You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Real Or Hallucination?

Real Ghost Stories

Real Or Hallucination?

 

This story was just recent, last two months, I think? This story happened in Bicol. We have our house in Bicol. It's not that big. Actually, it's simply small. Anyway, the setting of my story is on the living room (but in those times, I am at my bedroom). I will tell you about our Living Room, my Bedroom, and my Grandma's Room.

TOP VIEW: The living room would be the "center", my bedroom on the left side, just near my Grandma's room. My grandma's bedroom is on front, near the main door of the living room. (Sorry if my explanation about our house is not clear, hehe) Anyway, here it goes.

6:00AM (Estimated time), my "maid" woke me up and told me that she'll buy something in the market. Me, being still sleepy, just said, "Ok po" ("Po" and "Opo" are words use here in the Philippines out of respect). My maid already left our house. My grandmother is in the hospital that time, "guarding" (taking care of) my grandfather. However, it was expected that she'll arrive that morning. I am still sleepy, I just lie on my bed, facing the doorway of my bedroom (facing the doorway of my bedroom, when open, you can see the living room itself, the portion of it, I mean).

At some point, I heard the gate opened, in my mind, I said, "Oh, it's my grandma" (since its her I expect to came first, my maid is on her way for market), and then, still facing my bedroom's doorway and still sleepy, I heard our door opened. I am just "idle", seemed "not to mind" at what I hear, but of course, I'm conscious that time. Then, I saw a "black shadow", its figure is like my grandma's. I never mind that, since I'm still sleepy, hehe. I heard some sort of metal (key) dropped on our table, (Our table is parallel to our main door). I saw this figure again, (back in my mind, it was still my grandma), BUT when I "came awake", I started to realize things: Is that really my grandma?

Despite the sleepy feelings, I get up to bed, and surprised that no one was there. The door did not open, and the gate as well. (Of course, you will hear them open AND close). The gate can be considered close (even when I never heard it closed), but the door, I expect it to be opened, but it was closed and locked! What surprise me most is that, I'm alone! To double check, I called my grandma to her room, but no one was there! I just get back to bed, grab my iPod, and played Christian songs on it.

Sorry for my poor grammar, hehe.

Some people here wants me to told my story in Pampanga, uhmm, guys, sorry if I haven't post anyone about that. After my last story, "The Computer Lady", I become busy in school. Anyway, I think, this is scarier than when I was in Pampanga, hehe. Still, when have the time again, I will post it here.

Thanks and God bless!

Other hauntings by magneto095

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, magneto095, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-10)
I had the same experience, but the only difference is I was awake when it happened to me. Well I did not see anything but I heared foot steps lurking around the room. Your grammar is great. I'm also not good in english:) nice Job! I'm looking forward to your next stories:)
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-13)
Wow, scary experience you've got there! [at] priky77-it's not nice of you complain of the person's grammar publicly.

Magneto95, did you talk to someone (other than the ones in YGS, of course)? Like your family/friends? Maybe that can help. Take care.

Rockangel13
magneto095 (3 stories) (21 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
lady-glow,

Hehe,... Seems that its annoying when someone will wake you up just for some errands, hehe. But on my part, its somewhat how, "natural", hehe. 😊

My grandfather is released already in the hospital, and is now fine. Thank you for the concern, God bless! πŸ˜† 😊
magneto095 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Wondering1, Spirit-Juggler, Indigo,

Thank you for your feedback! 😁 Uhmm... Concerning about dreams, uhmm... Actually, I'm awake that time, hehe. However, I was just "idle", so, when I saw a figure, I did not react immediately, seems that "I saw nothing", hehe. I only reacted when I came up to my senses. 😊

God bless! 😊
magneto095 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Priky77,
I accept your apology. 😊 However, honestly, if I were on you, try to at least, control your words, because some people will get really annoyed in you. I'm not annoyed, and I am thankful for at least, giving me your feedback on my grammar. Also, if you really want to be honest about something, try to approach him/her nicely. 😊

NO WORRIES!:o)

God bless you! 😊:D
magneto095 (3 stories) (21 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Javelina,
... Yes, that thing happened to me because she did that in a regular basis, (those times when my grandpa was still in the hospital, but now, praise God, he's our somewhat how, feel well 😊) Anyway, I just really don't know if I she it, or its just my imagination. But honestly, though I still feel sleepy, I am somewhat conscious already. My body is just "idle" but my mind is awake when I saw that figure.
Anyway, thanks for the info. God bless. 😊
Wondering1 (4 stories) (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Dream sequences happen to me quite often! It can sometimes be very frightening, but after awhile you get familiar with it and it isn't as scary.

Nice story, thanks for sharing 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
I guess my life is too pampered, and could not even imagine finding the market open at six in the morning and if a maid ever woke me up that early just to let me know she was going to run some errands I would get really p**** off 😠!

I hope your grandfather's health is good now.

Thank you for sharing.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
magneto095,
First of all, thank you for sharing. I am thinking you may have experienced a sort of residual event. We often call what you saw and heard "Living Residuals". Because you were certain it was your grandmother, and shaped like her as well, that leads me to believe it may have been an image or shadow of her recorded some time in the past, but playing out at the time she was expected to be showing up at home. A residual image or sound is believed to be a recording, like a film or audio clip, from either a traumatic event or perhaps something a person may have done on a regular basis. It is still somewhat of a mystery as to how this recording takes place, however it is theorized that it could have something to do with the mineral content (quartz, limestone) of the land the house was built on or even the way the electrical wiring is laid out inside the home itself. The residual images and sounds are not considered to be haunting type events as they are just recordings. The "Living Residual" is a recorded event that plays back while the person in that recording is still alive.
After all, how would a simple recording know that someone has passed on? It doesn't, it doesn't think or communicate, it just plays.
I hope I haven't confused you by this, if so I apologize.

Jav

[at] priky77,
It always gets me when someone new to the forum decides they must correct others on their writing or grammar. For your information, this web site has members from all over the world that post here. We love to read their experiences and feel honored that they have chosen to share them with the rest of us. These folks are not always fluent in English, but they do a damn fine job with what they do know of it. Far better than we do with their language I'll bet. Do yourself a favor, don't be a snob. Snobs are just inches away from becoming Trolls. Once you are tagged as a Troll, there's no coming back. 😐
Spirit_Juggler (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
I have to agree with Indigo. I have dream sequences like that all the time. Seems like I'm awake and things are happening around me that really aren't.
priky77 (11 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
DannX68 and magneto095
I am really sorry... I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings and I think what ever you said is right... I really apologize for my rude behavior... I 'll surely see to it that it does not happen again... Sorrryyyy ❀ ❀ ❀
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
It seems as though you may have had. A lucid dream experience. These are very common, may seem paranornal, but are actually a naturally. Occuring dream function. Nice story, and I had no problems with your grmmar or english! Thanks for posting it!
DannX68 (guest)
+6
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Maybe this is not the right forum, but priky77, I get really annoyed over people like you, saying stuff like that. Not everyone has English as first, or even second or third language. And MAYBE the poster is also dyslexic or has a hard time learning? All things that are not the poster's own fault. It is very insensitive. YOU try learning another language perfectly and THEN complain.
Thank you.

This comment from priky77 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: