You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Trio Of Girls

Real Ghost Stories

Trio Of Girls

 

I wanted to tell everyone about one entity in particular that has been a source of constant torment for me for some time now in the hopes of getting some feedback from others. I'm very interested to hear what everyone has to say about her/them. I should note that this will probably make more sense to read if everyone knows that I am pretty sensitive. This is kind of a long story, but I'll keep everything as short as I can.

This entity began as a girl in her mid to late teens (17 is what I think), and she wore clothing like what you'd expect a pilgrim to be wearing with the long brown dress with white cuffs on the sleeves and a white collar, white apron, black shoes and white bonnet over her head. Her name is Amanda.

I remember becoming aware of Amanda very suddenly one day. Generally I pick up on spirits quick if they come near, but with Amanda I want to say it was a sudden jolt. She was like "I'm here!" She wasn't active in the physical world at the time, but I had a constant awareness of her in the apartment. Normally spirits will come forward for me to really notice them or I have to reach out and look for them, but with Amanda she kept me on alert 24/7 for several weeks before vanishing.

Spirits come and go from my apartment all the time and I was surprised she hung out so long, but I didn't miss her much. A week or two after Amanda disappeared I was getting back into my normal grind where the spirits are around me, but I'm not paying too much attention and no one is complaining that I'm not giving them attention. This is when Emily appeared.

When I first encountered her I noticed a few things about her: A) Emily wore very similar clothing to Amanda. Normally this isn't such a surprise, but this pilgrim style of dress is not common in the spirits I see, and to have two girls of similar ages in similar clothing so close to together is not common either. And B) I knew immediately I had trouble.

I was concerned at first that I had Amanda and Emily confused, after all I don't actually see them very often in the physical world and so really how much of what happens in my head is real or just my imagination? I wanted to call Emily by Amanda just because it made sense; the two girls were so close in age and appearance I was sure I was confused, but every time I said Amanda, I just knew that was such the wrong name. Amanda WAS NOT her name, and as if to prove the difference Emily displayed a much more hostile attitude towards me than Amanda ever had. Amanda had been annoying and maybe mischievous for sure, but never hostile. Emily is very dark. To the point I actually had a cleansing of my apartment done, but it didn't work. We weren't able to cleanse the other apartment in the building so she hid upstairs and became angry even retaliating at myself and my sister to the point of where we had to sleep in the same bed that night for our own safety. But once Emily had her drama show she calmed a great deal; enough that I was able to forget about her for periods of time.

This is where the story gets a little weird (if it isn't already lol).

Months passed and Emily was a common guest in my apartment, and we seemed to work something out in regards to the cleansings vs. Her attitude. One day though, I went to say hey to Emily (as I knew she was stalker-watching me from her spot and it made me feel better to show her that she wasn't fooling anyone by hiding in the corner) but when I went to say hey a different name popped into my head. I wanted to say Emily, but someone was telling me Amanda. But Emily was still there. I knew she was. Her energy was very distinct. But no, I was to address Amanda, not Emily. I thought this was very strange, but what was more, I couldn't visualize either girl in my head. I knew someone (or now something) was there, but it wasn't letting me see a face.

I felt as though both girls became like one. They were both there and I could sense that (more strongly at certain times than others), but they were together now, and this confused me. I became more concerned though with the addition of a third girl named Rebecca. When Amanda and Emily became one, it was only a few days later when the third pilgrim girl joined them.

After the trio became like one entity, for the first time in my dealings with any of the girls I saw something that was undeniably 100% in the physical world that I knew (and know still) to be them. It's a black mass. I want to say that its a person in all black clothing; a black dress, black gloves, black veil covering the face... And there is hair; a lot of long black hair very unkempt. But the fact of the matter is that whenever I have seen her in the physical world, I've only been able to distinguish the shape of the head and her black silhouette. She is like a shadow that has come away from the wall and been given 3-dimensional proportions, but is lacking in the details such as a face or arms, hands, anything like that.

I have been living with this entity in my apartment for a few months now and it is strange because I really can't get a fix on it even though I have tried. I don't know what it wants or what it's doing here. All that I know about it is that the girls each have a very distinct and different personality from the other two and only one is displayed at a time anymore, and I have seen this entity in the physical world enough times to make me highly concerned about its motives.

I wouldn't call myself any kind of expert or professional at all, but I do have a lot of experience with these sorts of things, and I have learned a thing or two about ghosts and such. Out of the dozens of spirits I've met, I've never encountered something like this before where one claims to be three. I do not believe it is a demon; I have had my experience with that sort of creature before and this is nowhere near that intensity, however it is no ordinary spirit either. I am hesitant to perform any sort of cleansing because I cannot cleanse the entire building and Emily was able to retreat to another apartment until she could re-enter my area and she came back with a vengeance which is something I am very afraid the trio of doing, and I don't feel at all good or secure about provoking this one.

So, I would like to know what everyone thinks about her/them. Does anyone know what it is or has anyone encountered this sort of thing before? And any helpful tips for handling this thing? (I should mention though that my concern has been growing with the addition of tons of noises and other mischief around the apartment. Her activity is increasing, and I'm afraid I will have to try cleansing her out)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, trooper, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
trooper,

You have asked this...

"Am I overreacting by thinking that this is in fact something non-human?"

As you can see by the replies many people here do not feel you are over reacting at all, but you stated something else you stated this...

"There was something very terrifying in my apartment and I knew it to be connected to the girls hence why I wrote about them rather than being like ZOMG THERES A DEMON IN MY HOUSE. The day after I wrote my story I was so terrified by this entity that I actually ran away and I went to my parents' house."

Please, please, please keep in mind 'non-human' does not necessarily mean Demonic. You seem to have done and that, I feel, is a good thing.

I stated earlier that I'd wait for you to ask, but you seem to need some sort of aid so please try this... Remember it may take a few attempts to fully take effect and this 'dark mass', Rebecca as you have called 'her' may resist. I'd expect 'it' to as you have personalized 'her' by acknowledging her with A name (it's not 'its' TRUE NAME so it will not help you getting rid of her).

Helping the sisters 'move on', cross over... What ever you call it will help in this as 'Rebecca' seems to be around, for the most part, because of their 'energy'. A Cleansing and Shielding is a good place to begin, and can help determine if you need to advance to a full blown 'Banishment'.

So here it is...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Spirit_Juggler (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
OK I'd have to say non human at this point for at least one of the spirits. Were it me I'd pray. I find the Lords prayer very effective in driving unwanted things out. But here's the thing. You need to be prepared I think for it not to want to leave and to fight your attempts to make it leave. Assuming you want it to.
ForbiddenShadows (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Trooper,
No you are not overreacting about thinking it is non-human. I'm pretty sure your correct on that. And yes, it is possible for something to leave for a while and come back later, but you have no reason to fear this it is a regular thing among many spiritual/non-human things.

~Taylor
P.S. Tell your sister I suggest she moves out or stays somewhere else until you figure this out, if she is experiencing physical contact with something.
ForbiddenShadows (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Trooper,
I honestly don't have MUCH experience with these kind of things, but I do have a couple of friends, that I practically live with, and this happens to them sometimes. They say that Amanda and Emily could actually possibly be sisters, given the fact you stated they are so close in age, appearance, and other things, and this third girl, Rebecca she could maybe be a friend of some-sort? And I'm 62% possitive that there is a fourth involved in using the other three's energy to connect with you. Maybe he/she/it is trying to tell you something? I suggest not communicating though. Communicating invites far far far worse things than you could possibly imagine. You don't want to get involved with it/them trust me. I suggest you do a cleansing and shielding. 😐 And Trooper, try not to piss it off. With all that energy mixed in one... That could really lead to some serious problems for you. Like I said, I'm no expert. I'm taking an educated guess on what my friends have told me about this sort of thing. If there are any other questions you have just ask, I'd, and my friends, would love to help you in any sort of way you need
~Taylor
trooper (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Thank you all for your input. I think you've all hit multiple points right on the head very nicely. I omitted certain things to make the read not so long, but I'm happy to share more about them. I didn't expect much feedback. This is great:)

Okay, first thing is Emily and Amanda are sisters, but I don't know about twins. Emily just seems older and much stronger. I believe she is very protective over Amanda.

The idea of if this is a spirit with a personality disorder has crossed my mind before, but its not... Really?

Rebecca is so unlike the other two; she's much more ghost-like (pardon my pun), but the best way I can describe it is like that. I see Emily and Amanda as solid personalities with a serious presence here and they have territory marked and everythig, but Rebecca kind of flits in and out...

Here's a revelation for me though... I only think of Rebecca (or "see her" as it were) when the black mass-woman-thing appears in the physical world. I identify the black-mass-stalker as Rebecca... I think I hit a nerve saying that. My fan just had a spaz attack next to me.

I don't understand what the deal is with Rebecca. I was sitting here happily writing a response at long last and I'm talking to Emily (Whoever is strongest between them I can speak with. It takes much more coaxing to speak to the less dominant one); going over what I know about her, but when I talk about Rebecca both Emily and Amanda vanish and that black thing is there...

Activity is spiking in my apartment as we speak... I should mention that last week when I wrote my story I was rather desperate looking for help. There was something very terrifying in my apartment and I knew it to be connected to the girls hence why I wrote about them rather than being like ZOMG THERES A DEMON IN MY HOUSE. The day after I wrote my story I was so terrified by this entity that I actually ran away and I went to my parents' house. Activity has been steadily declining since last Tuesday-Wednesdayish after it peaked, and I honestly thought whatever was here then has left, but now that I'm talking about it, it's definitely still here. And it is very connected to Rebecca.

Is it possible for a demon to go dormant or to sort of leave for a little while, but come back years later? The more I think about this, the more I'm afraid of that possibility... I should also note that a few weeks ago my sister was drug out of bed by the ankle, and she doesn't know who did it even though she's very sensitive like me and knows who is with her. Ever since she was dragged from bed, the activity in my apartment has been steadily increasing.

I can't write any more. I'm pissing it off over there and that's a frightening notion.

Am I overreacting by thinking that this is in fact something non-human?
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
To clarify, I was referring to Amanda, Emily and Rebecca as the three and a fourth unknown and possibly malevolent entity.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Could this be a fourth spirit or entity who is using energy from the other 3 to strengthen itself? Kind of Poltergeist (the movies), I know, but... LouSlips, are you out there? This seems like your area of expertise.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Like Rook suggested and Indigo confirmed, I "feel" that twins is also correct. The 3rd has nothing to do with these 2 sisters, and is a seperate one all by itself. I would suggest another cleansing, or perhaps helping these 2 sisters into the light to join their family.
JayGamer (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
this is the one of the weirdest ghost experience I have ever read, I'm not an expert but I think you should use some spiritual method in this situation, anyways thanks for sharing and keep us posted.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Wow! I was on the edge of. My seat reading this. I really hope you can sort this situation out, please keep us inform. Take care, Sam x
Indigo (263 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
I feel 'twins' to be correct. The mass is merely 'feeding' off your energy and hospitality.
falling_feathers (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
I that Amanda may have a multiple personality disorder. I'm not an expert on these things it's just a theory. I'm not sure how something like that would work in the spirit world.
Spirit_Juggler (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
How very interesting:) Thank you for sharing. Myv first thought as I was reading was a ghost with split personality. Same appearance and dress but very different character. The third entity concerns me though. Possibly the two girls are seeking protection from that. I wonder, have you tried asking them to show themselves separately at the same time and to actually talk to you? I know you're worried about repurcussions but have you tried?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
trooper,

In my experience I have found a single cleansing remains in place only for a short time and they are more effective if repeated and strengthened with a shield.

Here is a guess as to what's going on... Amanda and Emily... Could they be sisters, either very close in age or perhaps twins? Emily has the 'stronger' personality between the two of them... And she's 'shielding/protecting' Amanda from this other 'entity'? This other one there is a good chance it's a 'non-human' entity rather than a 'ghost' and because you've left yourself and your home 'open' to 'spirit traffic' it's 'invited' itself in because of the energy around you and in your home because of all the other spirits that 'move' around you or through your home.

I often suggest a cleansing and shielding method but because you are reluctant to try one I will not post it unless you ask me too (or if you've been a member for awhile I'm sure you've seen it/can find it if you wanted to). Feel free to ask any questions you may have and if there are more 'details' please share them as they can help to determine just what (if anything) is really going on. Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: