its like there's a second sound of footsteps behind me, I tried to put it down as an echo but it doesn't always happen.

We are all very religious and didn't want to put it down to a ghost when it first started off. But now its getting more frequent. There's just no explanation at all. It's usually me and my fiance that notice things happening. We would just like some advice on whether it's something to worry about or not. For example, whether it's a tormented spirit or a spirit meaning no harm like a family member or friend trying to show us that they are still around.

Other hauntings by Gingexo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gingexo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
Gingexo,

With the basic information you have provided this sounds as if it may be a Poltergeist. However, if you could provide more details (whatever/how many) you are comfortable with the members here on site may be able to offer more suggestions.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
I have been having similar things happen in my home but every since I spoke to the spirit having it's way around the house, it has been so much better. I too have orbs around the house as well. I take pictures of mine. It's fascinating and I too am a christian. There are things we just don't understand and really aren't meant to understand for what ever reason. Don't be afraid, just tell them to leave and that you recognize them and that they exist but to move on. I think once they realize you know they are there, it makes them less active. Try it and see if it helps. It helped me. Also plead the blood of Jesus over your home, if you are a christian. That's what I did as well. The combination of recognition and faith really helps.
knakash25 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-15)
check the history of the place your living. It might help you. Have a photo of thf god which you believe on walls. Hope it might get useful.l

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: