You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices Around Me

Real Ghost Stories

Voices Around Me

 

I am a new bee here. Pardon me for my English.

I am from Mumbai, my mother died 8 years back and was a schizophrenia patient. In January, one night at around 2am or 2:30 am I was on my computer listening songs on my ear phones and as soon as I removed my earphones I heard the same song tune just behind me as someone was humming that tune. For a second I thought it was my mind because I was listening the same song for a long time but it was still there, someone continuously humming it. I was so scared that I couldn't move a muscle or recognize it was a male voice or a female voice. Somehow I managed to turn my head around as see and soon as I turned all of a sudden it stopped. There is no chance anyone from my family could have done it because they all were sleeping tight when I checked.

Some months later, around 3:15am when I was sitting on my computer chatting with my friends I heard a sudden clear loud "haww" right behind my right ear. I am sure it was no wind or anything but someone's voice. There is a huge window behind me where I sit but even if anyone could have been out to scare me the noise could be heard from a little distance but this one was just right behind my ear. Again there was no chance anyone from my family could have done it.

Once even felt like someone is touching my cheek and hair at the back of my head when I was in the kitchen. These days I feel like someone is always there with me standing beside me and watching me doing my daily chores. This makes me uncomfortable to be in that room, at times makes me hard to breath, I feel a sudden weight on my chest and my heart beats starts racing.

Can anybody help on this? Do you feel it's my mother or somebody else?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Priyanka, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bhushan9987337937 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-01)
Hello Priyanka
Do you still hear those whispers cz we can help you to get rid of it.
Reply
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Dear Priyanka
Thanks for the appreciation. I do know that Schizofrenia has a small genetic element (6.5%) if you have a first-degree relative who suffered from this disorder, for you your mother.
Even more need of a Psychiatric evaluation as you yourself confessed of being physically and mentally abused, though I implore you not to divulge your family details in a public forum such as this.
And having Psychologically evaluated is not degrading in any way and you can always keep it under covers as the practitioner is also ethically bound to do the same.
I am just concerned about your well being.

Take Care❤
Regards
Priyanka (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
[at] Isandhu and Sceptic-Ari
Umm my mother's schizophrenia was not really genetic.
Now I feel I should have mentioned about this too that, she got her first schizophrenic attack when she delivered me and got to know that I am a baby girl instead she was expecting a baby boy after aborting 4-5 girls. Ever since then she behaved bad with me and I was always, everyday beaten up by her just because I was a girl. I even searched her family history long back but she was the very first person suffering from this illness. Any ways thanks a lot and I appreciate your comments 😊
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
[at] Priyanka: As a sane minded person with logical reasoning, I would have to agree with lsandhu in my suggestions and request you to seek Psychiatric evaluation as soon as possible. More so because you have family history.
I implore you to do this before searching for any paranormal cause.
Take care.
Awaiting reply...

Regards
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
Um, I hate to suggest this, but schizophrenia has a strong genetic element and you are said to be a "young adult," which is when symptoms usually first present. You may be experiencing auditory and tactile hallucinations. Have you considered ruling this out?
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
I have had something speak to me a couple times in the last 3 months, something unseen like you are talking about. Each time I became very panicked. You know that it is paranormal and the fear is overwhelming. I am thinking this might be what the breathing problem may be. I do it too when it happens to me. It's like I am shallow breathing and begin to feel I am going to have panic attack. Just a thought. Maybe it isn't trying to hurt you. I finally broke down and spoke to my visitors and told them to stop it and go away. I haven't heard anything since.
vstoljockey (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
at this time you have to be strong priyanka
Jitna ap daroga utna he yaaaabad cheez ap par havi hogi
So talk to your parents and see any witchdoctor and arrange some pooja in your home
If you have gangajal then clean your home by throwing some of the drops in every room of your home except bathroom and toilet
Sote time ak glass pani ka bhar kar and usma gehuu ka dana dal kar apne sir ka nicha ki trf apna bed ka nicha rakhkar soya it will protect you from bad entity entering in your dreams
joshuakeys (7 stories) (45 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
I don't think its your Mother, cause if she is your Mother she will not try to hurt you, as you have mentioned " You can't breath, you feel someone sitting on your chest".

Need more information, Any recent experience, any recent attacks.

I can understand your discomfort, do some prayers & keep some verses or your god's Pictures in your room.

Thanks for sharing

Josh

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: