You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Red Cross Nurse?

Real Ghost Stories

Red Cross Nurse?

 

When I was a little girl, about 5 years old, I was asleep in my bed. I didn't feel very good. I remember waking up and laying there. I felt very sick.

I remember seeing a blue light, like when you stare at a light bulb and then look away from it and there is a blue dot, but bigger. The blue dot slowly formed into a figure of a person. I was scared and didn't want to move or scream. The light in my room came on and the figure moved toward me forming into a woman. A woman with red hair tied in a bun with blue or maybe green eyes. She was wearing a white skirt a white top and a white hat with a red cross on it. Which now, being older, I believe she was a nurse, from possibly Red Cross.

Anyway she spoke to me. She held out her hand and said, "Amanda you need to get up. Get up and come with me to your mother now." I didn't say anything to her. I didn't feel good and didn't want to get up. Again she said, "Amanda, you need to come with me to your mother right away." So I took her hand and went with her to my mother's bedroom. She knelt down and whispered in my ear, "You're going to be okay now" and I began to cry. Standing in my mother's bedroom doorway, she walked away.

I was crying and went to my mother's bed. She awoke and said, "What's wrong? What's wrong?" I remember my mother grabbing me and feeling my head and beginning to panic. She brought me to the emergency room. The doctor told my mom my temperature was so high he was surprised my brain didn't boil.

I had to have surgery that night and tubes put in my ears. The doctor said if I had not woken up my mom that night I would have died in my sleep. I truly believe I saw an angel that night. A guardian. A spirit or something. All I know is she saved my life. I want to see her again and thank her. Or at least know who she was.

If anyone has seen her, please email me amv00003[at]yahoo[dot]com. Email RED CROSS ANGEL. Please only email me if you have had a same or similar experience or if you think you may know who she is. No spam or jokes please. Just looking for a answer. Thanks for listening.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amv00003, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JennyB83 (12 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-23)
Great story! I had a similar experience. I don't know who she was & haven't seen her since, but I'll never forget her.:)
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
This was a great story. This is the kind of story that grabs your heart with soft, warm hands. I'm glad that your here with us today. Thank you for sharing.

JS aka Brandon 😊
Gargoyle (51 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-19)
AMV00003
This is an excellent account and the kind of story that makes me come back to this site for more.
It will be going into my favourites!
Rook, I am really glad you are here...
😁
😉

Gargoyle
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-09-19)
UNVEILER,

Interesting scripture choices... If you are trying to say that all 'ghosts' are demons you could have done better than...

"John 3:13 "No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man." "

By taking this scripture on it's very own it says that the only 'spirit' that has come to earth and returned to Heaven is Jesus Christ... Or the 'Son Of Man'...if that is the case then where do the rest of the spirits go until the Final Judgment?

Just wondering...

As for your other scripture picks... You may want to go back and read them 'in context' with the verses that come before and after them... It could help with understanding just what 'statement' each is 'making'.

Respectfully,

Rook

This comment from _UNVEILER_ is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Andrea22 (5 stories) (65 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-18)
Great story! I wonder if she was always there or she just came back that one time to help you?It's great to think that you can still do something to help someone... Even after you die!
aah (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-18)
I love this story. Shes such a great spirit. Hopefully you get to see her again to say Thank you:)
Good luck ❤
katcyn19 (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-18)
this story is amazing... The red cross nurse saves her life... Actually even the spirit is dead, she did her purpose... Thanks to that creature...

Good for you...

Thanks for sharing your story...
airstream (13 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
Wow! I love this story. As a nurse myself, it is really special. I think all you need to do is thank her out loud if you haven't done so already. She'll hear you. I too am also interested to know if you ever told your mother. I know my youngest daughter has seen her guardian angel. I do hope my daughter's angel decides to stick with her as she is heading into the teen years now. She has her work cut out for her 😊
SirenBelva (7 stories) (64 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
Love this story. Hope you find out who she is. Thank you for sharing this! ❤
vstoljockey (12 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
very sweet story
She is good spirit
You are very lucky to meet her
_UNVEILER_ (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
Matthew 18:10 "Beware that you don't look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father.

Jesus reveals here that children are assigned guardian angels.

Angels are nearly limitless in their power and taking on the form of a female nurse to ease the mind of a child made logical sense.

They are truly out there.
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
What a beautiful story I've added it to my favourites... Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
I think she will hear you if you say thank you. ❤
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
I would bet that if you look into your family history you will find a family member who was a Red Cross Nurse. But regardless, certainly you had a guardian angel looking out for you. I love this story and I am happy that it has lived with you throughout your life. Have you had any other experiences with this sort?

Zeta.
hersweetestdesire (2 stories) (13 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
What an amazing story. Every once in awhile you come across one with a good ghost. But I would have to say this is probably one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
amv00003 - this is a wonderful experience you have shared with us. Thank you. It offers proof that not all "ghosts" are scary and out to do harm.

Have you told your mom about the Red Cross Nurse? If so, have either of you researched your family history to see if any of your relatives were nurses in the Red Cross? If you haven't, I would start there.

By the way, I believe with everything in me she knows how much you appreciate what she did for you ❤

Thank you for submitting this story 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: