You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Evil Spirit Child

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Spirit Child

 

I was laying in bed asleep one night. I woke up and couldn't move at my father's house. I wasn't dreaming. I looked at the computer and noticed a very strange static on the screen instead of the usual screen saver. I was very scared. A little girl dressed all in black came into the room and she was barefoot. She had a black veil over her face. She looked very serious. She slowly walked all around the bed and then sat in the chair in front of the computer and propped her feet up on the desk. Then she got up and climbed into bed with me blowing air on my stomach under the covers- it was terrifying. She crawled next to me and began to talk. I can't remember all that she said only that, "you will die Reverend". Then I snapped out of it. Anyone know what she was talking about or why this spirit would have visited me?

I did however have a big wad of dipping tobacco in my mouth that I had fallen asleep with. No, I'm not a country hick redneck. I do not really believe that the tobacco caused me to halucinate. I mean this was so real. For some reason I kissed the girl on the cheek (I guess to show her I was freindly and not have her slit my throat or something like that) and she said "I don't want your kisses-but you will die, Reverend." I don't know, but to this day the experience has not left me and even keeps me up at night sometimes. It was really really creepy as you can imagine. I am not a Reverend or anything like that. I've never been a priest or even a choir boy. I do however pray everyday when I get up, and kneel at my bed before I go to sleep every night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, me1983, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Madgurlee (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-19)
thats got to be one of the most scariest things I have ever read! I can't imagine not being able to move and a dead girl climing in bed with you under the covers! And you can't even stop it! Omg I think I would die. Are you still alive?
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-14)
Seeing
Why do you say/think that you can't see the soul of a dead person except in rare circumstances? The name of this site is Your Ghost Stories. A ghost is the spirit (soul) of a dead person. I have seen,heard,sensed,and been touched by ghosts.
One ghost I saw when I was a teenager looked like a real person running through my backyard in freshly fallen snow I could even hear his sneakers crunching in the snow. He was wearing a denim jacket rather than a coat. I told my parents where I saw him running so my father went outside to check. Thinking someone was in our yard. My father came back in the house and told us there were no footprints in the snow. I was a little scared but my mother told me not to be afraid of a ghost running through the yard.
celeste1 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-29)
okay, can you figure the time it hapened? I mean how long did it take? Did you actually recognize the face? Did you smell her breath (I know its gross lol) try to compare it to normal situations

Thanks,

Insceleste
beezlaweez (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
I'm not trying to discredit your experience, however, tobacco while sleeping does cause intense, vivid dreams. I have slept with nicotine patches on before and every time have the most bizarre dreams. They are very vivid and seam real. Also, Chantix, a smoking cessation drug states one of the side effects is scary, vivid dreams. It's possible that the chew had something to do with your experience.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
Maybe... Maybe... You were a Reverend in a past life and there was some tresspass to cause a lingering grudge. I dunno, just tossin that out there Reverend.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
"She had a black veil over her face. She looked serious"
Wouldn't the black veil prevent you from noticing any particular facial expression?
Anyway, could have been paralysis, as mentioned? Any other similiar activity?
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
Wow! This story just makes me shake in fear!
I hope everything goes well for you and the little girl...
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Well young laddie I would suggest giving the chewing tobacco away, are you sure you haven't been also indulging in a bit of the moonshine as well? Going to bed liquored up can give you some freakish dreams which are most unpleasant. I wouldn't worry about the dieing part, every one dies sooner or later. It cannot be avoided. Try to remain positive and don't watch too many horror movies before retiring at night.
seeing (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
I try to be as religious as possible and here is my analysis:
It cannot be the soul of a dead person since we cannot see them once they die except in rare circumstances. So either you dreamed/imagined or one other possibility is left. It can be another creature knows as a jinn which are able to take human form. You can think of jinn as ghosts but not exactly. Anyhow, if it was a good jinn, then maybe it was advising you to think of death which is a good thing because it makes you do good actions, and refrain from bad ones. One way to keep evil spirits/ghosts away is to always be in a state of purity. Physical as well as spiritual. Make sure your room is clean and tidy and you have religious books and prayers in your room. May God help you.
butthead (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
shivers you have sent me there!
Sounds strange, if I had to hazard a pure guess i'd wonder if either 1. Perhaps you were a reverend in a previous life - should the theory on previous lives be true.
Or 2. Perhaps the house was previously owned by a reverend and the 'girl' was in belief that it still was. Highly unlikely as that is though I guess.

Putting the feet up on the desk would suggest, I think, that it would not be anything of a residual sort haunting that you was caught in the middle of, after all, it's your computer desk right?

That is very, very strange.

You did state that you ''snapped out of it'' rather than her I don't know, like dissapearing. Snapping out of something does suggest it could be a kind of dream state, no?

Pretty useless response sorry.

All the best,

Adam.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Dear me1983,
A very frightening experience for you. Well written and well narrated.
Might I suggest Sleep Paralysis? Did you have any more episodes of this kind?

Thanks
Regards
JayGamer (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
really scary and creepy experience how long ago did this happen and can you describe the girl's face?
Spirit_Juggler (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
How long ago did this happen? Could it have been a really vivid dream?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: